What Kind Of Sex Would You Like To Have Right Now, In Words Only.

No doubt to get some BBC to suck and fuck my white daddy ass pussy.

I’d like someone to come into my hotel room. He’ll grab me and pulls me close before kissing me deeply. His eyes then stare into mine before he orders me to strip. Slowly. Watching his cock harden in his suit pants I wait in anticipation for his next order. Naked and free in front of him. He firmly and gently pushes me back onto my bed and lowers his face to my needy pussy.

Never thought I'd post here again
But
I would love to be taken to dinner, doesn't need to be fancy. Just the two of us, some pizza, some wine ( or even a beer is fine) . Soft music playing in the background. Finishing our meal, we walk slowly back to the hotel, fingers not quite touching. Coming closer to the hotel, he finally takes my hand, raises it to his lips and kisses my palm. Looking at only each other we reach our room and in the doorway, before the door closes we are in each other's arms. He carefully removes his coat, then mine. Taking my hand he leads me to the bed. While I watch, he slowly undresses, keeping eye contact. When he's naked, he carefully and gently removes my clothing, kissing me each time he removes a piece
To be continued.

Last edited:
Sometimes I like to fantasize in the third person...
-
Throwing an arm around me she jumps up, legs crossing behind my back. My hand falls from her neck to catch her, lift her, hold her. She’s so tiny, I’d be surprised if she broke five-foot-nothing. I’ve got an easy ten inches on her and muscles to boot; she’s a feather in my arms. Lips meet lips and I moan into her mouth as her tongue finds mine, a faint taste of whiskey still lingering. Lao-Lao she’d called it, a rice spirit, pale amber drops the same colour as her.
Delicious.

I get the impression that 69's biggest fans are those who've never tried it.

I must respectfully disagree here. The 69 (with her on top) is the position that I've requested for my birthday. Sure, it lacks the primal satisfaction of penetration, but it satisfies all the senses. I love the sight of a woman straddling me with her legs apart to either side and all her naughty bits thrust into my face as her neck arches downward. I can also look between her legs and see her breasts hanging down, nipples dragging across my chest. I can see the arousal glistening on the swollen lips popping from the middle of her spread ass cheeks just inches before me.

I can smell all the forbidden stuff. The slightly sour musk of her pussy blended with the faint sweetness of her anus, into which nose is naturally thrust if I choose to let my tongue have a long deep dip into her opening. Meanwhile my hands are free to explore her soft thighs and ass, feel the outline of her waist and perhaps feel the weight of her breasts and tease her nipples.

Its almost just a bonus that all the while, my cock is being massaged by the warm slipperiness of her mouth. There is the added fun of teasing her clitoris with my tongue, making her squirm while she tries to suck me. If she has an orgasm I get to watch her little anus clench and feel her body shake as goosebumps form on her thighs. If instead her focus is on finishing me, I will flood her mouth and sometimes both our bodies with come, leaving her smelling of sex yet still hyper aroused. When I recover a few minutes later I will taste that sex as we kiss and she spreads her legs for the hard-won penetration she will finally get.

Slow, sensual, in the shower with the hot water and steam cascading over our bodies as we grind together. 💦💦💦

Anticipation by both parties
Soulful eye contact
A kiss that starts slow and builds organically, relishing soft moist lips along with an inquisitive tongue
To hold and be held, longingly, warmth expanding
Hands touching, then exploring ... and exploring
Then, discovering moistness and acknowledging the unspoken promise of more

I don't think it's too much to want to make a man explode, but I realize this is Lit and I don't fit the mute bimbo ideal.

His hand gently pulls her closer. Warm touch of his lips on hers as his fingers run through her hair. Her fingers gently caress his face. She slowly lower her hands to his sexy hairy chest. Shiver. Such heat. Such a desire. The NEED to surrender to him again and again. Kneel at his feet. Sensual touch full of desire. A burning desire to belong and be accepted. An insatiable need to explode on his fingers as he looks her straight in the eyes. His. Only his. Every cell in her body screams his name and longs for his presence. A touch as light as a breeze. Yet it makes her legs go weak. A voice she has never heard and yet she hears his call as if he were standing right next to her. Firm and determined. A voice you don't talk back to. You just obey. The firm grip of his hands on her neck. Shaking. Shaking like a leaf in the wind. Like an apple on a tree just waiting for you to pluck it. Like a dove that willingly allows itself to be caught and torn by a falcon. Lying limp and happily sacrificing herself to feed his hunger. His grin and contented exhale. Desire fulfilled. A wonderful fantasy that knows no boundaries. A glimpse of a beautiful dream. Lying in his arms hearing his heartbeat. His fingers playing with her pubic hair. Shudder. His touch seemed to awaken desires that had been dormant for perhaps thousands of years. A body that wakes up like an extinct volcano. Every second, every minute, every word he says brings her closer and closer to eruption. Every touch of him she dreamed of. Every command he gives her. All this directs her to one single goal. An eruption so powerful that it would sweep away everything around. Content smile on his face. Gentle touch of his strong hand. And her helpless, naked and vulnerable. Right there in His arms. Owned. Protected. Safe. Simply His.

That kind of sex I would like just now.
Where the hell did my handheld fan go??!! 🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵

Back