What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An autistic child and the trial and tribulations his parents go through on a daily basis. Thank god they are strong because I think it would tear a lot of couples apart.

Why do people call the Titanic one of the finest steamers ever built. I mean it went oh fer one all time in its goal of going on a cruise and returning in one piece. Isn't calling it a fine steamer kind of like letting me have one at bat in the major leagues and after people see me strike out having them proclaim me one of the finest hitters of all time?..............I think this every time I see the commercial for what I think they call the "romance pendant" or something like that.

An autistic child and the trial and tribulations his parents go through on a daily basis. Thank god they are strong because I think it would tear a lot of couples apart.

It is difficult sometimes....however...he makes it worth it. :D

Thanks man.

tasty

You have no idea the effect that those pics just had on me! Knowing the thought required, the lingerie changes,lighting etc. All of that makes it so much hotter! Did you get wet thinking about my reaction baby? I hope your boo boo heals quickly,or I fear your ass and mouth will get a thorough workout...

I find myself unable to sleep tonight. An unfortunate event... But I might as well make the best of it. *sigh*:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back