What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first checked the email it had been read... Now its unread. Did he look at it or not?????

That I think if they could I would be offered a staff position at school........

I walked into an account just as the owner was on the phone finding out his 3 year had just died from being run over by a car. I don't know if I will ever get over the agonizing screams coming from him. I have never felt so helpless in my life.

I walked into an account just as the owner was on the phone finding out his 3 year had just died from being run over by a car. I don't know if I will ever get over the agonizing screams coming from him. I have never felt so helpless in my life.

:(
:rose:

Wow.....just wow....that's terrible...my heart goes out to him :(

I'm wondering if the love interest for my character needs to die, leave him, or stay with him....I guess I'll just write and see what happens....

My goodness, that is truly awful. Puts so much else into perspective :(

Oh dear God. :(

That's terrible... Big hugs!

Oh my god, as a parent I can't imagine anything worse. How awful :(

:(...

Reading this is just too appalling to take in. I've been trying to figure out how to express my feelings without saying the wrong thing. Somehow, for me, saying "I'm sorry" seems like such an empty sentiment, but it's all i've got to offer at the moment.

I'm sorry that you had to witness something so painful.

I'm sorry that the owner will miss out on the pleasure of seeing his little one grow up.

This is just awful and I'm sorry for his loss. :rose:

I can't imagine walking into something like that. That's just horrible.

That makes the nonsense in my life seem non-important and stupid.

Sending prayers and good thoughts to you and to the family.......:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back