What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought of the day...

blah. Deleted. Would've been better posted somewhere else.

Last edited:
Nothing particularly exciting. I need to keep writing on a review that goes live tomorrow for a video game, and I'm stuck at 1630 words. It needs to be more and I'm taking 5 on teh interwebs.

Internet "Doms"....most of which can't even spell the word they're contracting...often even fucking up the contraction itself with the addition of an all too telling apostrophe.

I shake my head.

A lot.

Internet "Doms"....most of which can't even spell the word they're contracting...often even fucking up the contraction itself with the addition of an all too telling apostrophe.

I shake my head.

A lot.

Oh sweetie, you took the thoughts right outta my head.....:)

Let's get drunk and people watch, shall we? At least the internet equivalent; poking fun at their idiocy?

If it wasn't morning I'd jump on that;).... But the family has me on a strick not before noon diet;):devil:... But I got no problem with the people watching:D....

If it wasn't morning I'd jump on that;).... But the family has me on a strick not before noon diet;):devil:... But I got no problem with the people watching:D....

I probably should at least wait until the work I've promised to others is done.;)

I'm "under the weather", so I've got a pass !:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back