What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cloudy said:
mornin', vella-la :kiss:

hell, bounce on 'em all for the rest of us that want to be there, but can't.
can i imagine i'm bouncing on you ? ;)

that way we wont feel so lonely :rose: :kiss:

Mood: Thwarted. Annoyed. :mad:

I either need to learn the art of patience, or else mix with people who are more spontaeous.

Morning, Fem :kiss:

Morning Love Shack inhabitants ;) :kiss:

scheherazade_79 said:
Mood: Thwarted. Annoyed. :mad:

I either need to learn the art of patience, or else mix with people who are more spontaeous.

Morning, Fem :kiss:

Morning Love Shack inhabitants ;) :kiss:
*hugs* for Zade. You can come hang out with me :p

Morning everyone :kiss:

I really didn't want to be up so early this morning, but my blondie up and left early and I was missing her. So here I am, and it's not so bad anyway. Taking my time to wake up is nice.

femininity said:
scheherazade_79 said:
thers always that :p

So I've ticked the Sex Box. The Drugs Box I can tick later on. As for the Rock and Roll Box... I'll probably go on a solo skating expedition tonight and sing along to my MP3 player.

Then there's the kiddies' adventure farm I'm taking my nephew to this afternoon. I don't know what category that comes under. Probably the Get Bitten / Attacked / Lacerated / Butted by Animals Box.

;)

lucky-E-leven said:
I really didn't want to be up so early this morning, but my blondie up and left early and I was missing her. So here I am, and it's not so bad anyway. Taking my time to wake up is nice.

Hey, Lucky! :kiss:

lucky-E-leven said:
Hey, sexy. Wish you were here. There wouldn't be any trouble ticking off all your boxes then. :cool:

:D

Only if you take me looking for rattlesnakes and give me a go of your powertools ;) :kiss:

Morning Red. :kiss:

Just stopping in to send out :kiss:es and *HUGS* to the people at the Love Shack. :)

As long as I'm here, my mood is good.

Both are very good Red! :heart:

Glad you're doing better Chantilly! :)

Hey Thee, I like the goatee/beard! I think it looks very good on you :cool:
Hope everyone else is doing well or gets better! :rose:

deathlynx said:
Both are very good Red! :heart:

Glad you're doing better Chantilly! :)

Hey Thee, I like the goatee/beard! I think it looks very good on you :cool:
Hope everyone else is doing well or gets better! :rose:

Everyone I knew in person hated it. It got to the point where I was being told daily by multiple people to just get rid of it already. Peer pressure got to my subconscious and it felt like my beard was composed of ACID burning through my flesh! I had to get rid of it at that point, no matter how much I loved it, it just got too uncomfortable.

I miss that beard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back