Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about this gave me the giggles. Last night I was on yahoo with a g/f from here and we were playing for the first time in ages. When we were finished I wanted a long bath and an intense self pleasuring session to finish what we'd started. I am staying with friends waiting for my place to get finished, (just moved here) and I was using the bathroom in my friends bedroom because it has a big garden tub. I was getting lost in my thoughts - was replaying what my friend from Lit and I had talked about, when I let a little too loud of an oooooooh slip out. When I got out of the bathroom and went down stairs they asked if I was ok. She told me they had been in the bedroom picking out his clothes from the closet for today and heard me. I told them I had stuck my toe in the faucet and got it a bit stuck and it hurt pulling it out. For a moment I thought I was gonna run and hide but they were nice and at least acted like they believed me. It was funny this morning though.

I have to admit that the urge took control and I had to pull my works van over into a side lane, got in the back and stripped completely naked. I managed to work a coke bottle up my ass as I wanked my stiff shaven cock and it didn't take long until I dumped a huge load all over my chest!

Last edited:
I have to admit that the urge took control and I had to pull my works can over into a side lane, got in the back and stripped completely naked. I managed to work a coke bottle up my ass as I wanked my stiff shaven cock and it didn't take long until I dumped a huge load all over my chest!
wow, that's really hot!! :p

No where special or particularly erotic, just in our bedroom this evening before leaving for work . . .

I was helping out at my dad's house all week last week. I got a pair of my stepmother's panities out of the dryer and went to town with them several times a day, edging until I had a huge load.

In the shower this morning. Only down side was I had to be a quiet cause I had a work colleague stay over after our Christmas Show.

It's probably just as well you weren't there otherwise I would have been screaming the walls down scaring the crap out of my friend :)

Well I have told ya before what I am gonna do to you so sleep with one eye open. (and your legs crossed)

Silly wonderful _ woman. If I am quiet enough I am sure I can hear your heartbeat racing and your knees knocking. :D

Just got out of the shower - walking around the house naked & slowly stroking.

yesterday

Yesterday, and showing the world on Cam4. Anyone know of another cam site preferably free. That isn't so choppy and slow....It was a good time.

When?

Yesterday around 10am. My wife completly shaved my cock and balls and then gave me a fantastic blow job, I finished by jacking off on her breast. Does that count? Oh by the way I licked my come off her breasts and shared a kiss with her.

My turn...

Yesterday afternoon, in the shower, with the sexiest image of a woman I met here in Literotica.
If she did for me in person what she did for me in the shower, my cock AND my head would BOTH explode!!! It was an elongated session and had no other opportunities over the weekend(God how unfortunate), so the end result was massive to say the very least!!! Had to sit down!!
Thanks so much to my speacial woman!!!! You rock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back