What Are You Thinking Riiiiiiiiiiiight....NOW!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my goal is to have the neighbors come over to me to ask what awesome music I’ve been blasting all night. This is how shy people hope to make friends, lol.

I am disappointed with the movie I just watched which was Passengers. I was hoping for more.

Expectation is the mother of all disappointment...

...which is why I typically try and set a low bar, but hit it out of the park. ;)

The only movies I watch with dread are movie adaptations of books. They almost always do a pitiful job and make changes that ruin the storyline. I can understand having to cut out some content because of time constraints but most of the time they change the entire story arc and characters.

The only movies I watch with dread are movie adaptations of books. They almost always do a pitiful job and make changes that ruin the storyline. I can understand having to cut out some content because of time constraints but most of the time they change the entire story arc and characters.

Definitely! I find the biggest disappointments are when they try too hard to keep to the book. Adaptations where they give their own flair tend to be better.

Douglas Adams (rest his soul) specifically set out to create new nuances to his stories at ever opportunity. Every variation -- from book, to audio, to screen -- had differences. Variety is the spice of life.

I typically wonder what most intrigues people.

I’m not always proud of the way i flirt. But I’m so proud of who I flirt with. I have fantastic taste.

Watching a movie and I can't get over how incredibly beautiful and sexy Kate Beckinsale looks in that latex costume.

South East what?. Everywhere has a south east. Well, apart from the South Pole and (perhaps less obviously) the North Pole. At least I know you're not there. :rolleyes:

I would love to see recently departed MN Senator Al Franken run for President in 2020, sharing the ticket with VP candidate Green Party ex- nominee Jill Stein, if only for the bumper stickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back