Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

29 pages? Really?

Jesus Fucking Christ, chevette.

29 God damn pages.

My fucking God.

Are you still on this?

I fucking did it. It was me, OK? It was fucking me. I told her to lie. Can we move the fuck on now?

You obviously missed his screed on how things were better way back when high-school girls who got in "trouble" simply disappeared from polite company.

We have 60 years to digest, at least, before he'll find this thread stale.

Fuck off coward until you get enough balls to use your real username, otherwise you don't have enough posts to bother with.

Yeah!

Don't speak up until you crack 100000 posts.

Motherfucking newb.

You obviously missed his screed on how things were better way back when high-school girls who got in "trouble" simply disappeared from polite company.

We have 60 years to digest, at least, before he'll find this thread stale.

Holy Christ on a cracker. Is he a fucking Sarlacc?

You fuck sticks will be bumping it forever.:rolleyes:

Goddamn right we will.

I'm damn near as old as you, and that startled the fuck out of me. Whouda guessed so few years could separate decades in comprehending the world about us?

Wasn't that like the whole plot more or less, of Disturbing Behavior?

"Meet the musical little creatures that hide among the flowers".

AHHHH!!!!!!!!

Wasn't that like the whole plot more or less, of Disturbing Behavior?

"Meet the musical little creatures that hide among the flowers".

AHHHH!!!!!!!!

For that matter, Dirty Dancing.

It's a familiar story line.

Certainly you and Obama will be overjoyed when he's publicly slaughtered and his family hunted down and skinned..:rolleyes::D

Nah...

...if Salman Rushdie can survive, I'm sure this pee wee league bozo can endure a kangaroo verdict handed-down from a gaggle of Egyptian jihadist jurists.

You know that infamous preacher in Florida was given the death sentence by the same jokers, too, right? For promoting the vid...

BTW, vette:

You used to play a law-and-order kinda guy here on the Internet...

...didn't you?

And yet...

...you and bb are championing a former bong salesman, methamphetamine ingredient supplier and convicted con man as a friggin' political prisoner?

You realize that in his crimes for which he was sentenced to prison, he used at least 17 aliases to commit his fraud...

...right?

And that after serving only 12 of his 21 month sentence, he was granted probation, agreeing to not using any other name but his own unless he got the ok from his PO...

...right?

You understand that if he had just used his legal name instead of reverting back to his MO of using aliases...

...he could be hitting the talk show circuit now, plugging his cinematic masterpiece and daring the jihadists to hit him?

Tell me, vette...

...what a con man and a political Party hack have in common?

Fuck off coward until you get enough balls to use your real username, otherwise you don't have enough posts to bother with.

Yeah!

Don't speak up until you crack 100000 posts.

Motherfucking newb.
I remember the poster named "Rush Limbaugh". He only had about two hundred posts, so nobody would listen to him.

Lying piece of shit. My ONLY contribution to this thread was that I recommended an article to vette and then YOU launched into an ad hominem, as you are trying to call, attack on me. I understand exactly how this boards work. People such as yourself attempt to be so obnoxious that the only 'voices' you see are the ones that you approve of; the miracle of lockstep thinking.

Still avoiding personal responsibility I see.

"I didn't write it...."
"I didn't comment on it"
"I was just passing it along!"

:rolleyes:

Such a fine example you set for your "daughter".

Oh it did not you fucking liar. When I went to school high schools simply did not allow pregnant girls on campus, it was their rules. I didn't write them. They kicked miscreant males out of school too and sent them to reform schools, just the way it was.:rolleyes:

Startled my ass.:rolleyes:

You never said that about miscreant males.

Not at all.

Shall we dig, Mr. Can o'Corn? :D

I thought it went without saying that bad guys were disciplined in the old days before bleeding heart clowns like you came along and made it damn near impossible.

Made it impossible to think?

We've noticed your, hmmm, frailties with that.

You're concerned about that too?

Have you seen anyone about that?

No, it wasn't an ad hominem because I addressed the article you posted.

Or did you think because you posted it to vette that I need your permission to comment on the article?

Your comment to me was ad hominem because you attacked me and not my comments about the flawed premise of the article.

Why don't you pull up your big boy pants and act like a man for a change?

Which "flawed premise?"

You made a general statement of fact with no fact, just opinion based upon source.

"Which brings me back to the recent vote at the U.N. and the self-destructive nature of Mahmoud Abbas, who, like Obama, is led by ideology, resentment, and anger rather than practicality, humility, and vision. Like Obama, Abbas couldn't care a less about a future of prosperity and growth for the people he leads. Like Obama, Abbas is thinking only of destroying the opposition. For both, the path of ruin will have historic significance to the people most affected -- those who elected them to power.

"So it is that these two historic events coincide. The Palestinians hope for a future state of their own while their leader takes them down a path that will never lead to its creation. The American people began their nation with a two-party system that led to the creation of the greatest civilization known to man, yet they have elected to high office a man who wishes to destroy what those before him so carefully fostered and cultivated. Only time will tell what both men reap and whether their people can outlast their destructiveness."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012..._the_people_they_represent.html#ixzz2DnV8kIGm

Which "flawed premise?"

You made a general statement of fact with no fact, just opinion based upon source.

I can see why you had trouble finding it since it was buried so deeply in the opening paragraph.

Earlier this week on The O'Reilly Factor, Bill O'Reilly and Charles Krauthammer came to the same -- and obvious -- conclusion as to why the Obama White House felt compelled to misrepresent the events at Benghazi on September 11. As O'Reilly noted, the administration hoped "to tamp the story down so it didn't intrude on their narrative that the Obama administration had decimated al-Qaeda."

If ever there was an opinion accepted as fact.

Who altered Petraeus' CIA assessment to exclude mentions of terrorism and al Qeada, and then told her to go out and spread the lie? Why didn't she resign on principle instead of intentionally lying to the American people? Just askin.....at the risk of being labeled as racist and sexist.:rolleyes::D

Oh, I'm sure you;re no bigotted, passive aggressive, racist or closet sexist but you sure are a doofus, :rolleyes::D

FAILING UPWARD: Investor’s Business Daily: For Susan Rice, Benghazi Was Kenya 1998 Deja Vu.

A mission was attacked after warnings, Americans were killed after security requests were denied, and a diplomat went on TV to explain it all — our current U.N. ambassador, after embassy bombings in 1998.

‘What troubles me so much is the Benghazi attack in many ways echoes the attacks on both embassies in 1998, when Susan Rice was head of the African region for our State Department,” Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, said Wednesday after two hours with our U.N. ambassador. “In both cases, the ambassador begged for additional security.”

In both cases, Susan Rice was involved more than she would like to admit.

And had press cover. So be sure to read the whole thing.

romney_2012_webuiltamericaposter_458x458_1.jpg

We Built America Poster
$20.00

$20
Display this poster to show the world you believe people, not the government, built our country. Made in the USA. 18" x 24"

can we really think that the sheep "aka obama supporters" are able to see the truth?

Rice isn't fit to be in any leadership role. She is an embarrassment just like obama

Back