What's Your Kink???

James G 5 said:
Look at that AV of my fat, hairy ass
A pervert I am
Little, I am not

James; JMHO, but... I think you have a nice ass, no wide load there Babe! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

-kym- enjoying the view :p

sheheri* said:
I happen to have a fondness for morning wood. LOL :p

"Nothing like the smell of naplam in the morning" haha sorry wrong burning wood!;)

sheheri* said:
I have done that, too! Grabbed him by the hair and fucked him roughly from behind.... that really turned me on. I also talked to him the whole time, asking him how he liked my cock, how I was going to fuck him so hard that he'll beg for mercy, which I would not give, etc. Its been quite a while, though, and my circumstances are different now. Still, it was a great experience.

Wow, Sheheri... I nearly came in my pants reading that.

Yeah, I enjoyed being taken from behind, but it's only happened once. Would like to try it again, especially with the kind of attitude you were talking about.

jfb4548 said:
"Nothing like the smell of naplam in the morning" haha sorry wrong burning wood!;)

OK, sheheri 'fessed up--so, jfb, is your avatar really a picture of YOU?:p

Roman

RomanHans said:
OK, sheheri 'fessed up--so, jfb, is your avatar really a picture of YOU?:p

Roman

Sorry If I looked like that or sheheri for that matter I sure wouldn't need to play on lit! Hell I'd already have 1/2 the money and all the pussy!:devil: No my av is the woman of my dreams & lust but only 2nd to the beauty of sheheri!

Changed AV to ME, Sorry for the confussion!

Last edited:
jfb4548 said:
Sorry If I looked like that or sheheri for that matter I sure wouldn't need to play on lit! Hell I'd already have 1/2 the money and all the pussy!:devil: No my av is the woman of my dreams & lust but only 2nd to the beauty of sheheri!

Changed AV to ME, Sorry for the confussion!

I knew you were a guy--the avatar generated just a bit of cognitive dissonance...

katiekat said:
Hmm, i don't really have any major ones, just a few minor ones...

Like lilpriss... i love teasing - making a guy so hot for me that he's dying to fuck me, or vice versa, a guy making me so wet and needy that i can't wait for him to fuck me. *grins* i have to say, i really am good at being a tease, and getting guys hot, and i can get pretty aroused fairly easily. Although, i really don't think i could wait for a week, if i were really horny...

Second, is being controlled/ dominated while having sex, although, it's pretty tame. I'm not really into BDSM, but i like being a bit submissive in bed (*g* or anywhere the mood strikes) which just generally means i prefer submissive positions, acts, etc. Like, having a guy on top of me, or behind me, giving him head, and having him talk dirty to me...

and thirdly and finally... i love watching a guy masturbate, and doing the same in front of him. I just reckon there is something so amazingly sexy about watching the way a guy touches himself. *g* What can i say, i just love to watch...

Love to hear everyone else's
Katie

Goodness Katie, are you reading my mind?! Those are my kinks as well, except on occasion I want to be the one dominating. I'm not exactly into BDSM either, just gentle controlling, nothing real painful. Especially love the teasing, physically and mentally. Never would've really considered it a kink until reading this thread. Seems I've had a difficult time finding guys that are willing to tease me for hours until I'm begging them to fuck me. They all want to 'get on with it.'

:kiss: Shannon

Hello_Kitten said:
Seems I've had a difficult time finding guys that are willing to tease me for hours until I'm begging them to fuck me. They all want to 'get on with it.'

:kiss: Shannon

"Get on with it", How correct a statement that is!! Not any of the guys here at Lit though!{how's that for kissing ass?}
Shannon, I've had the same experience as you, men who just wanted to fuck with no thought that you might enjoy something more. :rolleyes:
Where is the passion? The chase? The kill; So to speak?? When all that's done is just fuck?? I want more to my sexual life then "just fucking"; Thank you very much!! I don't care if I am considered a perv for my "kinks"! I'm Damned happy in my perversity!:p:D

-kym- just a perv who enjoys the hunt :devil:

Editing required because of Mouton Cadet, Bordeaux; vintage 1999 :)

Last edited:
New kink

Don't know if this qualifies as a new kink, but...my husband and I both shave. When face to face during intercourse the contact is amazing. Internal and external stimulation.

BTW, has anyone been to a swinger's club? Great way to experience some of those things you are lusting after. Take it from someone who knows.

MY-Sir's-k- said:
"Get on with it", How correct a statement that is!! Not any of the guys here at Lit though!{how's that for kissing ass?}
Shannon, I've had the same experience as you, men who just wanted to fuck with no thought that you might enjoy something more. :rolleyes:
Where is the passion? The chase? The kill; So to speak?? When all that's done is just fuck?? I want more to my sexual life then "just fucking"; Thank you very much!! I don't care if I am considered a perv for my "kinks"! I'm Damned happy in my perversity!:p:D

-kym- just a perv who enjoys the hunt :devil:

Editing required because of Mouton Cadet, Bordeaux; vintage 1999 :)
LOL I always love the way you think ... There is too much fun in life to experience , to just fuck! I'm with you , bring on the kink , I want more !

Re: New kink

imawildwoman said:
BTW, has anyone been to a swinger's club? Great way to experience some of those things you are lusting after. Take it from someone who knows.

This past summer I was in Vegas visiting a friend and we talked a lot about going to The Green Door; a co-worker recommended it. We were both really intrigued by the idea of it, but neither of us had done anything like it. One night after a strip club we went by there....decided to give it a miss. To be perfectly honest, we weren't too keen on the people coming and going [shady looking characters and such.] It still interests me a bit, but not sure if it's something I want to go through with or keep as a fantasy.

swing clubs

Woodcarver, I see you are moving to NC soon. There are lots of clubs in this area. I know of seven in Atlanta alone. Actually they are all over the nation. And easy to find and join. All are private, and they don't stay in business if they are not discrete. So, check it out and have fun!

ass play

lshuslcy said:
Playing with my lovers ass. Fingering him while he lays on his stomach, ... watching him raise his hips in the air, .... hearing him moan as pushes back, grinding his ass on my finger, wanting .... needing, more. That always turns me on, plus I love to watch him stroke his cock, while I fuck his ass with a vibrator.

That's my kind of loving too Ish Mmmmmm

Holy Cow....

Damn. Reading thru here, I wonder why I haven't been paying attention to this thread.

My kinks? Relatively simple.
Teasing.
Two women kissing.
Women who like to show off their panties.
Public gropes.
And mutual masturbation, either watching, or being watched.

Ok, all you women who like to watch, we need to have some way so you know that guys like ME would LOVE to put on a show for you.

And how come I don't see any from down here around Dallas who like to watch.

Oh, add a little more kink. Make me undress for you while you stay dressed. Yeah...that CFNM thing. ;)

Re: Holy Cow....

MrBates said:
And mutual masturbation, either watching, or being watched.

Ok, all you women who like to watch, we need to have some way so you know that guys like ME would LOVE to put on a show for you.

And how come I don't see any from down here around Dallas who like to watch.

Oh, add a little more kink. Make me undress for you while you stay dressed. Yeah...that CFNM thing. ;)
mmmyeah Baby!!! We need more men like this one!:D :D It's a huge turn on to watch ....

Re: Re: Holy Cow....

MistressRain said:
mmmyeah Baby!!! We need more men like this one!:D :D It's a huge turn on to watch ....

I think I mentioned my own prediliction towards exhibitionism and mutual masturbation...but what's CNFM?

Roman

Re: Re: Re: Holy Cow....

RomanHans said:
I think I mentioned my own prediliction towards exhibitionism and mutual masturbation...but what's CNFM?

Roman

Oooohhh this is one I just learned today myself from another find Lit member. It's CFNM [not CNFM, typo I'm sure] - Clothed Female Naked Male. Very exciting thought. ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Holy Cow....

Hello_Kitten said:
Oooohhh this is one I just learned today myself from another find Lit member. It's CFNM [not CNFM, typo I'm sure] - Clothed Female Naked Male. Very exciting thought. ;)

LOL Add another one for me! :D

I love to dance and strip while he stays fully clothed. It is SUCH a turn on! It's great to watch him just DYING to touch himself, to get naked, to dance with me...but he's dressed, poor thing! lol

S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Holy Cow....

sheath said:
LOL Add another one for me! :D

I love to dance and strip while he stays fully clothed. It is SUCH a turn on! It's great to watch him just DYING to touch himself, to get naked, to dance with me...but he's dressed, poor thing! lol

S.

Add a kink to my list!

Back