Why do we like being submissive?

It does seem a liiiitttle culty.

I’ll keep on them.

I worship when I’m being sexual. Meaning, I will give it all to him, willingly, and be happy if he asks for more. At that time.

In RL???
Whooooooweeee! You should have seen the discussions we got into about the metoo thread.

And GMOs.

I think mutual respect of each other as people is what allows us to be the way we are with each other sexually. Lovingly.

It does seem a liiiitttle culty.

LOL! I've seen that up close and personal. It's not pretty.

I’ll keep on them.

I worship when I’m being sexual. Meaning, I will give it all to him, willingly, and be happy if he asks for more. At that time.

In RL???
Whooooooweeee! You should have seen the discussions we got into about the metoo thread.

And GMOs.

I think mutual respect of each other as people is what allows us to be the way we are with each other sexually. Lovingly.

This.👍

Submission only in the bedroom is where we are in right now although it's appears to be taking over more aspects of our life lately.
In my vanilla life I'm in control, expect my requests and directions to be followed and my office looks more than a little OCD organized. When I get home, I shed that persona as much as possible as I'm ready to have someone else have to deal with stuff. All it takes is a tone of voice or that look and I'm headed into the bedroom to settle into my wait position.
It's a struggle at times when my logic tries to overrule my heart and can definitely make for some interesting discipline in order for me to yield control. And boy can my mouth get me into trouble before I yield! But the feeling when I do....oh my! The feeling that I have pleased him makes my heart smile.
The best way I can describe it is after pleasing him, I feel like I actually glow from having all those mushy feelings that I can't allow myself during my day. It's a feeling that I crave over and over again.
And rereading that last sentence screams "addict" to me so...do it again! Please, sir?

This! From the control at work to the bad mouth to the glow. Especially the glow. When I've been a good girl and I hear how much of a good girl I've been, I feel full and shiny.

For me being submissive is second nature basically instinctual in a way. I don't exactly choose when to be submissive I just am. Although I can occasionally be dominant aswell that seems to be alot more complicated to get into that mindset whereas my default state as it were is submissive.

I enjoy making the other person happy in whatever form thst may be even if its as simple as being given chores to do rather than anything sexual as long as it pleases them I am happy too. As for other things my feelings there get a bit more complicated to put into words. When it comes to sexual stuff, humiation, being dominated in various ways.... Its almost like I guess it wakes up another side of me that isnt as quiet and shy as the me most people see day to day.

Not sure if what I've put here even makes sense trying to put my feelings and stuff about my submissiveness isn't as easy to put into words as all that.

For me being submissive is second nature basically instinctual in a way. I don't exactly choose when to be submissive I just am. Although I can occasionally be dominant aswell that seems to be alot more complicated to get into that mindset whereas my default state as it were is submissive.

I enjoy making the other person happy in whatever form thst may be even if its as simple as being given chores to do rather than anything sexual as long as it pleases them I am happy too. As for other things my feelings there get a bit more complicated to put into words. When it comes to sexual stuff, humiation, being dominated in various ways.... Its almost like I guess it wakes up another side of me that isnt as quiet and shy as the me most people see day to day.

Not sure if what I've put here even makes sense trying to put my feelings and stuff about my submissiveness isn't as easy to put into words as all that.

It makes 1000% sense to me :)

I am glad it does. It isn't as simple as words to describe all the many feelings and thoughts thst go around my head.

In a sense, when your submissiveness awakens, you become more confident and bold, but in a way we don't normally define as 'confident' or 'bold'.

Yeh I guess that is essentially it. And I can be quite verbal if permitted at the time too. However if I'm more level emotion wise in that sense I don't tend to be.... Its almost like a whole other me..

Yeh I guess that is essentially it. And I can be quite verbal if permitted at the time too. However if I'm more level emotion wise in that sense I don't tend to be.... Its almost like a whole other me..

I heart this, muchly

There's something so thrilling and exciting about the complete surrender of control to someone else, accepting that you'll do and submit to whatever they order you to do no matter how humiliating and degrading it is. My ultimate turn-on is feeling "used"!!!

There's something so thrilling and exciting about the complete surrender of control to someone else, accepting that you'll do and submit to whatever they order you to do no matter how humiliating and degrading it is. My ultimate turn-on is feeling "used"!!!

Amen!

I totally agree there too!

I love this thread. Id also love to hear the other side. Why Doms like it and how they view their subs in the moments before, during, and after

What do you feel when you are being /humiliated/dominated?
What is the feeling and the aim of being submissive to another person? How does it feel good?

Let's all share our feelings.
I cannot put words into it my body's response does the talking, my wet pussy, obeying being used, my mouth obeying to suck that cock and swallow every last drop, the pleasure from being pulled where I should be or the succumbing to blindness at the mercy of pleasure. It is who I am it is where my mind goes it is those two words 'Good Girl' that give me reason to do it all again.....

I don't enjoy submissive outside the bedroom I enjoy the minute that door shuts and we are alone then I surrender.....

Being submissive

What do you feel when you are being /humiliated/dominated?
What is the feeling and the aim of being submissive to another person? How does it feel good?

Let's all share our feelings.

Aim? It is not something I could aim for....it is just me.....I have always been submissive...
When dominated I feel totally free 100% and my spirit soars
When humiliated......it pleases me to satisfy that need He has within himself to do so

How does it feel good? How can it not feel good Its exhilarating

My Wife is in a position of power at work but in the bedroom she loves to be dominated. I believe that may be the case for a lot of women !

I am known in my family for being strong and able to deal with stuff, grew up with a constantly ill sibling who I protected at school and often looked after due to other family issues.

But really that isn't who I am all the time, I need time out for someone else to look after me and make choices for me. Yes outside the bedroom door we are equals but it is so good to just hand over the reins and fall into a place I want to be.

I feel so relaxed and free knowing I am in his hands and that I fully trust him to make sure I'm looked after. It makes me feel safe and loved. I know that he will not harm me or push me to go to places I don't want to.

Just beginning to enjoy my sub side

I am late 60's married bisexual guy.

All my life I was the alpha male high level corporate job.

Wife knows I am bi but so far can't get her to participate with another guy.

We have a very active, incentive sex life. She has a couple of strapons that we both enjoy a lot. I really want to explore my sub side. The thought of being spanked, tied to the bed, "made" to do sub bi stuff gets my motor running.

I want to sample all of the awesome delights on the sexual menu. I'll try most things once, then repeat what gets me off.

For me it's because nothing makes me feel as free as being enslaved. Giving up control and serving makes me feel "right".

For me, being submissive is a need: to serve and please a man. To let go and enjoy release of the outside world. It is about being not what I need to do for the world, but just Sir.

Back