What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many masturbation threads. Why do people feel the need to let everyone know they are jerking off at this very moment?

I've always wondered that too. I like to poke in every now and then and use the thread for posting goofy stuff.

Could I eat my wife if she died and I needed to for survival. I highly doubt it although she has nice muscular thighs.

Crickets are chirping outside, and I can hear them through the open window. There's a slight breeze pouring into my room, but it's a warm breeze. I live in a beautiful place. :)

Could I eat my wife if she died and I needed to for survival. I highly doubt it although she has nice muscular thighs.

Think back, she may have said that you could eat her anytime. I think that qualifies. If she hasn't, go down on her and make sure she says it, just in case. ;):D

Do you think she would appreciate the cruel irony if she was the one who had taught you to cook?

True...but maybe she only taught him to cook so he didn't screw things up when his survival was dependent on his cooking skills. Very unselfish of her if you ask me.

lmao you have a rather sick mind...........:):):):)

Lol yes I really do. :D

True...but maybe she only taught him to cook so he didn't screw things up when his survival was dependent on his cooking skills. Very unselfish of her if you ask me.

That's a good point, piggy. In that light I think the best way he could honor her is to make her favorite dish. I think she would have wanted it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back