What are your Bi Fantasies and Turn Ons?

Love cock

Have the guy fuck his wife while I lick her clit. When he comes in her I clean him as her pulls out then eat all of his come from her leaking pussy as he sucks me dry.

Being tied to the bed under promise from my wife we're about to do MFF 3 some. A guy with a big black cock enters the room. As I protest, my ass is already being lubed up. He slides into me gently and slowly builds up a rhythm. I stop protesting and pre cum drips out of me. My wife masturbates watching me be owned. She jacks me off. The guy shoots a hot load in my ass balls deep as I cum.
hot scene!

mmf

Had an amazing 3 some with my mate and my wife years ago, his cock was an inch bigger that mine. She was sucking him but not exposing his cock head. I told her he needed that exposed and while she was sucking him I pulled his foreskin back. Didnt go any further bi wise but he didn't stop me from drawing that skin back

Finding my wife sucking a shemale cock and being invited to join in the fun

I would love to be with a shemale. Sucking cock and looking at those beautiful tits. Then being fucked while I play with them. Fun...

this. ;)

Attachments

• c0d46953-bead-4b3b-87e6-623dc8dc30e4.jpg
    c0d46953-bead-4b3b-87e6-623dc8dc30e4.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Bi fantasy

Would love to get fuck by a hot bi man while his wife is asleep in the other room!

yess.

Attachments

• 4c6c2149-b733-4798-8369-7566916c1bb5.jpg
    4c6c2149-b733-4798-8369-7566916c1bb5.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1
Are you talking from experience? Part of the lifestyle?

Has this ever happened to you? It turns me in just thinking about it,

I have had sex with couples. It is a huge turn on for me to suck a man while his S/O watches

Bi-fantasy lately

Met a girl a while back name Jessica.
We exchange pleasantries and phone numbers but nothing ever came of it.

My fantasy is to have Jessica film me showering getting myself all prepped for the fucking that I am going to be giving myself in my shop. I have a dildo on the floor where I kneel and give it a good slobbery blow job. I then ease my ass onto that one and proceed to give a bigger dildo that is tied onto one of my workbench posts a very sloppy blow job.
Here I am bouncing on one dildo and sucking the other.
I then stand up and ease myself very gently onto the one I just gave a blow job to.
I start backward and forward motions fucking myself and after a few minutes say outloud, "I wish I had a real cock to suck and fuck instead of these dildos!"
And with that as a cue, her boyfriend walks in!
Naked.

(My 5" hard dick is screaming for relief.)

Back