What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost always a bad day around here, sometimes, you can't help but get worn down from it.

Thanks, at least I'm consistent in being a failure.

Sweetie, I absolutely adore you. That should be obvious to anyone. You are truly an amazing person :rose:

Thanks. :rose:

Just life. That's all.

You are not a failure, you're worthy, smart, and beautiful. :rose: :kiss:

It's almost always a bad day around here, sometimes, you can't help but get worn down from it.

Just life. That's all.

That's terrible to hear, hope you can slowly get away from there wherever it is.

Hmmm that's a tricky one to push back away. Gets drawing board and chalk out....

thanks pond... it's never that simple.

I guess not. Will work on that one too. Gets notepad out too.

*peeks in*

*leaves a little something for the ladies*

all of you ladies are beautiful souls, here for a purpose. you are unconditionally valued, and deeply loved. every second of the day.

ec12e3655be78e3ff364a2e464ac6cb5.jpg

*peeks in*

*leaves a little something for the ladies*

all of you ladies are beautiful souls, here for a purpose. you are unconditionally valued, and deeply loved. every second of the day.

ec12e3655be78e3ff364a2e464ac6cb5.jpg

:rose::kiss::rose: you is just the bestest woman1

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously, stop already. It's not cute, funny, sweet, or sexy. It's annoying. And I know I'm not alone in that thinking.

There are days when, more than anything, I just want to toss some clothes in a bag, head to the airport, and hop a plane to anywhere to escape for an extended weekend. This is one of those days.

I am amazingly happy, never thought I deserved to feel this way or that I would ever let anyone close enough to my heart to say 'I Love You'. Okay those who really know me are you happy now, I said it and meant it and have slowed down on the running away part.

Still scared and all those things that go with any steps forward, working on those feelings.

I am amazingly happy, never thought I deserved to feel this way or that I would ever let anyone close enough to my heart to say 'I Love You'. Okay those who really know me are you happy now, I said it and meant it and have slowed down on the running away part.

Still scared and all those things that go with any steps forward, working on those feelings.

*Grabs you and hugs you!!*

:D :heart:

:heart::kiss::rose:

Yes! Own It!!! :heart:

*stuffs extra feelings in a box & FedExs it south*

:D

where to tickle BK to make her go from pissed to happy in 1.0 seconds

:rose:

LOL! I'm fine now. I just spent over an hour looking for the keys to unlock my gates to the backyard. My husband didn't put them back on the hook, after he used them this last weekend.

But, you can still tickle me. Although, I am highly ticklish! :D

LOL! I'm fine now. I just spent over an hour looking for the keys to unlock my gates to the backyard. My husband didn't put them back on the hook, after he used them this last weekend.

But, you can still tickle me. Although, I am highly ticklish! :D

I have a feeling some spots more ticklish then others, like right along your hips and waist along your panty line :)

*whines* But I don't wanna go to work.... I want to stay naked and in bed.

Okay, I'm good now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back