Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hotel they put me in last night I got myself off. It was late, and no one was around, and I was only a few rooms away, so I walked over in just my heels. I brought a towel to wrap around me just in case, but I didn't need it.
ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

So you're the one I hope to run into every night I'm out on the road! Damn... imagine my disappointment to find out that you only like girls.

pity

Sitting here at my desk ten minutes ago. Just building up for a final cum before the real world beckons...

Not the last time, but a few days ago I was wearing this

outrageous nothing of a see-through "Wicked Weasel" bikini someone bought me and I was so turned on wearing it I just drove my rental car into one of those car washes and had a great time. I continued the show for the guys drying my car too. Since there was no car behind me, they kept "drying" until I was ready to leave.

outrageous nothing of a see-through "Wicked Weasel" bikini someone bought me and I was so turned on wearing it I just drove my rental car into one of those car washes and had a great time. I continued the show for the guys drying my car too. Since there was no car behind me, they kept "drying" until I was ready to leave.

oooohhh i love the thought of that. i love wicked weasel but i havent had the nerve to buy one. just lookin at the site gets me wett. i am sure you were hott. wish i had been washing your car....i would do the interior as well...hehe

Just making it easier for DU girl to find.

It was supposed to close at ten last night, but the girl cleaning the pool area said I could stay until she finished. I enjoyed myself while chatting with her doing her close-up. I knew she couldn't see anything with the bubbles from the jets, so I just pulled my suit to the side to expose myself. I even only half covered myself when I got out of the water so that parts of my lips were very visible. That she definitely noticed. She looked away when I looked at her, but I could see her looking when I looked in the mirror to dry my face. I asked her if I could come back the next day (tonight) around the same time and she said "I'm fine with that, really. Someone to talk to makes this job less boring. This place is deserted at this time."
I think this is the beginning. I gets continued several times.

That's very kind of you leave a comment. In some ways I'm rather tame for this site. I get the feeling I don't go over very well here. So, thanks.

Its your stories on the getting caught masterbating page that has me nipples hard FS
:kiss:

Just stroked it here in my truck. First thing this morning. What a release! This is the way every morning should start.

Got this big empty apartment (no furniture, even!) to myself -- I can be as loud or messy as I want! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back