What made you smile or laugh today? Part IV

I totally know that feeling!
It’s like: ”I like my space and alone time but I also miss you when you’re not here, so can you just sit there over in the corner and be?”

And that would be kind of a strange and big ask. 😂
There was, for a while, an app called introji, and it had an emoji for being happily side by side, both in their own separate bubbles.

The knowing I am gonna see my PYL after my nightshift, in 2 hours only. Think I am more than ready to kneel and get my ass painted.

I totally know that feeling!
It’s like: ”I like my space and alone time but I also miss you when you’re not here, so can you just sit there over in the corner and be?”

And that would be kind of a strange and big ask. 😂
Oh yes. That would be a very good solution. 😁

Reading in the newspaper that our new-ish president and his wife took the tram when they were on their way to fulfill some presidential duties in the Presidential palace. The ticket inspectors came and the president and the wife were checked too. No special treatment for the president, nuh uh. (They had valid tickets, crisis averted.)

Reading in the newspaper that our new-ish president and his wife took the tram when they were on their way to fulfill some presidential duties in the Presidential palace. The ticket inspectors came and the president and the wife were checked too. No special treatment for the president, nuh uh. (They had valid tickets, crisis averted.)
Your Old world seems very familiar to me 😃

Your Old world seems very familiar to me 😃
I believe it’s for a good reason, yes.

1) I only now remembered to check out the final standings of the crossword puzzle league that finished a few weeks ago. My goal was to be in the top 100. Y’all, I was in the top 50! Maybe this means I should think about signing up for the more difficult league next time. 🤔

2) Last night, I whacked someone real good with a riding crop, which was fun for several reasons. Still kinda smiling about that.

3) It’s a warm, sunny weekend. My houseplant is finally birthing a new leaf. I’m having coffee and watching Alf with German dubbing.

4) I get to pick a new nail color today.

5) I read that a new cat fur color variation was identified and named salty licorice.

(I’m a little peeved/sad/frustrated because of a work thing that keeps nagging in the back of my mind, so I have to actively find nice things to drown out the nagging, now. This gotta work, because it’s the weekend. I don’t want to be sad because of work.)

Dinner conversation at the Althea house and Mr Althea was talking about being clumsy:

Youngest Miss Althea: Well, you can’t say that I’m terribly clumsy. Did I ever even break as much as a plate when I was little?

Iris Althea: You hardly even spilled when you were little. That’s why your father thought you’d become an axe murdering serial killer.

Youngest Miss: What do yo mean thought - it’s hardly too late yet, is it?

Back