What made you smile or laugh today? Part IV

The weather is absolutely gross, which is the perfect weather for cooking stew and playing Talos Principle 2 without feeling guilty about not leaving the house for the entire day.

I ran into Crush's mum. She's tall, smart, and one of those women that I call handsome rather than beautiful. so it is always a pleasure to see her.

ece849ab75ef993fd5a338f4c757bc6ad15a37b1c1b46be809479992b6a55a7b_1.webp

Getting my hair bleached and dyed royal blue on Thursday. Hopefully, it'll actually turn out the color on the box!

In the car today, we heard a discussion about a documentary they did about sugar dating.
This journalist was talking about how she had made profiles and gone on dates with hidden recording devices and about how she had interviewed women about their experiences.
I could easily melt with rage about how she talks about how these adult, fully competent women are ”groomed” by the advertisements from sugar dating sites, mentioning how you can get more money on top of your student grant for life’s little luxuries.
Then she mentioned how the police had told her that it is so hard for them to charge the men for buying sex since it isn’t a direct transaction…
Mr Althea snickered at the steam coming out of my ears and said that we were probably lucky that buying sex wasn’t illegal back when I was in university, as he paid most of our rent back then.
I said that I probably should report myself for buying sex then, since I pay most of our ”rent” these days, but that being married might complicate it.

MrAlthea is now slightly worried that I’ll divorce him just to make a point and/or a documentary. 😂

The studded winter tyres.
It was a really good day to have them.

Also, the long wool underwear, the down parka, and the down skirt I pilfered from youngest Miss Althea’s wardrobe.
Should have taken the warmer boots though.

Can we have spring soon?
Because this white stuff is very pretty and bright through the windows, but I really hate being cold.

The studded winter tyres.
It was a really good day to have them.

Also, the long wool underwear, the down parka, and the down skirt I pilfered from youngest Miss Althea’s wardrobe.
Should have taken the warmer boots though.

Can we have spring soon?
Because this white stuff is very pretty and bright through the windows, but I really hate being cold.

Admittedly, it's probably not as cold here as it is there, but I'm actually thankful for the cold today. It got down to 23 F (-5 C) last night, which should have been finally, finally, finally cold enough to kill the damn ragweed which has been making my life miserable with its pollen since the end of summer. So hopefully, no more allergies until spring!

Admittedly, it's probably not as cold here as it is there, but I'm actually thankful for the cold today. It got down to 23 F (-5 C) last night, which should have been finally, finally, finally cold enough to kill the damn ragweed which has been making my life miserable with its pollen since the end of summer. So hopefully, no more allergies until spring!
About the same here but rather windy and there isn’t much to stop the wind out where Miss A works with the horses.

Back