Unbounded Desire

Wow! Crazy sexy!!! Very creative!

Not only a great bod, but you've got some skills man! Great creative photos! I love your paired pic. Lol, very spicy! :devil:

Keep us, I mean the pics coming. :)

Yay! I was wondering why you didn't have your own thread. I'm glad you made the decision to start one. :):heart:

Congrats on a place to call your own!

Merci beaucoup, ma cheri (sorry about the whole sans l'accent aigu thing over the cheri...my keyboard doesn't have that)

Iceprincess12: thank you for setting my French straight. Fixed it.

Last edited:
You are a fucking GOD and I cannot handle the way you make my nipples so hard if feels like they're trying to rip through my shirt.:kiss:

Oh, my! I'm not worthy of the first part of that statement, but I'd be happy to help you with your nipple problem.:eek:

Wow! Crazy sexy!!! Very creative!

Not only a great bod, but you've got some skills man! Great creative photos! I love your paired pic. Lol, very spicy! :devil:

Keep us, I mean the pics coming. :)

Thanks so much! I'm honored to hear you appreciate my attempts at being creative with them. :)

One for tonight

In color and black and white if you like that better.

Last edited:
I'm glad I caught you at the beginning of your thread. I love all the pics, but this last one especially. Feels more intimate somehow. :)

*subscribes*

Thank you for checking out my thread! And, thank you, I may make more intimate ones like that.

attachment.php

ahhhh that color! your skin is the perfect shade, and your 5 oclock shadow is just begging to rub against my skin. bravo.

Amazing. You're the whole package...
A couple of mine may be deleted soon, since photobucket doesn't like them, but it's the best return I can offer for all of your pictures. :eek:

You sure you wanna encourage me like that, darlin'? I have something of a biting fetish. Once I get going, it's hard to stop myself.;)

I guess it depends on how hard you bite. If you draw blood, we may have to have a talk before my pants come off ;)

Waiting

Nothing much...just a quick soft series for the morn. Me in my natural habitat: jeans

Oh, and my camera is fantastic save for low light, so enjoy the graininess.

Last edited:
Back