What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running water. Check.
Power. Check.
Cable. Check.
Able to text (and receive) dirty photos. Check.
Cable. Check.
Internet. Check.

Life is getting back to normal. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Running water. Check.
Power. Check.
Cable. Check.
Able to text (and receive) dirty photos. Check.
Cable. Check.
Internet. Check.

Life is getting back to normal. :rollyeyes:

i wanna get in the receiving dirty photos line. thanks

Damn but Sam Elliot's voice and demeanor makes me go insane!! Damn sexy in Roadhouse!!

It is a combo of their voices and they way they age so well, like a fine wine.

Ditto! Clapton bring back a lot of good memories as well. :)

I could listen to "Tears in Heaven" and cry every time at his tenderness.

! [/COLOR]

that song came out around 6 - 8 months after his infant son died, the one he wrote the song for.. I'll never know how he could sing that... I wouldnt be able to

that song came out around 6 - 8 months after his infant son died, the one he wrote the song for.. I'll never know how he could sing that... I wouldnt be able to

That is why it makes me cry. I have no idea, being a parent myself, how I would even try to sing that song over and over again without getting extremely emotional.

You coulda just stayed wif me.

;)
Coulda. Woulda. Shoulda.

Y'all seem to have your own storm problems. A couple days without the "little" things in life and the shorter members of the household think the world is ending.

Next time I'm just booking a plane ticket. ;) ONE plane ticket. :D

Coulda. Woulda. Shoulda.

Y'all seem to have your own storm problems. A couple days without the "little" things in life and the shorter members of the household think the world is ending.

Next time I'm just booking a plane ticket. ;) ONE plane ticket. :D

Werd.

*my littles are used to no cable, even no A/C. Running water? No prob. Kinda my thing...*

Werd.

*my littles are used to no cable, even no A/C. Running water? No prob. Kinda my thing...*
They didn't really miss the cable....until they figured out that Nexflix & Hulu wouldn't work without internet (once the power was back on). Running water they can live without.....and hell, we don't even have AC at our house. Heat on the other hand.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back