Unbounded Desire

*subscribed*

All the pics are just lovely, esp the jeans and bare belly *gasp pant wheeze*.

Thanks. :rose: It took me a while to find a dark curly haired witch pic, with slutty boots and a cup of coffee. A little more junk in the trunk and some visible tattoos, and that could be me. :cool:

Nothing much...just a quick soft series for the morn. Me in my natural habitat: jeans

Oh, and my camera is fantastic save for low light, so enjoy the graininess.
You're just as sexy covered up.
I would love to pull that vneck off of you and make my way down your gorgeous chest and abs

I guess it depends on how hard you bite. If you draw blood, we may have to have a talk before my pants come off ;)

No te preocupes, sugar. Biting, yes. Blood, no. And I always soothe away the sting. :D

The jeans series is lovely. I do believe you've scrambled my circuits.

No te preocupes, sugar. Biting, yes. Blood, no. And I always soothe away the sting. :D

The jeans series is lovely. I do believe you've scrambled my circuits.

In that case, your biting is most welcome. :devil:

And thank you; I'm happy you liked the jeans pics:)

Nothing much...just a quick soft series for the morn. Me in my natural habitat: jeans

I will admit these are my favourite out of what I've seen.
I like hints at your body. If you follow me. :)

Although I'm not complaining either way x

Omg!!!!! :p :p this set is so fucking incredibly sexy!! Holy fuck!!

The form, the lighting, the arm....Omg your arm! The tummy, chin, the lighting, the shaddows, the pose. Omg!! These are fantastically fucking sexy as hell! Very well done! TY!

Oh fuck...I definitely just went through your whole thread. I'm a puddle over here. Praise Jesus you started your own thread, it makes it so easy to stalk you! ;D

Excuse me, I need to go take care of something...

Back