Under Your Spell (Closed)

Starting out with talk about their classes had been a good idea after all. Lucas watched as the stiffness in Malfoy’s shoulders shrank and eventually disappeared. Lucas himself was also feeling more comfortable, but that could have been the alcohol, too.

Turning his body a fraction of an inch to face Draco more smoothly, Lucas’ eyes caught again on that expanse of silky skin visible under Draco’s collar.

Would it be as smooth as his shirt? Lucas wondered, fingers absently ghosting over the emerald fabric that covered Draco’s torso. The touch was so light that he could deny it ever happened, but with their thighs pressed together and the hooded look in Luke’s eyes, he knew that he’d be hard pressed to deny it if Malfoy suddenly thought that Luke was a bit too close.

He nodded for a second butter beer instead of switching to the whiskey just yet — it felt important that he didn’t squander this chance to bury the hatchet before it slipped away.

For Lucy he told himself, fully aware that it definitely wasn’t for Lucy that Lucas wished he could see just how Draco’s nipples may or may not contrast with his pale flesh, and to feel whether or not his body was as supple as Malfoy luxury promised it should be. Instead, he downed a big gulp of booze before turning back to respond to Draco.

Maybe unintentionally, feeling his cock rising in his pants, throbbing and stirring to the naughty thoughts he was having about his best friend’s boyfriend, Lucas’ voice came out a bit on the husky side when he murmured: “an easy drunk are you, Malfoy? I’d love to see what happens when you lose that self control you hold so dearly.”

The brazen comment exploded from him before he had the conscious thought to even regret it, but Lucas decided it was best to continue on as though he hadn’t meant to be ashamed of the way his wicked thoughts had twisted his words. His fingertips touched the seam of Draco’s shoulders again, more pressure exerted but still a lighter touch that could be explained away.

“We both know you like to make people your bitch. After decking you the other week I’m sure you’re ready to put me in my place,” he shrugged, eyes dancing. It was clear that there was no heat there (well, malicious heat) and that the statement wasn’t meant to put Draco on edge, so he continued on undaunted. “I don’t blame you, really. I’m actually surprised you let me away with it. Some part of me hoped you’d throw that fist and let out some of that stress that winds you, but maybe the booze will do it too. If not, I’m sure I can put up with your bossiness for a bit so long as you’re satisfied enough to ensure we get a decent grade.”

Then, at Draco’s cue, he glanced up at the barmaid and where four guys were clearly gaping at her voluptuous chest. The hungry look there was no different than the one he’d been giving Draco a few minutes ago, clearly unnoticed. Lucas shifted in the booth, thigh rubbing against Draco’s. He hoped the other boy didn’t look down — he’d definitely spy the thick length resting against Luke’s left thigh, engorged fully now. Although Malfoy might believe that Luke was turned on because of those same tits that a lot of guys seemed to be staring down, it was the refreshing scent wafting off of his drinking patner; something that reminded him of thick droves of pine or the fresh clean air of the Alps.

Well, that and how fucking attractive Draco really was.

“Her tits are nice, but I could find better things to look at,” Luke drawled easily, leaving it open-ended so that it was innocent but informative enough that Malfoy would understand that Lucas couldn’t be bothered with the pretty woman in front of them.

He was definitely dreaming. That was the only answer. It was impossible to believe that Malfoy was flirting with him (because Lucas had tried to imagine any scenario where Draco could say those things and not have them mean anything, but...) if he wasn’t dreaming he was drunk already — both of which were viable options. Malfoy wasn’t gay. Just last week he’d called Lucas a fag and now here he was holding his hand...? It didn’t make any sense!

What the fuck, Luke thought to himself. Quiet for a minute, wondering how best to respond, he pondered his actions carefully all while maintaining eye contact. Draco’s silver eyes were hooded and the way his Adam’s apple bobbed in his throat told Lucas he was just as nervous about the turn this evening had taken as his drinking partner was. Looking down for a second to where their fingers had been connected just a moment ago, Lucas’ voice was rough and deep when he addressed the barmaid without so much as glancing at her, obviously shooing her away definitively.

“Two whiskey. Doubles.”

Lucas lifted his hand onto the table and splayed it open, palm facing up. “Tell me,” he started, “what bullshit Trelawny is teaching now while I tell you what a bad fuckin’ idea it is to assume that you can handle me, Malfoy. I don’t think you want me anywhere near you when you lose control, considering how much I like pretty men,” he husked. “Or did you forget that I like cock? Because I assure you — I haven’t forgotten the twist of your sneer when you called me a fag and I’m aching to show you just how sheltered you’ve been.”

Aching was definitely the word. Lucas’ dick practically throbbed in his jeans. He had to shift in the booth, straightening up and adjusting himself with the hand that had been curled behind Draco’s nape. He was uncaring that Draco was staring unabashedly; instead, Lucas never let his deep brown eyes break from Draco’s as he readjusted his painfully hard cock in his trousers.

Before the other boy could make clear any disdain over the words Luke had just spoken, Luke curled strong fingers around one of Draco’s thighs. They brushed the inseam and teased at the heat between his thighs, never touching the most sensitive area, but coming close enough that it stole Draco’s breath as evidenced by the slight hitch in between inhalations. “Maybe I am a masochist wanting what’s clearly bad for me, but... here you are,” he said, voice solid. “And I’ve never turned down some good rough sex, so don’t threaten me with a good time, because boys like you...”

Lucas paused, flicked his eyes out into the dimly lit bar, and leaned in to breathe his words into Draco’s ear. “They end up underneath me, Malfoy, voice raw and all used up from screaming. It might be nice to shut you up for once, though.”

Sitting back like nothing had ever happened just as the big-boobed barmaid skipped over with the next round, Lucas downed a big gulp of burning whiskey and leaned his cheek on his hand in a mockery of his positioning earlier this afternoon at the end of their Potions class.

His smirk was positively wicked.

Everyone thought Lucinda was the only one of them capable of being naughty because she made it clear that it was her way or the highway. Lucas Hastings, however, was typically a bit more subtle about getting what he wanted. It wasn’t to say that he was innocent, not even close, but most people never got to see this side of him. Despite being sorted into Ravenclaw, Lucy liked to call him a wolf in sheep’s clothing. It was no wonder they got along so well.

His words might have been strong, but they’d definitely clear some things up. If Draco didn’t run... if he was receptive... Well, Lucas would have left this evening with some valuable insight he might be able to use for bargaining in the future. If he did run, spouting off about Luke being a faggot again, he’d have some explaining to do in regards to how he’d let himself get put in that position. Lucas was going to find out just where Malfoy fit in on the spectrum tonight whether the other boy liked it or not. This whole evening would be the determining factor if he could ever get to the point to put up with and, God forbid, even like Draco Malfoy.

Regardless, Lucas was going to win one way or the other, tonight.

Lucas wanted to laugh. Uproariously, actually, but he also knew that whatever spell had fallen over Draco Malfoy and allowed the other boy to relax enough for Lucas to be this close would break if he did so. Having the barmaid in on whatever secret she thought she was witnessing must be uncomfortable enough for Malfoy, so having other patrons casting curious eyes their way would not be the best for keeping the other boy from clocking him (again).

With one hand, Lucas chugged a big mouthful of booze. It seared his throat on the way down, but it was an echo of the way his other hand squeezed Draco’s thigh so firmly that his hand print might be burned into pale, pretty skin for days or even weeks. Lucy would probably know immediately whose hand was emblazoned on her boyfriend’s most intimate areas and didn’t that thought make Lucas’ cock throb in his trousers. She might not be so surprised that Luke had done it, but more so that Draco hadn’t lost his shit when it happened. She’d be curious, but it would reinforce the fact that the boys had actually gotten along. Maybe too well.

Would Lucy even see it? Had they gotten that far? Fuck, but imagining Lucinda writhing underneath Malfoy like Lucas was currently picturing her boyfriend under him... It was something Lucas was definitely jerking off to tonight.

With one smaller sip of his whiskey, Luke cast those hooded eyes back over Draco’s clearly shaken expression.

“Oh, Malfoy — I gave you a pass last week when you hit me, but the both of us know you shouldn’t make promises if you don’t intend to follow through; don’t talk about being underneath me like you’d ever spread your legs for me, babe, because I can make it happen. Do you want that, Draco?”

Breathy, teasing, but serious enough to make it clear that Lucas wasn’t planning to back off at Draco’s unorthodox response. He’d answered like it would never happen that Lucas would be on top - not that he’d never have sex with another man, and wasn’t that interesting? The reminder of Parker made something squirm a bit in his belly, but before he could even regret talking about sex with Malfoy, his brain slithered onto an observation; although the derision in his voice when he spoke about Parker was certainly expected, it all reverberated with the fact that the other boy was not clearly discriminating on the homosexual aspect but more so the relationship itself.

Lucas’s wicked grin morphed into more of a naughty smirk.

“Why, Draco darling, do I sense some jealousy in your voice? I can show you all the tricks I’ve learned to make you have that screaming orgasm you’ve been missing out on, but I think... I think you couldn’t handle how rough I’d be on you. I have a feeling that you bruise so much easier than Parker does, even if I’d love to see the way my teeth look at your throat. So let me repeat — don’t fucking promise me a good time, Malfoy, if you aren’t going to follow through, because we both know that you need that firm hand on your ass to make you give up control and I’m more than capable of putting you in your fucking place.”

With that, Lucas pulled out his wallet and threw six galleons onto the table. It was just a little less than double their bill, but it made for a good tip and encouragement for the waitress to keep her mouth closed about what she may (or may not) have seen. Rising up, he slid out of the booth and cast a heavy look at Draco over his shoulder.

“Unless you’d rather stay?”

And Lucas turned his back to the blond and walked away. It gave him the freedom to make his choice without feeling pressured and the easy way Lucas had offered him an out hopefully made it clear that even if their chat had gotten hot and heavy that he’d also understand if Draco felt like he was in over his head and wanted to step back. The whole of Hogwarts knew Malfoy’s bark was worse than his bite, but Lucas had a feeling that when he wanted to follow through...

Plus he’d gotten enough insight during their short conversation this evening to know that Malfoy was hiding something underneath that well-groomed facade - likely he’d not even admitted it to himself, but there was clear intent and interest in his actions tonight that spoke louder than perhaps Malfoy had ever felt comfortable with. As much hate as he gave Lucas for being into penis, Malfoy probably was at least curious, if not into them, too. He’d certainly stared hungrily at Luke’s and not ran screaming when Luke had talked so lewdly to a self-proclaimed straight man, which had led to an evening full of electrifying sexual tension.

With Lucas walking away, it was easy for Draco to pretend it had never even happened to begin with if he wanted to. Whatever he chose, the decision was his. That was probably foreign to Malfoy with so many others dictating what or when he should speak or move or act; either way, with his hands in his pockets and a lazy stroll, Lucas pushed open the door and waited to see where the dice would fall.

Last edited:
The only thing Luke wanted to focus on as Draco back talked him was pulling that luscious blond hair until he stopped fucking talking. It was only because he’d never imagined Malfoy saying these things that Lucas was able to behave himself; he’d expected righteous indignation and disgust - not Malfoy basically demanding a blowjob. Fuck, but Luke’s prick was probably fatter in his pants than it had ever been before.

He’d had his suspicions that Malfoy wasn’t exactly straight, but hearing him confirm it with everything but a screaming “yes” was more than Lucas had ever dreamed of. Besides being a bugger, there was no way to deny that Draco Malfoy was one hell of a looker, too. His attitude might be sour but Luke figured there must be something appetizing about this boy, else Lucinda would not be wasting her precious time.

Listening to Malfoy talk about forcing Luke to suck his dick drove the brunette to wonder whether or not Lucy had been in that position before. Her wide brown eyes, innocent and expectant but the wicked curl to her mouth before it opened wide to...

Fuck.

Lucas should not be going there.

He couldn’t afford to be thinking about this. He had a boyfriend. Draco would never actually allow any of this to happen. And Lucy... Lucy was so far out of Lucas’ league he couldn’t reach her if he tried.

All of those thoughts combined were the turning point that forced him up and out of the booth, leaving behind money for the tab.

Lucas couldn’t be blamed for forcing himself on Malfoy as much as he wanted to taste that sneer — if Draco followed Lucas now, after all of the heavy words and heated glances between them, well... but Luke had no plans of getting his hopes up.

The air was brisk and a bit chilly on his face with the sun setting, and Lucas walked back towards the castle in a slow but steady slog, eyes determinedly stationed forward. He did not look back. He was, however, surprised to hear his name being called seconds before strong fingers pried his hand open and interlocked with his own. His glance whipped down to confirm, sliding all the way up from Draco’s hand to the pink tinge of the other boys cheeks.

Then Draco bothered to open his pretty mouth again and the moment broke. Lucas snorted but said nothing — instead, he loosened the clench of his hand to make the trek back to the castle more comfortable for both of them. If Draco wanted to hold his hand, well, Luke would play nice and not squeeze so hard his companion struggled with circulation of blood flow.

Based on another quick glance, Luke was already sure most of it was heading to Draco’s cock anyway with the clear bulge in his trousers.

There were so many things that Lucas could say in regards to the Parker comment; every second another one settled onto the tip of his tongue before he bit it back down. He was afraid to lose this chance even if he had no idea what this even was. It would probably all be some kind of nightmare tomorrow anyway when Draco used this against Lucas. He was probably easing him into some kind of trap, but for the first time in his life, Lucas couldn’t bring himself to care.

He wanted it.

Even letting Draco yank him along at a run down the corridor, Lucas didn’t mind. Draco was sucking him in like a whirlpool and Luke felt a bit breathless at how much he actually liked being with the other boy. Finally, in the dark of the broom closet, heart pounding in his chest and a wooden shelf digging into his shoulder blades, feeling long delicate fingers slide across his jaw and curl over his mouth, Lucas acknowledged the truth.

He had some kind of sick masochistic crush on Draco Malfoy.

That and the fact that they were pressed together from their chest down to their feet.

Malfoy’s cock was hard against his own. His breath was warm in the tiny space and that thick drawl was a bit more gravelly now. The way he was looking at Lucas in the dark... only a sliver of light illuminating the slate of his eyes with a firm set to his mouth...

Luke wanted to drop onto his knees for Malfoy.

One hand wrapped around Malfoy’s hip and slid up the length of his side. It roved over his chest and up his neck before twisting around and burying itself into the other boy’s hair. It was softer than he’d imagined, but of course it was — Malfoy money meant luxury, and Draco’s features were a bit delicate even if he acted rough around the edges. Lucas suspected that he knew why Lucy was so attracted to Malfoy now: he could see the man inside the shell staring back at him for perhaps the first time ever.

Draco Malfoy was only a man. A man under control of his father like a puppet which said so much for why he wanted so desperately to be in control of whatever he could wrap his fingers around. Lucas understood that, even if it made his heart hurt to think about. If Lucas could help him in any way to help Draco see that he didn’t need to feel ashamed or threatened or like everyone was out to get him, maybe he could bring some peace to the other boy.

Lucas wanted to submit to Draco.

Meeting the other boy’s expression squarely, Lucas lifted his hips and ground against Malfoy at the same time as he sucked Draco’s middle finger into his mouth. Lapping at his fingertip, suckling gently on it, Lucas let out the quiet moan that had been building in the sexual tension, held back by years of animosity. Reaching up with his free hand, Lucas pulled Draco’s hand off his mouth by the wrist, guiding it down into the space between their bodies.

There was only one thing to say. Maybe a bit inelegant and lewd, Luke had never let that stop him before. “It’s not Parker’s dick I want to suck, Draco,” he whispered breathily into the hair’s breadth of space between their mouths.

There was no way that this was happening.

After the evening they’d had in the pub, there was at least some part of Luke that had wondered if Draco would really go for it if Luke came onto him; mostly he’d expected a right hook but Malfoy was definitely anything but predictable. Luke had gotten the vibe that Draco was hiding something but he’d never expected this to happen. The absolutely maddening sounds he’d let out when Lucas had pulled those long, dexterous fingers into his mouth... Whatever was happening in Malfoy’s pretty little head, Lucas had no idea, but he thought they might be on the same page.

Was this a trap, though? Malfoy might be using this moment to blab to their schoolmates that Luke had tried to molest him. That or he might be planning to curse Luke when he least expected it. It was a dangerous position to be in.

The moment Draco’s fingers curled around Luke’s cock in his jeans, Lucas’ overthinking came to a shuddering halt. He gasped out in the cramped space, heated breath fluttering some of those delicate platinum blonde hairs off of Draco’s forehead.

“Fuck,” he muttered.

It took him a moment to catch onto the words Draco had spoken immediately prior. When he did, Lucas found himself repeating: “fuck, Draco. Shit, I wanna taste your prick so bad.”

His hips rose and rubbed forcefully against Draco’s hand, pressing his cock more firmly into the other boy’s grip. Lucas practically writhed against him in his need to get off. Feeling Draco’s wet mouth against his throat and the lash of teeth, Luke whined loudly, fingers curling and tightening in Draco’s hair until his knuckles were white with strain. It probably didn’t feel good for the Slytherin but he said nothing, too distracted by the flesh under his tongue.

Lucas lost himself in the moment for a bit while Draco explored the tender skin of his throat and jaw. He didn’t think about the consequences of what they were doing and he didn’t think of Parker. He did wonder if this was how foreplay was with Lucy and Draco for a short span of imagination but he shook that off; he wanted to enjoy this moment while it lasted. His eyes fluttered shut.

That is, until he realized that the biggest sensation was not the sting of teeth as Draco suckled a hickey onto his neck but instead the heat of his breath as it wandered closer and closer to Luke’s mouth. Draco was only a hair’s breadth away when Lucas’ brown eyes flew open again and he jerked back, head slamming against one of the shelves behind him, sending several jars rattling and crashing to the floor.

This time his cursing wasn’t enjoyment but pain.

“Fuck!” Luke exclaimed.

His fingers slipped out of Draco’s ruffled hair to curl over the other boy’s shoulders. Luke couldn’t get the image of Parker’s pout out of his mind and the disappointment that he’d experience if Lucas went through with this.

He swallowed thickly.

“We can’t,” he breathed. “Draco, I... We can’t do this.”

And then he pushed past Malfoy, yanking at the door handle and bursting through it. He ran down the corridors until he reached the Ravenclaw common room, bending in half with his hands clasped around his knees while he caught his breath.

It was late and he was not expecting to see anyone. He’d been lucky enough that Filch had moved on, actually. With his pulsing cock, flushed face and expression that was everything but innocent, Lucas was quite the picture.

He didn’t regret what had happened; he wanted it. He wanted it to go further than it had but...

A familiar figure melted out of the darkness.

Lucy’s smirk was wide and accusatory.

“Well hello there, you slut — did you have a nice evening out with my beau? Yours is up there in your bed, I imagine, all tucked up. What a weak constitution he has,” she commented, circling around him. Lucas stood up and rolled his eyes at her.

“Just two blokes drinking whiskey,” he shrugged. “What’s exciting about that? Plus it’s Malfoy — the emotional relatability of a wall.” Lie. They’d done pretty good “relating” tonight, after all.

That grin was shark like in its intensity. “Hmm... babe, I’ve spent my life next to you. I know you better than that, you bloody fogey.” She stepped closer and Lucas could see that her hair was just barely curling at the ends and it smelled like she was fresh out of the shower. Lucinda stretched up onto her tiptoes and her nose brushed Luke’s cheek. She leaned in to whisper “better cover up that hickey before Vance sees it, darling,” and before Lucas could pull away in horrified shock that they’d been caught, Lucy pressed her bright red lips against his cheek and stepped back.

“I’m glad my boys are finally getting along,” she preened happily, and Luke’s mind was boggled at the strange thought that Lucy knew. Lucy knew and she didn’t seem to care.

She turned her back on him and made to move forward before she seemed to think better of it and paused, peeking back over her shoulder. Her expression was soft and fond and Luke relaxed at the sincerity in her voice and the fact that she wasn’t going to hex him.

“Goodnight Luke. Try not to worry too much, okay? Love you.”

Just like Luke had done to Draco about fifteen minutes ago, Lucy disappeared into the darkness of the corridor.

Lucas stood at the edge of the bed staring at the Parker sized lump under his sheets, listening to the younger boy snore softly. He looked so comfortable. Peaceful. If he only knew his boyfriend had cheated on him with the one boy that bullied him relentlessly...

Lucas sighed and turned away.

Looks like he was sleeping in one of the armchairs in the common room tonight, but only after he took care of the erection still tenting his jeans in the shower.

Lucas ended up getting himself off twice in the shower before his lust waned. Standing there with his forehead pressed against the slipper tile, he stared dazedly at the thick white cum running down the drain. He was still in disbelief that the events of the evening had really happened and at some point he expected to wake up and find it had all been a dream. But standing there under the scalding hot water, fingers idly stroking over the imprint of teeth marks on his neck, Lucas realized it hadn’t been a dream at all.

He’d been grinding and screwing around with Malfoy in a bloody janitors closet! Draco Malfoy had been fully intending on kissing Lucas Hastings tonight, and for a whole blissful second, Luke was about to let him.

That wasn’t the terrifying part: the thought of Parker waiting for Lucas wasn’t what had made Lucas stop - it was the thought of Lucy’s sadness after finding out Malfoy had cheated on her. Lucy’s pretty face contorted in hurt and anger... He couldn’t bear the thought of it.

Then again, Lucy had looked pretty pleased with herself when she’d spotted the hickey tonight and the feel of her lips... Her voice had been breathy when she emphasized how happy she was about Luke and Draco spending the evening together. She was anything but stupid. Lucinda was fully aware that Draco had to have been the one to give Lucas such a mark. She seemed almost encouraging, actually.

That required deeper analysis. Why on earth would Luce be happy that Draco and Luke were fucking around behind her back? It didn’t make any sense.

It also didn’t make sense how his cock had throbbed after she’d confronted him in the corridor outside the common room, leaving him with a kiss on the cheek and a prick that was harder than diamond.

Reaching down for his thickening tool, Lucas stroked himself off to one more orgasm, biting off his moan before he could utter a name he shouldn’t. He spelled away the bright red hickey on his neck, blissfully unaware of the hooded green eyes that watched him from the mirror, charmed not to steam up. When Lucas stepped out of the enclosure and dried himself off, he was alone in the washroom with no idea he’d ever had an audience.

Parker was tucked up tightly wound underneath the sheets when Luke slid in bed behind him. He dropped one soft kiss to just behind Parker’s ear and rolled over onto his back with his hands behind his head, staring up at the ceiling. Analyzing each small detail and every word of his encounters with Lucy and Draco kept Lucas awake until just before sunrise.

Parker debated slipping out of bed and disappearing before Lucas woke up; Parker had lain awake for hours after Luke joined him, faking sleep, scared to even move in his tangle of blankets lest he give himself away. He’d stewed and stewed over the hickey he’d seen in the mirror last night, wondering what to do. There were two options: pretend he’d seen nothing, going along like an oblivious lover might, or confronting Lucas.

Neither seemed to give him the pay off he wanted - either way he’d probably lose Lucas and he’d worked too bloody hard to get here in the first place. If he did nothing, fucking Malfoy would steal him away. Well, if Selwyn didn’t stick her uppity nose in and make a right mess of it herself, first. Secondly, Parker knew that Lucas would not be happy if Parker put him on the spot and threw a fit about it all — despite his public fist fight with Malfoy last week, Lucas had been quite uncomfortable about it afterwards. He didn’t like confrontation.

No, best just to wait it out and wait for the best opportunity to get Malfoy out of the picture entirely. It was becoming clearer to Parker every day that Malfoy had some sick sort of interest in Parker’s boyfriend and he didn’t like it. He had to find the right time to get rid of the pests that were Draco Malfoy and Lucinda Selwyn.

That was why instead of making a fuss about Malfoy overstepping onto Parker’s property, Parker decided to play the sweet innocent boyfriend card.

If “innocent” meant waking Lucas up only an hour after he’d finally fallen asleep with his cock buried in Parker’s throat and mischievous green eyes staring up into Lucas’ hooded, sleepy deep brown orbs in a not so subtle reminder that it was Parker who got to see Lucas this way.

Parker only.

Lucy had only just gotten herself comfortable in the armchair when the portrait swung open to admit her wayward boyfriend. She fought the smirk at the slight ruffle of his hair, knowing full well what he’d been up to. It was adorable how he’d tried to smooth it back out to hide from her the telltale signs. Had Lucas been rough with Draco? She’d heard whispers once in the corridors between classes that Luke had an obsession for hair-pulling and rough sex. Had he buried his fingers in Draco’s beautiful platinum hair and tugged hard?

Fuck, she wished he had. She wished he’d do the same to her someday, too; she needed to know if the rumours were true. It was pretty obvious that Draco liked his fucks on the kinkier side, but did Luke?

Draco had been sneaking around to watch Luke and Parker fuck. Lucy wished she could admit that she had a very good idea what her boyfriend was doing with his spare time and that she wanted to watch, too. It could even be a couple bonding event, maybe. A little date night voyeurism? Yes, please!

Confronting Luke about his date night with her boyfriend (because that’s what she had fantasized tonight had been for her boys) was telling. Lucinda Selwyn was just as intelligent as her Ravenclaw best friend but she did better with open emotion and interpersonal connections than he did. The shocked look on his face when she’d made it clear that she knew combined with the hickey...

Fucking hell — that was one gorgeous expression. She wanted to see it more often. Hopefully between her thighs, but maybe even between Draco’s, too. Lucas Hastings was bloody attractive in every sense of the word and the boy didn’t even notice it. Vance was scum of the earth and Lucinda planned to erase him from the story in the next free moment she got. He didn’t fucking deserve her Luke!

Draco did. Lucy herself did. Nobody else could ever measure up to the standard she had for him.

In the short span of time since she realized she was in love with two men, Lucy had no guilt or shame about it any longer. Ideally, she wanted a world where they could all be together and tonight had made it clear that maybe it wasn’t a fantasy after all. Maybe it was possible if only Lucy worked hard for what she wanted; Lucy was already in love with both Luke and Draco, but the boys seemed to be orbiting around each other with some new found interest that she needed them to explore.

But for now...

It wasn’t hard to smile sweetly at Draco when he met her eyes, treading towards her with intent. She waited for him to speak, measuring the air between them. It was certainly charged and Draco was clearly on edge, but whether or not that was a good thing or not remained to be seen.

Definitely good she told herself gleefully when they reached the classroom that she’d followed Draco to the evening they’d caught Lucas and Parker playing around. It must be some kind of Dominance thing, but she couldn’t bring herself to care. They were going to erase the foul memory of Vance being underneath Luke in this room tonight, and she was going to prove to Draco she would be his good girl.

Draco’s mouth was hard on hers but he managed to explore every inch of her own, tongues twisting and sliding and curling together. She pulled back with a happy sigh, murmuring nonsense about her evening — it didn’t matter. She only cared about his night, after all. “I studied Herbology while my boys played nice over drinks,” she laughed. “How did that go?”

As he pulled her hair and pushed her to her knees on the cold stone, Lucy couldn’t help but wonder once more if Luke would do exactly that, too. It was only a second, but her cunt pulsed at the imagery of both boys standing in front of her with their cocks out in her face, taking turns pulling her in to suck by the roots of her hair.

Watching Draco rub himself a few strokes had been lovely, but feeling the hot wetness of his precum on her lips and the heavy stare he directed her way made Lucy reach up to push her shirt above her breasts quickly before she opened her mouth and let her tongue dart out to curl around the fat mushroom head of Draco’s prick before suckling it inside.

Draco was hers but the way he rode her face and slid his cock down her throat made it clear that she was his; he was guiding her to the pace and depth he wanted and Lucy loved every second of it. Dutifully, she guided her tongue around his shaft and swallowed around him every once in a while to increase the friction for him and she could see on his face that it was good for him.

Based on how hard he was when he’d freed himself from his trousers, she didn’t think it was going to last long at all, but maybe he could be talked into a second go round after this.

Lucas, that damnable stud, had worked Draco up so well that when her boyfriend finally blew his load down her throat it took her a good four solid mouthfuls to get it all. His cum was thick and creamy and when she slowly pulled back to cleanse his cock of any trace of his orgasm, she was practically licking her lips like the cat that got the cream.

“I’d say you had a great evening, Draco,” she giggled, “and if not I’m going to suck you until you change your mind, baby.”

Lucas was restless. The entire weekend he puttered around, unable to invest in his studies, unable to focus on Parker, and mostly quiet when Luce graced him with her presence. Parker wasn’t half as tolerating of Lucas’ dour mood as Lucinda was, which was definitely strange; typically, it would be the opposite, with Lucy whining for attention. Instead, Parker followed him around all weekend like a puppy, pouting and begging for Luke to pay him mind when he wasn’t being harassed by Malfoy’s goon squad.

Yeah, it was a shitty thing to do to the boy that he was supposedly dating, but something about his encounter with Malfoy had left behind a deep impression that Lucas could not shake off no matter what he did. He skulked around the castle late in the evenings alone whenever he could slip away, but Lucy knew him well enough by now that she always seemed to find him anyway.

Tonight, they were curled up together in a nook just inside the entryway to the eastern ramparts, watching the light disappear over the tips of the mountain tops. Lucy, with her back pressed against his and her head tilted back on Luke’s shoulder, murmured something for the first time since she’d melted out of the shadows with that annoying grin of hers that she always wore when she won their games of hide and seek. Cheeky witch.

“You should talk to him,” she said. “He’s positively sulking. Just. Like. You. Bloody children.”

Lucas tensed, already on the defensive.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he rebutted after a moment, beginning to pull away.

Lucinda twisted in a flash, grasping his wrist. She was on her knees now, with her free hand braced on his shoulder, leaned over him to look him in the eye.

“Bullshit,” she drawled. “Don’t you dare Lucas Alexander Hastings — I’m not stupid. I’m also not exactly surprised. Plus, if I was really upset, Vance’s disgusting howling would be the least of your worries.”

Lucy’s grip was strong but not enough so that he couldn’t turn, searching for anything to tell him she was being less than genuine. This had always been a safe space for him. Lucas was more than well aware of all the hurt that his best friend could dole out when she was in a foul mood.

His voice was hesitant. “Lu, I dunno what you think you know, but...”

She interrupted, matter-of-factly.

“You came home from drinks with Draco with a bright red hickey on your neck. He’s been a thundercloud. I imagine he felt awfully hot to trot that night and you left him hanging based on how bloody needy he was when he forced me to go down on him after he got home.”

Luke opened his mouth to retort before Lucy placed one delicate finger on his lips to silence him.

“Shut up, you ho — I’m not done. It was the best blowie I’ve ever had and all because my boyfriend and my best friend were fucking around without me. Feel free to do it again because good Lord, Draco was fucking amazing when he throated me, but bloody hell. You boys need to get your shit figured out.”

She clasped both hands around his cheeks.

“Talk to him. Please? You have class together tomorrow, so it’s probably best you sort this out now, Luke. Do it for me? If Vance is your worry... Trust me; you can do better, babe.”

She dropped one lingering kiss to Luke’s forehead before standing up and disappearing back inside.

Lucas pondered, shell shocked that she’d not only brought it up but also wasn’t pulling any punches about what had went on after Lucas had ran like a pussy. Maybe it was a bit strange that she wasn’t threatening him away from making moves on her boyfriend, actually, actively encouraging it, but it was even more odd that Lucas hadn’t been able to stop thinking about the way Malfoy felt pressed against him. He understood exactly what Lucy wasn’t saying: you can do better - you can have Draco Malfoy if only you reach out and take hold.

Not Parker. Lucy hadn’t been his biggest fan. Draco hated him, antagonizing him constantly. Lucas was ashamed to admit that he’d noticed the intensity of that bullying pick up since he’d left Draco in that broom closet, knowing in the back of his mind that Draco must be jealous.

It meant that Draco hadn’t just come on to him because he was buzzed.

He’d meant it, even if he wouldn’t admit it.

Lucas had meant it, too — Malfoy was growing on him and Lucas wasn’t ready to give that up.

Lucas hadn’t done anything to help Parker; instead, he played oblivious to what was happening.

That damn girl was right - wasn’t she always? Lucas had to fix this. He only had the one shot. Maybe Draco wouldn’t listen. Maybe he’d hex him. But that didn’t mean Lucas wouldn’t try. Thinking it far too dangerous to seek out the other man in person, Lucas tore off to his own common room to put his thoughts on paper.

Draco,

Please don’t burn this letter or tear it up until after you’ve read it. Please. If at the end you still want to curse me, well, I won’t fight back. You’ve earned the right to be bloody steaming at me.

I’ve thought a lot about what happened the other night.

First of all, you need to know that I’m not ashamed of what happened between us. I am, however, bloody sick at how much of a fucking coward I was when I ran. I wanted you to kiss me. Lords, did I ever! I know you won’t believe me when I say I’ve regretted running, but the one chance I had at kissing you I definitely buggered up. I never thought the day would come when “no homo” Malfoy wanted my attention, but fuck, I was so afraid. So afraid that it would only be a sick joke. So afraid that you’d use it against me. So afraid to screw up my relationship with Parker over another bloody trap set by you.

So afraid that I didn’t see it.

You’re scared too.

Wait — don’t stop reading yet.

Huh. That sounded like some Luce would say. Maybe she really is rubbing off on me after all. Bossy little thing.

Anyway, I haven’t said anything to anyone. I see now that you’re scared of your secret getting out but let me promise you one thing, Draco Malfoy: I wouldn’t ever do anything to out you. Before this we weren’t exactly friends and we’re still not, but I think we’re well on the road if you ever give me another chance. I don’t intend to be an ass and throw you under the bus, mate.

I see now that you wanted to kiss me, alcohol or no.

Plus, Lucy said so, but not in so many words.

Don’t be mad at her. She sees fucking everything and let me warn you now that you have no secrets with her around. I didn’t say anything to her, but she ambushed me outside the common room right after... well, that. She told me she knew, but tonight she told me...

Holy shit, I still can’t believe what she said. Maybe I can because it’s Lu and she’s anything but predictable but now I’m just rambling so I’ll stop. She said the tension between us was good for her own sex life, basically, so it just proves to me that it wasn’t a spur of the moment thing for you. Not if you were thinking about me when she was sucking you off.

Draco, I...

I meant what I said. I would have gotten on my knees if you made me. I wanted it. For a few moments you made me forget about my boyfriend. I still...
(there are thick black lines here that blot out the rest of the sentence).

What I don’t want is to ruin this tentative friendship or whatever the fuck it is that seems to be developing between us over this. It would hurt Lucy. It will really screw us over for the rest of the term.

Please forgive me for being a wad. Please don’t take this out on Parker when I’m the jerk here. Can we have a chat either before or after class about this? I promised to let you hex me and I wasn’t lying.

I’m sorry Draco.

Luke

He’d spent so much energy pouring over those words trying to get them right that he’d lost control over his filter, allowing his emotions to be weaved into the parchment. He hadn’t really fully understood the levity behind them until the letter was out of his hands, delivered into Draco Malfoy’s long, gorgeous fingers (or the fireplace, if Draco so chose). There, lying in his bed, recalling exactly what he’d written, ready for sleep, Lucas sat up straight as a board in dread.

“Bloody idiot,” he muttered to himself, head falling to pillow in his palms. It was only now that he realized how the letter might read — not as a “it wasn’t bad but let’s never do that again and just be friends” but instead more of a trashy “I can’t stop thinking about you and I want it even if I’m a nasty slut who already has a boyfriend.”

Shit. Lucy really was rubbing off on him. She’d told him to explain himself and he had, just... not the way he’d meant to. The missive would be chock full of mixed signals and Luke had no way of knowing how Draco might interpret them, but some nervous fluttering in his belly secretly hoped that it wouldn’t scare Malfoy off and actually encourage him, exactly like Lucy (and Luke) really wanted, even if that made him a really shitty person.

With one deep breath, Lucas flopped back onto his sheets. He found that he didn’t regret the sentiment in the letter, either, after thinking more heavily about it. He had no plans to take it back, but it also was something that could never come to fruition. Lucas had to take a step back and stop encouraging Malfoy.

And... the hell was Lucy thinking? Telling him to go ahead and get it on with Malfoy? That kiss on the forehead that was softer and longer than any brush of her lips had ever been... and the fond regard in her eyes whenever she looked at him now. Something had changed there too, but Lucas had no idea what.

Luke didn’t know what to expect from the Potions assignment. Really, he had no way to know if Draco had even read the letter and not set it on fire as soon as he realized who it was from, but he hoped that the other man would at least be willing to hear him out. Waiting all evening and through the next morning, there was no response over breakfast, either.

Lucas stood outside the Potions classroom at 1359 and sucked in one more deep breath while he smoothed out his robes before ducking inside the darkened dungeon door just as Snape called the class to order.

Draco was...

Draco was amicable today. Luke had expected at the very least a menacing scowl, but there was no cursing or derogatory name-calling at all. Instead, Draco was cordial and worked perfectly well with Luke.

Lucas relaxed minutely, saying nothing until he was spoken to about the letter, following Malfoy’s orders without any argument. When Draco brought it up, Lucas turned to him, seeing that he was open to discussing it. Luke offered him a hesitant chuckle when Lucy came up, knowing that was his in.

“Yeah, she’s creepy as hell because you’d never know she’s so observant due to her lackadaisical attitude. Trust me, you do not want her on your bad side, man.”

It was silent then for a few more moments, until Draco’s question settled over the air between them and Lucas paused from where he was grinding the frog spleens into a thick, goopy paste that smelled outrageously putrid. Luke glanced up to see Snape bent over the table of a pair in the front that had a smoking cauldron, not paying attention to anyone else.

He swivelled on the bench so that he was facing Draco, chewing on his lower lip as he pondered the best response. Knowing full well that the question was ambiguous but mostly pointed towards the obvious uncertainty between them, Luke shrugged and said “Honestly? I really don’t know what it means, but I know that I don’t want to fight with you anymore. I meant it when I said I think that we can get along, Draco. We’ll be spending a lot more time together with Luce pushing for it now I imagine.”

Following his statement, Luke stood up and looked over the list once more before taking two steps toward the supply closet. Everybody else was too involved in their own potions to be paying them any mind, so Luke didn’t bother to keep his voice down too low when he replied to Draco’s snarky comment. “You only wish, Malfoy — it’s not like I need to feel your body pressed up against my ass to remember how hot to trot you were the other night.”

With that, Lucas walked away to leave the other boy sputtering behind him.

Class was over before they knew it with one more successful potion in the bag, mostly thanks to Draco.

Stepping outside into the hallway, Lucas felt something collide into his side before the faint smell of plum blossoms assaulted his nostrils. He rolled his eyes, twisting to wrap an arm around her waist. “Your boyfriend might get jealous if you keep doing this, Lu,” he commented, squeezing her once before pushing her away gently.

She laughed, leaning in to whisper in his ear. “Of you... Or me?”

Lucy must have met Draco’s eyes over Luke’s shoulder then because she practically danced around Lucas and attached herself to Draco, now.

Her voice was playful when she winked and said: “both of my favourites in one place? Of course I had to come meet you. Well — mostly just wondering if anyone had gotten maimed, but I’m very pleased to see you’re both in tip top shape.”

Lucas swivelled, waiting until their classmates had all maneuvered around them and left the three of them standing alone in the corridor. The silence was thick and Lucas was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable with the unknown tension that seemed to be permeating the air, though he had no idea why it suddenly felt so heavy.

Luke snorted at Lucy’s joke, feeling like he had to break the ice somehow. “No, I’m very much in possession of all my bits, thanks. Anyway, I’m gonna head off to write an essay for Defense, so see you kids later.”

He waved, leaving Lucy and Draco behind.

Lucy blinked innocent green eyes up at her boyfriend, fingers curled into his. “So... please tell me you’re not mad? I think it’s time we had a bit of a chat...”

Standing just around the corner, Luke pressed one hand onto his pounding chest with his back against the stone walls, remembering the way Lucy had smelled and the intense feeling he’d gotten when her words finally made sense in his head.

Of you... Or me?

And holy shit — wasn’t that a powerful question. Now that Draco had come onto him a few days ago and Lucy had made it clear exactly where she stood on that topic, Lucas couldn’t stop thinking about what it really meant for the three of them.

Lucy curled herself fingers more tightly into Draco’s as he finished his confession. For a minute, she sat quietly, absorbing everything she’d just been told. It was clear now that they’d both been keeping secrets but his must have been much heavier a burden. Realizing that she was in love with two people, one of which she’d been close with her entire life, didn’t feel like as much of a shock as it would have been fighting one’s own sexuality.

She’d had an idea this was the case but hadn’t dared imagine it to be anything but a crazy fantasy of hers borne from greed to have the both of them.

She twisted a bit on the bench to face him more directly.

“Why are you sorry? Sorry that the man you are is not the one your father wanted? Well fuck him,” she started. “I’m not sorry, Draco. It’s not like either of us are ever going to be perfect and to measure up to Lucius Malfoy’s every aspiration is bloody impossible. You’re the prodigal son and I’m the kid my parents can’t even bear to look at. What a pair we are,” she said finally.

The words might have been abrasive but she knew Draco would understand and probably let her away with it.

“That’s why it was such an amazing feeling when I met Luke. Things are more relaxed and I never have to worry about the fact that nobody cares about me — his family are mine. There’s never been a moment that I feel unloved when I’m with them and all I want for you is to understand and experience how it is to feel that way. Getting to be part of something like that, knowing that they accept me no matter what... I’m a miserable witch and everyone knows it. I’m manipulative and selfish and I don’t like people playing with my toys. Lucas has always been the exception and to be honest, he will probably always be. He’s my light in the dark and he makes me want to be more than I am.”

Lucinda pulled her hand away and placed both in her own lap, staring down at them as she fiddled with her fingers in an unusual show of anxiety.

“Draco, I... probably the whole world already knew this but me. I think you know, too. I... I’m in love with him, Draco. I’m in love with you, too — I don’t want to choose. Why should I?”

Standing up, she moved to step in between his thighs. Lucy placed her soft palms against his cheeks feeling the stubble underneath her skin, one thumb stroking the sharp curve of his jawline. Meeting his eyes, she leaned forward and rested her forehead on his.

“I don’t see any problem here; he came back to the castle the other night looking like he’d seen a ghost with a beautiful hickey on his neck and all I wanted to do was leave a matching one on the other side. I wanted to send him home to that stupid bloody Vance,” her tone was a bit more on the icy side now, but she continued unperturbed as though she was unaware, “because when I knew that you were into him too I felt vindicated and I wanted to show that pathetic boy who really owns Lucas Hastings. Everything fit into the perfect place — suddenly it felt like I could have you both.

“Nobody is good enough for him except for you, Draco. Nobody is good enough for you other than Luke.”

She paused, giving him a moment to digest her words before delivering the final punchline.

“He should be ours; he’s meant for us, baby. I think you feel exactly the same as me — I want Lucas in our bed. It’s not anybody’s business but ours if you like men, too, Draco. I love you and it was never a question of pushing you away or rejecting you. Your secret is mine to keep and maybe someday... Maybe Luke’s, too.”

She swallowed and thought carefully about the whole thing and how she could best respond to his concerns. It was true that it would likely crash and burn, but nobody ever earned anything in life without trying. Why should this be any different? She’d worked hard to get Draco and she would do that exact thing for Luke, too, because the best things in life were always worth the struggle.

It might fail spectacularly. She herself didn’t know how it could possibly work. Still, now that they’d both acknowledged the desire there they couldn’t just ignore it, surely.

“And what else do we do?” She murmured in askance. “Forget about it? Pretend we don’t want him? Ignore the fact that even if you don’t feel the same as I do, I’m kinda bloody stuck on two different guys — one of which is my best friend, so I don’t see that going away any time soon.”

Nuzzling even closer, nose brushing his, her words were only a barely there whisper.

“We don’t need to have all the answers, I don’t think. I know that all three of us really would rather be in 100% control all the time but it’s impossible, Draco. I say that we just play it by ear, see if he’d even go for it and then talk logistics. Listen, I don’t like to share and neither do you, but I could easily see myself snuggled up between you guys in bed as you chat about boy stuff — I really do believe you’d love him, Draco. You have a lot in common. You’d be wonderful friends and even better lovers if only you gave him a chance.

“Lucas is a boy who wears his heart on his sleeve. He didn’t run from you because he didn’t want you, trust me; his cock was practically a flagpole when I met him outside the common room. He’s running because he doesn’t want to acknowledge how he feels, either — he’s too bloody emotional, baby. Lucas,” she grinned, pulling away a few inches to meet his eyes, “is one big sop even if he wants to play macho with you. Imagine how pretty he’d look underneath you?”

Pressing one slow, soft, closed-mouth kiss on his lips, she made a suggestion after pulling away from him.

“Why don’t we just spend an evening together at the pub and you can see how easy the chemistry is before you make up your mind?”

That evening, with Draco’s tentative agreement in hand, Lucinda practically skipped her way to the library to find Lucas, almost at odds with the stoic expression on her pretty face.

Damn, for such a small girl she has a grip of steel Lucas mused, peering over his shoulder to the well-manicured fingers of his best friend. Tracing his gaze up her arm to meet hers, he raised an eyebrow.

“It’s funny,” he drawled. “This used to be a safe space. Why have you suddenly decided you like haunting me here?”

Lucy rolled her eyes, squeezing his shoulder once before letting go to reach over him, deftly closing his textbook. “Since I have no choice but to beg for your attention. Shall I sit and do this here or would you like to take me for an evening stroll about the grounds?”

Lucas sighed fondly and began to gather his things. In Lucy speak, the textbook snapping shut meant that he had no choice but to focus on her. It was probably better to take that walk and grant them some privacy because Merlin knows what she wanted now — never predictable, that one.

He offered her his hand, unconcerned with the intimacy of the gesture. She almost seemed to preen, happy to slide her fingers between his and tug him along behind her.

“Wonderful. I can’t see the squid well enough from my dorm’s porthole. Maybe we’ll get a good view of it. Now sometimes when Draco and I…”

Lucas definitely did not want to hear whatever was about to come out of her mouth. “Alright, alright. You’re a weird witch, you — what kind of girl wants to come face to face with the squid?”

She laughed, loudly, after they’d exited the library. The musical sound bounced off the stone walls of the corridor. “Oh, darling, if you think I’ll be thinking about anything but you this evening you have another thing coming.”

And bollocks if that didn’t shut him up, leaving him flummoxed for several minutes as she babbled away about anything and everything.

It was nice.

Curled up against Luke’s side staring off over the moonlit water, one arm curled around his side and cheek resting on his shoulder, Lucy was silent.

It had been a good twenty minutes since either of them had said anything, simply basking in each other’s presence. They hadn’t been able to do this in forever, it felt like.

Finally, twirling a soft strand of dark brown hair around his finger into a ringlet, Lucas said “I think your boyfriend would be jealous.”

Lucy made a little humming sound of agreement. “Maybe. I think he’d understand though. Draco knows what you mean to me. It’s not like he’d pass up the chance to hold your hand, too.”

Lucas blushed, sputtering. “Listen. Whatever you think, you’re nuts.”

She twisted her face up just a bit, raising one delicate eyebrow at her best friend. “So you can tell me honestly he didn’t try and smooch you in the broom closet? Don’t lie, Luke. Draco’s already told me what happened.”

What did that mean? For a moment he panicked, wondering what the other boy had possibly said to Lucy. Lucas’ shoulders tensed and she rested one gentle hand on his thigh. “Relax. He said it was a good night. He said he tried to kiss you. He said it wasn’t on you, so calm down. Draco feels bad that he made you feel so awkward. He really does just want for us all to get along which I think is a definite possibility.”

Lucy’s brown eyes were soft and tender when she offered him the smile that always made him feel better, continuing on.

“That’s why I think we should all go for drinks this Saturday; you can see that it isn’t so scary spending time with us and you might actually feel included. I love you, Luke, and I’m not willing to lose you or push you away. Even if I’m dating someone else I’m always gonna be your Lu.”

Slinging his arm around her shoulder and squeezing, Lucas dropped a kiss to the top of her head.

“Love you too, Luce. You know I’d do anything for you. If that means hanging out with Malfoy, well, it could be a hell of a lot worse I reckon. I think we can get on for you.”

Lucas didn’t recognize anything different in their interaction and Lucy thrilled about it — with Luke, it felt as easy as breathing. He wasn’t scared off by her words because she’d always meant them (even if she hadn’t known just exactly how much before now) and she was certainly pretty vocal about their places in each other’s lives.

Lucy, despite the doubt, felt it in her gut that whatever was blossoming between her boys would be just as breathtaking. Lucy didn’t fear the consequences and she certainly didn’t imagine the possibility of Lucas rejecting them. For all of her infinite confidence, sitting here next to Luke, Lucy’s heart pounded excitedly in her chest just the same as it did with Draco and she didn’t feel anything more than just the happiness of a girl out on a date with the boy she had a crush on.

When they were finally on their way back to the castle, Luke walked her down to the dungeons, hands clasped the entire way. Lucy stretched onto her tiptoes and kissed him goodnight, lips flirting with the edge of his mouth, before turning away and disappearing into the common room.

Lucas paused, fingers rising almost unconsciously to touch the place her lips had just been, stomach dropping into his feet.

You fucking idiot he cursed himself. How could you let this happen?

Because as Lucy walked away, Lucas couldn’t help but wish he was following her inside the Slytherin common room for the night. For her. For her and Draco.

Lucinda paused just inside the portrait hole in an unknowingly mimicry of her best friend’s own position with the soft pads of her fingers brushing her plush lower lip.

From across the room she watched as Draco registered her presence and started to rise to meet her. Shaking herself free from the stupor, she scurried ungracefully across the common room to throw herself into his arms. Her mouth was hungry on his in greeting and when she pulled back to rest her forehead against the bridge of his nose, her breathless smile was wide.

“I think we have a date baby,” she said. “But only if you’re sure about going through with this?”

In the same booth as last time, Lucas nursed a bourbon. He was incredibly nervous considering what had happened last week but also the fact that this was the first time the three of them would be purposefully hanging out together. Last evening after a game of exploding snap in the Ravenclaw common room he’d realized he hadn’t seen either Draco or Lucy for days outside of classes and that… had been a sad thought. He’d realized that he could no longer deny the growing feelings he had for both of them; he missed them. Tonight could prove to be difficult for that reason.

Wearing a plain white button up underneath a dark navy blazer and tan khakis, Lucas stretched out his long legs underneath the table while he waited. When the door opened and finally admitted the current power couple of Hogwarts, Lucas has to fight hard to swallow the frog in his throat. Draco looked like he’d just stepped out of the pages of a magazine (fucking Malfoy — born to look like a goddamn sculpture) and Lucinda…

Had always been a bombshell. Something about the dress she was wearing simultaneously stole his breath and made his cock pulse with blood in his trousers no matter how simple it looked; the top was embroidered with delicate white lace flowers and the bottom half had a bit of a high waist that accentuated her lean form and hips, but contrasting from the top in the fact that it was a deep navy blue just like Luke’s jacket as it curved around her body in an A-line style. The dress had no sleeves. She looked phenomenal and Lucas couldn’t help but imagine bending her over the table and going to town, gorging himself on her. Instead, he held himself back with every ounce of willpower he had.

Lucy was the first to the table. She had not brought any money with her knowing full well her boys would be taking care of it, so she had nothing to worry about as she slid into the booth to press herself up against Luke’s right side and delivered a soft peck on the cheek in greeting. Her fingers curled over his wrist possessively for just a moment as Draco settled on her other side.

“Have you been waiting long? Sorry — Mr. Perfect over here had to make sure his hair was ‘just so’ for you,” she teased Draco with a wink.

Lucas shifted a bit, unsure of the meaning behind that. Draco Malfoy had certainly not gotten dolled up for Luke Hastings. That was just crazy talk.

“No, actually. I’ve just gotten here myself. It’s so packed tonight that I’m surprised we could get a spot at all.”

Glancing around, it was hard to identify most patrons with the smoke wafting out of the cider cauldrons tonight and the fact that the room was so full of people it was almost like a can of sardines in here. The Golden Trio was here though and so most of their schoolmates where being entertained by them and not, instead, wondering why the three most unexpected people would be not only sitting together but so far enjoying their evening talking calmly.

Lucy herself was pleased — Lucas looked like a fucking model tonight and although he didn’t know it, he’d shown up to their date looking like he belonged with them because he really really did; he was their missing piece. Lucy would be damned if she didn’t get to kiss him tonight but it was best just to start feeling him out gently instead of diving in head first just in case he decided to run.

Underneath the table both of her hands rested on either boy’s thigh about partway up.

“I don’t know about you but it’s a Saturday and I want to get sloshed. Maybe Draco will take me home later and take advantage of me,” she laughed, fluttering her brown eyes at her boyfriend. “Or Luke. Really, whoever wants me is welcome to it.”

Lucas met Draco’s eyes. He was watching for any sign of discomfort or jealousy but surprisingly found none there. In fact, the ease in his shoulders and open body posture told Luke that Draco was entirely unbothered by Lucy’s plain flirting with her best friend. It was a strange moment with Luke wondering if Lucy really was meaning any of the things she had been spurting out over the last week knowing that she was taking her affection for Luke steps farther than she ever had before but both of his companions were acting like it was natural and easy, not weird at all. It meant that her comments must be serious and not just things she was saying for the hell of it trying to get a rise out of him.

A pit that had been buried in his stomach for days ever since that evening at the lake felt like it dislodged. Things were becoming less murky now. Lucy had made it clear Draco had wanted to kiss Luke last week and now here she was making her own intentions known.

Were these feelings mutual?

Lucas swallowed again, calling for a second drink.

“I think your boyfriend can handle that all on his own,” he responded hoarsely, not knowing that the statement would spark an idea in the couple’s minds.

As they chatted and found a rhythm, Lucy hid her smirk from behind her wine glass, raising one delicate eyebrow in Draco’s direction as if to say “see? I told you this would work.” Talking casually to her best friend about what she’d gotten up to this week, Lucy reached for Draco’s hand and tugged it into her lap, dragging it slowly down her thigh until it reached the hemline of her dress. Spreading her legs, it became very apparent that she was in a wickedly naughty mood because anyone who looked closely enough would see that she wasn’t wearing any panties underneath her dress.

She fought her shiver as her partner took her cues and carefully, slowly, ghosted his fingers up the inside of her thighs until they were stationary just below the heat of her wet cunt but touching her in the place she wanted him most, teasing her. Lucy’s own digits dug into his thigh in warning not to stop. The moment Draco’s long fingers dipped into her wetness there was no turning back — in the future, they would all agree that this was the moment that changed the direction of their relationship forever.

It was suddenly boiling hot in this room but it felt like a bucket of ice water had simultaneously been splashed all over him; with his cock hardening immediately and throbbing insistently in his slacks, Lucas was at a loss of where to direct his gaze. On one hand, he’d be a fool to resist looking down to catch the show as long, aristocratic fingers worked steadily to get Lucy off. On the other, Draco’s gaze was intense and heavy and Lucas wanted to see more of the arousal and purely wicked heat glimmering in those slate eyes. With them pinned onto the side of his face and Draco’s hand on his, Luke allowed his own fist to slacken and spread to clasp onto Malfoy’s hand just as smoothly as he always did for Lucy.

It felt natural and easy.

He swallowed thickly, throat drier than a sand dune, and let his gaze slide slowly down the taut contours of his best friend’s body until it reached the valley of her thighs. With them spread as they were and her skirt flipped up only enough for Draco’s fingers to work between them, Lucas didn’t get the full view but it was more than enough to eliminate any question of just what was going on. There was wetness soaking into the supple skin of her thighs and it was absolute torture to catch the way it glistened in the dim lighting of the pub as that hand worked rhythmically under Luce’s skirt. It was a taunt and nothing else.

The straw that broke him was when Draco began to verbalize how Lucy’s pussy felt under the table at the same time as she swung her leg up into Lucas’ lap just enough so that the bend of her knee was hooked over his and her calf dangled between Luke’s. It was probably his imagination that made him believe he could feel the warmth of her cunt radiating outwards like the heat put out by a wood stove. His hands automatically slid up her thigh under her skirt to feel the solid but trim muscle and softness of her body in a way he’d never dared before.

“Fuck,” he uttered, dragging his eyes back up to Draco’s, assessing.

Lucy whined quietly between them, head tossed back, uncaring of who or how many witnesses saw her disheveled state. It might have even been a universal “fuck you” to her perfect Pureblood heritage in the way that she really had no qualms bearing herself like this despite the fact that it simply wasn’t done in polite society. Especially not for a Selwyn; acting like a harlot was not something they took lightly. Her parents would have a shit fit if they could see her soiling their good name right about now (literally).

Her voice was breathy and more of a slow drawl when she finally spoke. It was clear she was talking to her best friend even if her words were directed more at her boyfriend. “Just like that baby — let Luke see just how amazing those fingers are. I bet he’ll be jealous (of who, she never said); you always know the…. fuuuuck. The right spots,” she babbled, encouragingly. From this close, Luke could hear the wet sounds of her being masturbated right next to him. She was soaked.

Lucas shifted on the booth seat, reaching down with the hand that had been on her thigh to readjust his prick in his pants which was straining uncomfortably against the fabric. He would never admit it, but Lucy was right: he wanted to feel those fingers reaching deep inside of him. It wasn’t something that Luke did very often, but the thought of bottoming for Malfoy and feeling those fingers opening him up for his cock before pressing his body down on top of Luke’s, those hooded eyes boring a hole into him…

“Positively wicked,” he murmured. “You two… Are fucking sinful. There should be a warning label.”

The barmaid came back and refilled their drinks again but this time silently — the naughty smirk on her face the only sign that she had gotten more than an eyeful of Lucy’s bits — before practically dancing away in a sashaying flutter of her long skirt.

Lucy giggled, twisting her face so that she could look at Lucas. Her eyes, which had been previously closed while her boyfriend rubbed her clit, opened just a crack. “Have you met you? Poor Vance practically stalked you before you noticed him. You’re hot shit Lucas Hastings, and he got what he wanted but…”

She paused. Her tiny hand reached out to curl around the pulsating member that was obvious to anyone who looked and squeezed as she continued with “but it’s ours, and I won’t fucking let him take you from us.”

Her words punctuated the peak of her pleasure and Lucinda began to tremble between her men in the booth as she came, head tossed back and loud moaning ringing in Luke’s ears. For the first time ever, he watched his best friend cum on Draco Malfoy’s skilled fingers (who looked entirely too pleased with himself), unaware that it would only be a drop in the bucket during their lifetime). One hand clenched in the cotton material of Luke’s slacks while the other rose to curl into the loose strands of platinum blond at the back of Draco’s neck, grounding herself while her cunt gushed.

It took her near on two minutes to settle, chest heaving, leaning back against the bench. From this close, Lucas was aware of a little puddle of her juices on the seat and he was tempted to reach down and…

No.

If he did that, there would be no going back. For all that Lucy had just blindsided him with her declaration of possession, Lucas did have a boyfriend. He wasn’t just some single bystander being invited into this kinky threesome with his best friend and her boyfriend; there were so many things to consider. That plus the fact that Draco could never be seen with another man in any type of relationship that was more than strictly friendly.

Lucas wasn’t willing to hide who he was.

But Lucas also wasn’t going to cheat on his boyfriend despite having toed that line very closely just like week with the dangerous man sharing the booth.

His fists clenched and he carefully deposited Lucinda’s leg back down where it had come from in the first place, expression as stoic as he could manage considering the circumstances.

“I’m not bloody drunk enough for your nonsense,” he answered, taking one healthy sip of his bourbon.

“I meant it,” she answered simply. “Didn’t I, babe? This is us putting our cards on the table. You belong to us and we all know it. He doesn’t deserve you. He’s not good enough, Lucas. He’s just using you for something. He doesn’t… love you like I do.”

It was a punch in the metaphorical gut, her confession. Lucas’ head spun. Words felt thick and heavy in his throat as he worked to process this.

“And you?” He asked slowly, lifting his eyes up to Draco’s. “What do you think about that? Actually — nevermind. I need…”

He didn’t finish his sentence or give the other man a chance to respond. Sliding out from behind the booth, he stood up and reached for his coin purse.

Sensing where this was going, Lucy moved in a flash to catch him, fingers reaching desperately for his waist. In the process it righted her skirt, finalizing what had just happened. She stretched up on tiptoes and clung to his shoulders. “Think about it,” she pressed. “How fabulous this would be.”

Lucas shrugged her off but she was persistent, curling hands around his cheeks and forcing him to look down at her. Lucas hesitated and it was all she needed to take her chance. Lucinda Selwyn, in a room full of other patrons and her boyfriend watching on, kissed Lucas Hastings with a firm mouth and her tongue wicking out to dart over his rough bottom lip in a way that was anything but friendly.

He did not kiss her back but for a moment relaxed into it, shoulders dropping their rigid posture in favour of something a bit softer. Then it seemed to hit him all at once just where they were and what was going on because he pushed her gently away with his own larger, stronger hands braced against her flat stomach.

“No,” he said quietly. “No, Lucy. I can’t… Don’t make me do this. I have to go.”

And for the second time in a week, Lucas Hastings turned his back on them and walked away, leaving Lucinda staring after him.

She did not feel rejection.

All she knew was that he had wanted it. Lucas had watched eagerly and his hard cock had spoken volumes against her palm. But the biggest sign that this evening had actually gone well despite his abrupt exit was the desperation in his voice and the gentle, easy way his body had reacted to both her confession and kiss and the way he had not shied away from eye contact with Draco during the whole thing.

She turned to face Draco, sliding back into the space next to him. Lucy pressed herself against his side and a sweet peck onto his sharp jawline. There was hope in her tone. “Did you see it too, baby? Lucas is scared but he’s…”

Ours.

Hook, line, and sinker.

Now to reel him in.

Lucas made short work of the journey back through Hogsmeade and into the castle proper. If any of his housemates thought he was acting strange they said nothing, instead quirking eyebrows at the brisk way he ducked into the common room and disappeared into his dorm as though he had never been sighted at all.

Inside the security of his room, Lucas took a second to catch his breath and scan for anyone else. When he found himself alone, he let out a deep gasping sigh and slumped into his four poster, head in his hands. His lips still tingled from where she had kissed him and he could smell Draco’s cologne wrapped so tightly in and around his sinuses he didn’t think he’d ever be able to forget the way the other man smelled.

He had not been expecting tonight to happen this way. Even after the week previous where he’d been locked in a broom closet with Malfoy, Lucas had thought that they’d put that behind them. Draco had been rejected. Life had seemed to move on without another word.

He should have known it would not be that easy; after thinking back, there was no mistaking now the wicked glimmer in Lucinda’s eyes when she’d invited him along for drinks. The two of them had hatched the plan together but it still made absolutely no sense — it was so unreal to think that Draco Malfoy wanted him, of all people, but for Lucy, too? It had to be some sort of sick game. It had to be.

But no — Lucas had known Lucinda Selwyn all her life and yes, she could be dreadfully competitive, but she never played games with people’s feelings. The soft look in her eyes right before she’d kissed him had been real. It was the same dopey way he’d sometimes caught her staring after Malfoy over the summer.

And Malfoy would never play a game that would throw his good name under the bus like this; if Malfoy was extending his hand it meant that he was serious. He’d never risk Daddy’s ire otherwise. He had to be well aware of the danger he would be in if word of his transgressions ever got back to Lucius. For his son to be caught cavorting around with another man… Lucas’ stomach flopped uncomfortably at the thought.

This situation was so complicated. There were too many moving parts and people involved in what was quickly becoming a potential train wreck. Even though Lucas knew that Lucy and Draco felt the same way about him — because Lucas was so stupidly in love with the both of them — he had a boyfriend of his own to worry about. What the heck was he supposed to do about that? Granted, he could guiltily admit that the depth of his feelings for Parker didn’t even compare to the well of love he had for Lucinda alone, let alone Draco, but Parker still had his own feelings. He’d been hurt by Malfoy in the past and he would be so blindsided by this that Lucas couldn’t imagine how he’d ever manage to let the other boy down easily. Still, Luke should never have agreed to date Parker at all because now he could see so readily that Parker Vance had been a distraction from the start; in an attempt at denying his own feelings, Lucas had used Parker. Now, Luke was in too deep to just break it off without hurting the younger man.

Well, fuck.

Lucas was lost.

What the hell was he supposed to do?

Lucinda watched Draco go with one satisfied smirk. Damn, her boyfriend was hot. He’d been so perfect tonight as they worked to bewitch Lucas. Although Draco couldn’t see past the other man’s abrupt exit just yet, Lucy had seen it for what it was; Lucas liked to run away when he was stressed. Stressed in this case was a good thing because it meant that he was at least thinking about what had happened and not just brushing it off as a too casual display of intimacy on Lucy’s part. She’d always been comfortable with Luke but never so much so that she’d whipped open her legs and showed him her cunt before. Especially not so much so that she’d ever shared the personal affection between her and one of her lovers with him and prompted him to be part of that. Lucas was probably thinking about just how Lucy had encouraged contact between the boys and what that meant for him.

He was hopefully wondering how to cut free the parasite that was Vance.

Speaking of, smoky brown eyes cut through the smoky interior of the pub to meet the younger boy’s own set of orbs. He was watching her like a hawk with this sour look on his face, rage simmering just below the surface. Perfect - he’d seen what they had meant for him to, even if the thought of him seeing her so vulnerable made her skin crawl. Had he seen how hard Luke’s cock had been in his trousers? No, because Lucy had groped him so thoroughly that nobody else would have been able to lay eyes on her newest man’s decidedly thick package (because Luke was theirs, even if he hadn’t admitted it yet).

Lucy figured if he wasn’t so afraid of Draco he might have confronted her but the thought that Lucy’s boyfriend might return at any time probably halted that thought in its tracks.

Then again, Lucinda Selwyn was scary enough on her own. Sweet as punch with a sharp bite underneath - people were quick to learn that you didn’t fuck with her or the people she cared about even though she looked just as innocent as a kitten.

Her red painted lips curled up into a salacious smirk. Lucy blew Parker a kiss, hoping he caught the meaning. If not, she had no qualms telling him like it was, loud and clear.

Kiss him goodbye, Vance — he’s mine, now.

After that, she raised her goblet to her lips and took a slow sip, looking away. She had no more attention to spare on Parker Vance.

Parker was positively livid. He was certain that his face must have been as red as a Chinese Fireball. Luckily, Potter had disappeared into the little wizard’s room after Malfoy and both Weasley and Granger were too busy blabbing away about the horrendous display that Selwyn and Malfoy had just put on to pay any attention to Parker.

He didn’t know how he’d kept the lid on his temper, but after that bitch looked him in the eye and blew him a kiss he thought about how satisfying it would be to hold her head down in the lake and watch her fucking drown or listen to her screams as Hayd— No. Best not to lose control now when it was crunch time. Now, when Lucas was so close to stepping out on him, Parker had to play the doting, sweet, perfect boyfriend. He had to lay it on thick. Play dumb. Pretend he hadn’t seem how riveted Lucas had been on the disgusting scene only minutes before and how Lucas had hesitated when Lucinda had kissed him so boldly.

Parker would lose it all now if he wasn’t careful enough and he’d worked too hard to get to this point.

He’d wanted Luke for years. Luke was finally his. He’d be damned if he gave him up before Lucas could really even understand just how good he had it with Parker. Parker loved him. Malfoy certainly couldn’t say the same — Draco Malfoy couldn’t love anyone if they weren’t staring back at him in the mirror.

Parker cleared his throat, pasting what he hoped was a queasy expression on his face. “Hey guys - I think I’m gonna head out - maybe I drank too much,” he laughed. “Bloody lightweight, I am. Thanks for letting me hang out. See you in commons tomorrow?”

He stood up and threw down a few coins.

His escape back to the castle was much more measured and slow. As he walked, taking in the cool evening chill, he pondered his next moves.

Even though he’d just seen those long fingers buried in one of his classmate’s intimate areas, Harry still turned bright red at the sight of them. It was lucky that Malfoy’s prick was put away because the thick heat of arousal strumming through Harry’s veins left him feeling a little on edge. He hadn’t known what he might do if he’d entered a moment sooner and caught Malfoy mid stream, cock visible, because Harry had thought about what it might be like too often to count. He denied that staunchly, of course, but anyone with eyes could see how worked up Draco made him.

“I saw you,” he blurted, and that answered it all. Maybe not now drunk he was (not a bit — once he’d realized what was happening, butter beer was the last thing on his mind — but he was jittery enough he might pass for buzzed if Malfoy didn’t look too close. “Uh. I mean. I think everyone did. You…”

Words died off. Harry had no idea what to say to explain just how he was feeling, but something that had been rising in him for years broke free, suddenly. Was Draco gay? Harry had seen how he’d looked at Hastings. Was he missing something important?

He was moving before he even realized, hands pushing forcefully against Draco’s shoulders until the taller boy was pressed back against the sink. Malfoy must have thought he was going to hex him because he started to reach for his wand but Harry was faster. Just like Selwyn had done to Hastings tonight, Harry surprised the other man with lips pressed against lips — he kissed Draco clumsily but eagerly despite the shock and absolute frozen body underneath his.

People had joked for years that the tension between them was more than just two teenage boys duking it out and more like sexual tension. Did Draco feel the same? Harry had to know. What he did know was that Draco’s mouth felt better than Cho’s ever had. Even Ginny didn’t make him feel the same things Draco did and the other man wasn’t even kissing him back yet.

Harry’s mouth pressed more insistently, tongue pressing against the seam of Draco’s lips.

Draco might not be gay, but some days Harry thought that he might be.

Lucas spent a restless week either doing his utmost to hide from his best friend on the rare moments she would seek him out or hiding in his dorm on his off time: for the most part, Lucinda knew to give him time but she still came by twice just to check on him. His dormmates knew that Lucas wanted space and although it was scary to reject Lucinda Selwyn, they hesitantly shook their heads and just told her that Lucas was okay but just wanted to be alone. That wasn’t new information to her, but hearing that confirmed that Lucas was doing the exact thing he needed to be doing: thinking about all of the options and working towards a decision even if it felt like it was taking fucking forever.

Lucy didn’t cause any further commotion with the Ravenclaws and although they were surprised the feisty woman chose not to push the issue, they couldn’t help but be relieved that they weren’t forced to be in the middle.

The upside to Lucas hiding from Lucy was that he also seemed to be doing the same with Vance; the younger boy glowered and pouted all week and though Draco and Lucy had a laugh about how desperate for attention he seemed to be, it didn’t sit right in their stomachs. Something felt wrong.

Lucas, for the most part, was not stuck on the idea that two wholly different people seemed to be in love with him. More so, he was more concerned with what to do with that information. Lucy’s feelings made much more sense to him - they’d spent the vast majority of their lives together and were so close that it only stood to reason there would be love there. Draco… he was still an anomaly.

At first, Lucas had feared it was some sick joke. But now, Draco had made it clear that he meant his actions fully and Lucas knew that realistically Lucy would not allow the other man to play with her best friend like this. The look in his eyes at the pub last week, deep and sincere, steamy and pleased with himself. Combining that and Lucy’s words, Lucas had known that it was more than just sex the couple wanted with him.

Lucas had a boyfriend. Said boyfriend was a bit naive and clingy, mind you, and the relationship admittedly felt a bit stagnant, but it was still a relationship despite all that. Parker was cute, funny, and sweet, but Lucas needed more. Parker was normal. He was easy. Even when they kissed Lucas felt nothing. He’d felt more when Lucy’s knowing smirk had pressed against his chastely in the pub with her boyfriend watching them. Lucas was sure that his relationship with Parker wasn’t his forever but it did feel comfortable. There was no spark. He wasn’t sure he could walk away from that for something unknown and so so scary, but he did know he would have to eventually end it regardless. He just didn’t want to hurt Parker.

Dating Lucy would be easy as breathing. Dating Draco Malfoy was terrifying for anyone who wasn’t the pureblood perfect princess that was Lucinda Selwyn: she was everything that the Malfoy’s could ask for in a partner for their son. Luke was… the exact opposite. It was no secret how Lucius Malfoy felt on gay rights. Lucas would struggle to ever gain any solid footing in a relationship with Draco if only because his parents would never accept it, let alone approve. It was clear that Draco felt something that compelled him to go against his father but how deep that urge went, Lucas did not know.

Still, it had been a huge step for Draco to put himself out there.

If Draco had been strong enough, how could Lucas turn away and pretend that he didn’t understand or run like a coward?

On Thursday evening when most students were tucked up in their dorms studying or relaxing before classes the next day, Lucas rose from his bed decidedly. He showered and styled his hair into something a bit tousled but meaningfully so. He dressed in his Ravenclaw robes and looked into the mirror to discover that he looked human for the first time all week.

It would do.

Lucas walked across the Quidditch pitch confidently staring up at the man hovering just above the horizon. Up there, Lucas could not see the expression on Draco’s face but he could feel it: Lucy loved to watch her boyfriend fly and now Luke knew why. The air buzzed with the extreme freedom and excitement Draco felt so high above the rest of the world. Lucas had always been afraid of heights but this was clearly where Draco felt the most comfortable. It was dangerous and daring but it just fit the other boy who seemed to live on the edge.

Maybe that feeling in his stomach was nerves, but as Lucas reached the middle of the grounds, he was certain that he was making the right choice. Meeting Draco here where he was in his element and it showed the other boy that he was being met on even ground. Lucas had clearly come to this spot for Draco Malfoy alone.

He needed to know.

Draco met him there in the centre, so unruffled and sexy. Although he knew Lucas had spent all week avoiding both him and Lucy, he was the same teasing bloke he’d always been with Lucas. It did wonders to loosen up the knot in Luke’s belly.

Draco had hit the nail on the head when he asked if Lucas was scared; he had been. The whole week had been about him hiding behind the excuse that Lucy could not possibly be his — and Draco? That was something else entirely — but here, as both men squared up on the pitch, who was to stop them if Draco could shake off the restraints of his pureblood name to show Lucas he meant it?

No one.

“I’m not fucking scared anymore,” he bit back, eliminating the last couple feet.

His large hands curled around Draco’s jaw and weaved into his hair, pulling him in.

Lucas’ lips practically crashed into Draco’s. Teeth collided for a moment until he found the proper angle, forcing his tongue into the other man’s mouth and stroking it decisively along the Slytherin’s without asking for any permission. Lucas expected Draco to box him round the ears for this but like some kind of magic, Draco’s posture opened unexpectedly and pressed back against Luke’s.

They were in the middle of the Quidditch pitch and anyone could stumble upon them but neither of them seemed to care. Every inch of Lucas from his knees to his nose melted into Draco’s body and he finally did what he’d wanted to from the beginning; Lucas kissed Draco Malfoy. He practically devoured the other man, lips and tongues sliding wetly and deeply together. He kissed Draco more passionately than he’d ever kissed Parker.

It felt right.

Breaking away to catch his breath for a second, Luke bowed his forehead across Draco’s. Their noses brushed and hot breath mingled. “Take me flying? But let me kiss you again, first?”

The confidence was slowly ebbing, that nervous energy bubbling back to the surface. There was a moment of irrational fear where Lucas was certain he’d been stupid and gotten everything so tangled and confused. Would Malfoy lash out? Or had…

No — the harsh lines of Draco’s face were smooth and soft and he didn’t make any move to pull away. Actually, the tender look in his eyes was one Luke had only seen him give Lucy in the past. The fear vanished and Luke made this little soft keening sound in his throat before leaning forward and taking Draco’s mouth just as passionately the second time.

It was terrifying being so far above the ground at first, but the solid body Lucas was curled around leant him strength and courage to relax a fraction, chin hooking over Draco’s shoulder and taking in the feeling of the air whistling past his face. Lucas’ arms were an iron cuff around Draco’s waist, clinging desperately on. He took one halting deep breath, inhaling the sweet taste of the wind.

It had a different flavour to it, this high — was this what the clouds tasted like?

No, he realized. Not the clouds. Draco fucking Malfoy.

After everything, Lucas had not expected his mouth to be so sweet following a kiss with the other boy. There was something sharp there, yes, like the chilliest mint, but the softer underlying flavour had bitten through and lingered like something heady on his tongue. Lucas could not put his finger on exactly what he was tasting - he might need more practice to fully grasp just what it was. Did Draco have a sweet tooth?

If he chose to roll around with Lucy of all people Lucas couldn’t see how; she was pretty much the exact opposite of soft and sweet.

Lucas’ lips brushed Draco’s ear as he responded, focusing more on the other man than on the actual height from the safety of the pitch.

“It’s not my favourite place,” he admitted. “But I can see why you like it. I’m okay being up here if it’s together, but…”

Lucas paused, hesitating. He did not know if it was safe to mention Malfoy senior, but considering the fact that he’d just had a very thorough tongue lashing from Draco he figured he might be able to get away with it.

“Why are you doing this? I’m so confused. At first… At first I felt like some sick joke to you. But now I just can’t understand why you’re risking so much, Draco. Your father won’t exactly like who you’ve decided to trade lip with if he finds out and I can’t… I won’t be some dirty secret for either of you. I have a life. I have a boyfriend. The last thing I need is for Lucius Malfoy to throw me off the Astronomy tower for spoiling his perfect heir with the sudden need for bollocks over boobs. I don’t know what Lucy has talked you into, but you have to know how crazy it is…”

He hoped that somehow Draco understood the rambling train of thought. Usually well-spoken and intelligent, the kiss had melted any ability for rational thought. Mostly, Lucas just needed reassurance now. He was quite clear where Lucy stood on the whole matter but he had never had the opportunity to discuss what was clearly blossoming between him and Draco. Was he imagining that this was more than a need to experiment on Draco’s part? Did they just want to have some kind of kinky threesome and move on? All of their encounters that hinted at anything deeper had been rushed, seemingly impulsive decisions and something neither of them had been willing to talk about in the past.

Lucas had felt like it was supposed to be much more than that when he’d met Draco’s eyes over Lucy’s shoulder, her hands clenched so deeply into the muscle of Luke’s thigh he thought he might have bruises for weeks as she came on her boyfriend’s fingers in some sort of emboldened show just for Luke.

“Lucy’s made her stance clear. Tell me how you feel, Malfoy. Tell me what to do.”

Lucas was almost begging for answers. He was confident that he was so close to getting them, but it depended on just how open Draco would really be with him — maybe up here, so high above where anyone could hear them, the possibility existed that he might be shown a side of Malfoy that only Lucy knew.

Luke’s belly fluttered at the thought.

He craved it.

He didn’t know what he would do if he was rejected here after putting himself out so strongly. It didn’t seem like the most probable outcome but it was still a pervasive fear, so Lucas promised himself not to let it upset him too much if it turned out he had been wrong.

He didn’t think he was.

Parker’s furious flight back to the castle on hasty feet was marked by the tense clench of his fists; his nails bit into his palm from the force of it and before he knew it there were a few drops of blood rolling down his wrist from between his fingers.

He felt like crying.

He had been such a fool. How long had this been going on? He’d seen the show Selwyn and Malfoy had put on last week in the pub but hadn’t thought anything of it. In fact, the horrified look on his boyfriend’s face after the uninvited kiss had been enough to cut through the haze of jealousy Parker had felt in that moment. Now he realized that it wasn’t fear or disgust at all — it was guilt on Luke’s face.

Lucas Hastings was a slut after all.

Parker was incensed as he thought about Lucas playing him so easily, but then again… it still didn’t fit to imagine his sweet Luke to be so underhanded. He’d been a bit distracted lately, yes, but Lucas wasn’t a liar. And what he’d just watched felt more like a first kiss than an ongoing thing — but the problem was that it hadn’t been Malfoy who had made that first move. And of all places, right in the middle of the Quidditch pitch where anyone could see them!

Parker hadn’t thought Luke was capable of cheating until he’d seen first-hand that he was.

Perhaps he’d miscalculated.

Parker Vance had always thought Lucas had hung the sun and the moon — he’d been a positive influence on him since he’d understood just how strong the other boy was by being out and proud. He was so handsome, so intelligent, and such a bright light in a sea of darkness.

Parker had idolized him at first. Then… then he’d understood that the fluttering in his belly was less awe and more desire. Even though he wasn’t at Luke’s side, he yearned to be. His feelings grew deeper and deeper. One of his year mates had called it obsession, but Parker knew it was anything but that. Parker was in love with Luke.

When the distance between Selwyn spanned so wide you could see the gaping hole from across the Quidditch pitch, Parker decided he needed to know if he could be more to Luke than a nameless face; be his support person, his friend, his lover.

The fight in the library between Luke and Draco had been his chance.

How had it turned out like this?

Things had been going so well.

It was time to reconsider the plan after all; if Lucas really fancied himself in love with Draco Malfoy (because if one really went out of their way to kiss the bloke in the middle of the pitch, what else could possibly be the case?), then Parker would have to intervene.

If he couldn’t have Lucas, nobody else would either.

Let alone Draco fucking Malfoy or Lucinda Selwyn.

Parker would die before he let that happen and he’d make sure Lucas went down with him.

But for now…

For now he could play the role of innocent, oblivious Vance. He could pretend he hadn’t caught his boyfriend making out with the one man that made him seethe with disgust. Or he could do something about it.

Abruptly, he switched paths. Instead of going back to the dormitories, Parker decided he had pressing business in the owlery.

Back