What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
matriarch said:
I wasn't lurking, I had been reading another thread, catching up on e-mails and listening to a new CD.

Now I've taken coffee to the wife, had lovely warm snuggle, cooked and eaten breakfast (fried potatoes, egg, bacon, baked beans, cuppa), checked back in here, read a couple of stories, and got a triple chocolate brownie mix out of the cupboard to make later.

Now I'm going to start a load of washing, shower, hair wash and dress. Maybe then the wife will be out of bed. Maybe I can even persuade her to come shower with me.

:D

If you're taking a shower, can I come over and eat your... breakfast? :devil:

scheherazade_79 said:
Done that - the solo version, anyway :cool:

You have more self-control than me - I would have flooded the bathroom already from trying to fit the sink myself while I waited. Teach me your patience, Neon :rose:

It's a brand new kitchen and costs more than a couple of hours of a plumber, patience, in this case, is prudent. He still hasn't turned up so I might still be up to my neck in water later. :D

neonlyte said:
It's a brand new kitchen and costs more than a couple of hours of a plumber, patience, in this case, is prudent. He still hasn't turned up so I might still be up to my neck in water later. :D

I'm happy to come over and help if there's still no sign of him later :cool:

Showered - check
Hair washed - check
Kissed the wife - check
Kissed the wife again - check
Called norwich union to amend and renew house insurance - check
kissed the wife - check
Groped the wife - check

Time for tea and kitkat before I tackle car insurance bods. They are being obstructive.

Then I have to write letters to Tax authorities and National Insurance payments people.

Got a rebate of £250+ from Gas and Electric people yesterday. That almost covers my outstanding national insurance payments for my year out of work. :D

G'morning, smutty friends! :kiss:

I am (surprisingly) not hungover, which I consider a very good thing. The breakfast casserole (sausage, spinach, mushrooms, onion, cheddar, eggs) is in the oven, and I'm treating myself to some Kona coffee.

Determined to make significant progress on a WIP today.

Hope everyone has a splendiferous Saturday.

scheherazade_79 said:
I'm happy to come over and help if there's still no sign of him later :cool:
No sign! I'll have a few glasses of red, then tackle the plumbing. There's an early flight, I'll be on the first floor with the snorkle.

I'm tired...it is almost 2am. been a long day that was easy-going and then became frustrating. I need some sleep!

swollen eyes. stayed up too late and woke up too early. have been asked to work until 3am tonight...*sigh* i havent said yet but i can feel the exhaustion just from the question. im too old for this shit.

but

the weather is perfect and the pool is clear thanks to luckys determination...maybe a dip today? hrm.

Mood: giddy (still), nervous (much more than last night), anticipated, excited, silly.

I think I'm walking on clouds. :eek:

Tired after being awake 4 hours from the short-circuited buzzing doorbell.

Satisfied with the writing progress I made using headphones to block the annoying sound of the doorbell.

Hungry but too tired to fix anything to eat.

Annoyed from the doorbell.

To make the morning better they are here to work on the siding again........UGHHHHHHHHHH

FatDino said:
Mood: giddy (still), nervous (much more than last night), anticipated, excited, silly.

I think I'm walking on clouds. :eek:

:kiss: you'll have a lvoely time, what time is it gonna be? (tis 1:40pm here so give me my time) :kiss: don't play hard to get ;)

Fallenfromgrace said:
:kiss: you'll have a lvoely time, what time is it gonna be? (tis 1:40pm here so give me my time) :kiss: don't play hard to get ;)
I get back from work at 8:00 pm your time, then she picks me up at 11:00 pm (also your time). I may need your opinion on what to wear, hon. :eek:

FatDino said:
I get back from work at 8:00 pm your time, then she picks me up at 11:00 pm (also your time). I may need your opinion on what to wear, hon. :eek:

OMG OMG- what's all this about?
TELLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <begs>

x
V

vella_ms said:
swollen eyes. stayed up too late and woke up too early. have been asked to work until 3am tonight...*sigh* i havent said yet but i can feel the exhaustion just from the question. im too old for this shit.

but

the weather is perfect and the pool is clear thanks to luckys determination...maybe a dip today? hrm.

Wet, windy, depressing here, could really do with some sunshine. It's been so cold this week, felt almost like autumn.

Can't be arsed to do anything else despite having a list of chores as long as your arms....should go shopping for new pants and a shirt for the interview...may have to make do with stuff I already have. Dark olive green and black, I think.

*sigh*. Sometimes I hate being fat.

FatDino said:

i'll be here :D, come poke me and we'll discuss.

also, you're working today?!

Fallenfromgrace said:
i'll be here :D, come poke me and we'll discuss.

also, you're working today?!
Deal. :eek:

Yea, I leave in an hour. We have no lunch break today, dammit, I have to work from 10 straight to 3. :(

But next weekend is a super-long weekend, I get Fri, Sat, Sun, and Monday off. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back