What's Your Kink???

To fetish or not to fetish.....

Alright,... I can't help it. I just have to post here.

I don't think this first one qualifies as a kink, or fetish so much as a turn on, for me anyway. An absolute turn on!!!

Watching two beautiful women kissing. Not just a peck, but a full embrace, passonate kiss. Fully clothed, mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue, red lips to red lips, (pink is nice too). No groping of ass or tit, just arms around each other, in a deep passonate kiss!!!
I actually have a picture of that as my desktop wallpaper.

Last edited:
Yea...kink

I love lots of things, but foremost is seeing my guy (or any guy or guys) jack off. Yes, I mean jack off. When my masturbates I take pleasure in it, but when he's really into it and jacking hard...WOW. Nothing sexier thatn watching a guy shoot a load for me.
I also like watching a girl rub off. Totally sexy.
I would probably try watersports with the right person. Love Lisa

Kink

My wife, the soccer mom, loves do exhibit her wares in public. She has small breasts and now never wears a bra. She wears thin sundresses as well as low cut tops. She wore a white blouse that was just a fold over or cross over and was only attached at the bottom. If she was sitting the right way you could see her full breast. Some young guys kept walking past her and it was obvious they liked what they saw. This got my wife so hot, she could barely wait til we got home.

If we are out shopping and guys stare at her butt or body, she gets really hot.

Is this common? Do woman like being looked at? By some of the posts, this seems common.

Kevin

Re: Geez do I hafta pick one....?

Mstrskey said:
first and foremost- and I don't have a damn clue as to why- I love to be held down while being fucked rough and hard. I will cumm almsot instantly if my husband holds my hands to my side or above my head etc. etc while he's just fucking me with total abandon.

I second this kink! Huge turn-on for me to be held down while she impales herself on me. (Course, I'm slightly submissive too...)

[B}sexual behaviour in public places- not necessarily public sex, although that can be wicked fun too. I guess I mean outright sluttiness in public. For example last Friday we went out with friends of ours and I had on theis beautiful black shirt that barely covered my breasts, tight pants hugging all my curves, really showing off. I did a turn on the bar with a few other girls, teasing and gyrating on each other. I openly kissed and fondled the woman I was with as well as my male friend. At one point in time I was talking to a guy at the bar who's eyes were as big as saucers because while I was smiling and chatting with him I had one hand rubbing my friends cock thru his pants and the other absently twirling my girlfriends nipple while my husband was behind me with his arms around my waist. For some reason going out and acting totally wanton can get me off before I'm even touched. [/B]

*MOAN* At what bar do you hang out? Can I come play too? Your description totally turned me on! I'll have to ask my gf about doing the same...

kinks

i love being tied up or held down ,being forced.
i like feeling of being stretched by toys or my b/f :kiss:

Re: kinks

lustyem said:
i love being tied up or held down ,being forced.
i like feeling of being stretched by toys or my b/f :kiss:

Gee, I thought that this was normal sex!!:confused:

Just kidding!! Thanks for your reply lustyem.

-kym- wishing Master was close by for some "normal" sex :p

most of my kinks are more or less standard:

Gotta love watching someone masturbate -- of either sex. It's an incredibly hot, sexual, sensual act to witness.

I'm a moderate switch -- will play top or bottom. Depends on what my lover needs.

In a more unusual vein:

I definitely get off on some humiliation... I love being compared to other men (especially in terms of size and/or performance). I'm not big and I find size queens almost unbearably arousing.

I'm also a big fan of true confessions/mental voyeur. I get very aroused hearing (or reading) women talking about their experiences or what they like.

Hm, I guess that's it... for a start ;)

rjonnes said:
I'm also a big fan of true confessions/mental voyeur. I get very aroused hearing (or reading) women talking about their experiences or what they like.

Hm, I guess that's it... for a start ;)

YES! YES! YES!

I LOVE hearing stories of past experiences. I don't know what the turn on is, exactly. But does it matter? lol

"For a start", you say...well...let's hear more!

S.

woodcarver said:
still think sex should have some sort of kink in it unless it's a holiday or Valentine's. Kink is the spice of life and I'm carrying a damned big salt shaker!!!!!

Why holidays or Valentine's, hmmmm?

"Damned big salt shaker"? ;)

You must be a man of many talents. :D

S.

Too many to list

Most of my kinks haven't made it beyond the fantasy stage into RL with the exception of one...being spanked. Unfortunately, since the arrival of our 2 munchkins, we haven't figured out how to get this back into our lives.

Other kinks (in fantasy form only so far)...

* Being watched or listened to while masturbating, having sex, or being spanked

* Watching or listening to others masturbate or having sex

* Being hypnotized (haven't seen that one mentioned yet)

Kinks (these I've done)...

* Being stimulated in public places

* Being held down or tied and "forced" into submission

* Dirty talk

* Being teased

I know, all fairly vanilla by Literotica standards :) There are stories that get me hot, but not anything I would really consider doing...but they are great fantasy fodder!

Thanks to all the wonderful authors here at Lit! :rose:

sheath said:
YES! YES! YES!

I LOVE hearing stories of past experiences. I don't know what the turn on is, exactly. But does it matter? lol

"For a start", you say...well...let's hear more!

S.

Yea Sheath, I agree with hearing stories of past experiences. Definitely a turn on! :devil:
I think it's because you see what that person was seeing/feeling at the time. Sort of like stepping outside of yourself and viewing another's exploits with a different perspective.
Hell, I don't know! Just keep the kink's cumming, >>>laughing<<< so to speak!

-kym- enjoying my fellow Lit-ster's kinks! :)

I agree...I do think jealousy plays a role in the little hang-up of not wanting to hear stories of past experiences. But once one is more secure in a relationship, that jealousy tends to fade...and let the stories begin! :D

Sir's K, I definitely do enjoy being able to imagine what it must have been like. Especially when it is a man telling me...being a woman, I've always wondered what sex really felt like to a man. It's cool to get a glimpse into what HE feels and thinks! :)

S.

ntp said:
It's also a good way of introducing new things into your play. "Hey, one time my ex and I tried such-and-such, wanna try it?"
hee.

Ooooh...sneaky...but I like it. If that won't get a good fuck, nothing will! :devil:

S.

Johnny Mayberry said:
Sheath, I've decided that YOU are my newest kink...tag, you're it!

Careful, Mayberry, I might have to stalk you.

;)

S.

sheath said:
Careful, Mayberry, I might have to stalk you.

;)

S.

By all means, sweets, feel free to stalk to your heart's content...:)

And don't be shy about stepping out of the shadows and tackling me, either!

Johnny Mayberry said:
By all means, sweets, feel free to stalk to your heart's content...:)

And don't be shy about stepping out of the shadows and tackling me, either!

Don't say you weren't warned! :devil:

S.

Johnny Mayberry said:
Warned? Hell, I'm looking forward to it!

Let me know when you wanna see me cum on cam, and I can work two kinks out at once;)

I think my list of kinks just got a little longer...

:eek:

S.

sheath said:
I think my list of kinks just got a little longer...

:eek:

S.

Hmmm...I'm thinking of a certain time a place, where I was videotaping sex with an ex, and when I came, I pulled off the condom, and covered her from belly button to chin with cum, about 7-8 thick streams of it....

What's My Kink?

Well...it kinda starts right here at the base of the neck and down into the shoulder. Hurts like a bugger until it works it's way loose. I just HAVE to start limiting the amount of strokes I give her with that crop. :D ;)

Johnny Mayberry said:
Hmmm...I'm thinking of a certain time a place, where I was videotaping sex with an ex, and when I came, I pulled off the condom, and covered her from belly button to chin with cum, about 7-8 thick streams of it....

Hmmm...now I'm wondering where I can see that videotape. :D

S.

Back