Wckd-n-Wild....More to cum!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks up at this handsome stranger standing next to her... uhmm.. no.. but thank you.. i just need to get my keys... pardon me... spotting MT sittin' on the veranda, as she flips him the bird. REALLY? you could've opened the door!!! she exclaims in disgust....

slides the key in the door and flings it open.... looking like a drowned rat... she gingerly steps outta her heels and flips her soaking wett hair. Turns her attention to the stranger with the towel. Reaches slowly... and put sit over her head... Thank you! How convenient for me.....

How many I help you?

No keys, sorry, cupcake. :kiss:

*grins* reminds herself to talk to Lora about signage.... the dormatory does give off a bed and breakfast feel.

We're actually a private school....

A private school huh...No boarding? *grins* And what exactly do you teach over here? *my eyes darting around the room, but unable to stay unfocused from your rain soaked body for long*

blows MT a kiss... how are you??? is there a Chai Tea in there for me by any chance? as she continues to wring out her hair......

A private school huh...No boarding? *grins* And what exactly do you teach over here? *my eyes darting around the room, but unable to stay unfocused from your rain soaked body for long*

We teach ...... uhm..... Anatomy?! she says meekly

I hear that your very good....Professor

Just one subject? Don't you think that's a bit limiting? Human anatomy I assume?

CF23430, I am tenured, but haven't taught at many schools... A small selected group, but I didnt realize you wanted to see my credentials...

MaV - my name is Professor Wckd.. it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Hands Mav a catalog and class schedule. We teach the Arts of Anatomy. The more sensual approach to erotica - from massage, nutrition, physical endurance/education, methodology, seduction, dance.. to name a few.

Its not really the "Credentials" that I wanted to see.....just saying.....

CF23430, I am tenured, but haven't taught at many schools... A small selected group, but I didnt realize you wanted to see my credentials...

MaV - my name is Professor Wckd.. it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Hands Mav a catalog and class schedule. We teach the Arts of Anatomy. The more sensual approach to erotica - from massage, nutrition, physical endurance/education, methodology, seduction, dance.. to name a few.

laughing... well... that's about ALL your gonna SEE at the moment! I don't teach the strip-tease class... gave that up a LONG time ago..... ;)

awww shucks......still bet you can get your groove on tho......lol.....

yoru so sexy when you get shy...

*blushing crimson* i thought you were going to teach PE and coach one if not more of our sorts teams. Did you change your mind?

i did not change my mind.......Will coach whatevfer sport we have....Baseball/softball/ football/beach volley ball.....I could always use a sexy asssitant....might lure more people to participate....

grinning... Oh Volleyball? i only play the back row..BUT we could ask Corbal to play front & at the net. I bet she could send that ball flying down the court! oh... she plays soccer too!!

I can play softball.... but not at the moment.. nursing a broken wing ;)

yeah we could use Corbals height at the net.....I am not big on soccer so we need to get someone else for that....

your going to head up the cheerleading

Cheerleading? grins... How'd you know I lead the squad for The Replacements?? <weg>

;) looks around.. where'd MT go? he must be napping off last nights escapades. Did you see where Mav went? I wonder if Lora is giving him a tour of the school?

have not seen them...perhaps they are doing a tour.....need to to the showers and rinse off

Yeah... i'd like to get outta these wet clothes.... as she coily steps outta her thigh highs... and picks up the wett towel. That storm is insane! HUGE TURN ON !!! but geez... those have got to be the BIGGEST raindrops I've ever seen. and .... ever time the thunder boomed I couldn't help but.... uhmmm... yeah... nevermind.

I'll be back in a bit... her wett hair sways in time with her hips... as she heads towards her room. Feel free to hang out CF. MrTenant's room is on the left... you look to be about his size... help yourself to a shower and whatever else ya may need... points in MT's direction.

Wicked...........Does your school have a football team?I have too much tension and need an outlet to relieve it.Hope you can help me with that.

Wicked...........Does your school have a football team?I have too much tension and need an outlet to relieve it.Hope you can help me with that.

We do Rebellion. CF's got his hands full with Softball and Baseball. I'm sure ya'll can work something out with the football team. You many wanna consider taking Meditation as taught by Theo, too. That may help.

I apologize.... ya'll will have to excuse me. I do have to get outta these wett clothes.

closes the door to her bedroom behind her.

*Knocks on the door, and slides a sheet of rain soaked paper under it*

"My apologies for stumbling in on you last night, I was admittedly rather drunk, and confused. I hope you can forgive me for my transgression and if you ever need any work done around the house please feel free to give me a call, 1-555-****."

*The last four numbers are too blurry to read from the rain.*

Goes inside, grabs my shades, a couple big towels, my ipod, some shorts, looks around....sighs, .....leaves a note,

back in a couple days :kiss:

....throws the cell phone in the trash....strides out the door,.......... disappears down the street, hops on his moped and rides wobbly off towards the coast, curses the wobbling

*Knocks on the door, and slides a sheet of rain soaked paper under it*

"My apologies for stumbling in on you last night, I was admittedly rather drunk, and confused. I hope you can forgive me for my transgression and if you ever need any work done around the house please feel free to give me a call, 1-555-****."

*The last four numbers are too blurry to read from the rain.*

Goes inside, grabs my shades, a couple big towels, my ipod, some shorts, looks around....sighs, .....leaves a note,

back in a couple days :kiss:

....throws the cell phone in the trash....strides out the door,.......... disappears down the street, hops on his moped and rides wobbly off towards the coast, curses the wobbling

Wearing a pair of dark grey yoga pants and blue camisole, her hair whispy from being soakin' wett.... she strolls into the kitchen...and out of the corner of her eye sees a piece of paper at the end of the hall in front of the door.

Walks down the hall boppin' to OneRepulic, Hey Sister Sister...

wonders where MT is... looks at her watch... he should've been here drinkin' all the dayum beer... smiling at the thought.... thinks to herself... where the hell is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back