Unbounded Desire

I will admit these are my favourite out of what I've seen.
I like hints at your body. If you follow me. :)

Although I'm not complaining either way x

I'm not quite following. Maybe you should whisper it in my ear; just stick your tongue out first to make sure I understand. :D

Thank you!

Omg!!!!! :p :p this set is so fucking incredibly sexy!! Holy fuck!!

The form, the lighting, the arm....Omg your arm! The tummy, chin, the lighting, the shaddows, the pose. Omg!! These are fantastically fucking sexy as hell! Very well done! TY!

So, what you're saying is, I don't have to take my clothes off anymore? Good, I was starting to feel like just a piece of meat. I want to be respected for my mind. :rolleyes:

Thank you, Stackey. I'll try to figure out some more like this.

Ummmmm, wow. I desperately need you… for many hours, for many things.
But you have me so tongue-tied that I can’t possibly express what I want in any articulate manner.
Is it okay if I just express myself without using any words whatsoever?
I can — and will undoubtedly — moan, pant, whimper, cry out… Mmmmm.
You are so sexy. Thank you for sharing your pics. So glad you started your own thread.

Oh fuck...I definitely just went through your whole thread. I'm a puddle over here. Praise Jesus you started your own thread, it makes it so easy to stalk you! ;D

Excuse me, I need to go take care of something...

I love how you put Jesus and a reference to your vaginal fluids in the same line of text. Classic.

Oh, and let me help you with that. I definitely treasure the 'oh fuck' part of your reply; just gives me that extra tingle for which I yearn. It doesn't hurt to say it when we're joined at the hip either...if you know what I'm saying...*nudge, nudge*

But you have me so tongue-tied that I can’t possibly express what I want in any articulate manner.
You are so sexy. Thank you for sharing your pics. So glad you started your own thread.

And I'm so glad you came to my thread. Thank you so much for all those kind words. And for gracing my humble thread with the sexy curves that comprise your avatar.

#13 is just... you're one of the most gorgeous men I've ever seen. ^_^ That's all.

That string of noises is almost as hot as this thread

Subscribes...

"Hubba, hubida, hubida, oh.. fuck me..." The pic with the five o'clock shadow and your full lips, I thought there could be no way for you to top your "cup of whatever"... then you give me a hint of lip with a coy smile.
Can we start a rotation schedule for the ladies of lit? I don't care where I place on said list, I need to feel those lips!

"Hubba, hubida, hubida, oh.. fuck me..." The pic with the five o'clock shadow and your full lips, I thought there could be no way for you to top your "cup of whatever"... then you give me a hint of lip with a coy smile.
Can we start a rotation schedule for the ladies of lit? I don't care where I place on said list, I need to feel those lips!

I'll keep them moist for you. :kiss:

mmmm the lips and now the tongue ...I promise not to bite hard but i need to nibble;)

:kiss:
Your skill with a camera and editing is unparalleled...except maybe for your skill with the subject of the photo?:kiss::kiss:

:eek: Thank you.

Yeah, he wouldn't stand still; kept scratching his crotch and shouting curses at me in Swahili. Damned divo!

Back