Unbounded Desire

Mmmmmm. Red looks hot "on" you and makes me hot "for" you.
Speaking of hot, it looks beautiful out beyond those windows.
*Slides my hands up and over your shoulders.
Stands up on my bare little tippy toes and trails kisses along your jawline*
Can you "take me" outside? The sun is bored and needs a good show, don't you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmmmm. Red looks hot "on" you and makes me hot "for" you.
Speaking of hot, it looks beautiful out beyond those windows.
*Slides my hands up and over your shoulders.
Stands up on my bare little tippy toes and trails kisses along your jawline*
Can you "take me" outside? The sun is bored and needs a good show, don't you think?

Ok. Time for a cold shower after reading that about a gazillion times! :eek::rose:

I'm not jealous I'm intrigued and ridiculously horny.
I'm such a perv I'd watch from the corner willing you to cum hard in her and she gripping the snot out of you so you couldn't pull out even if you wanted to.

I love the milky cream of both of your skins I just want to eat you both x

Oh...wow...you are invited over every time I have sex from now on! That sounds so hot.:eek:

A couple of very lovely ladies on Lit have started posting videos and I've become inspired by them. Here's my humble attempt at a video. It's a bit older and was cropped, but hopefully you'll like it. Heavy cream is really annoying to wash off, by the way.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vfg7ythnfndu36m/HDV_0139b.mp4?dl=0

Ok... I can't breathe.

Maybe I should have worked up to this; perhaps started with a gif or something.

This was far too advanced for me... I'm trying to put my thoughts in order so I can express my gratitude for the visual feast but all I keep thinking is. . .

Ok... I can't breathe.

Maybe I should have worked up to this; perhaps started with a gif or something.

This was far too advanced for me... I'm trying to put my thoughts in order so I can express my gratitude for the visual feast but all I keep thinking is. . .

Hmm...and what are you thinking. To be continued; I like a good tease. :devil:

I'm so glad you enjoyed the video:)

A couple of very lovely ladies on Lit have started posting videos and I've become inspired by them. Here's my humble attempt at a video. It's a bit older and was cropped, but hopefully you'll like it. Heavy cream is really annoying to wash off, by the way.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vfg7ythnfndu36m/HDV_0139b.mp4?dl=0
A little disappointed to be sharing this with the rest of lit now, but so glad I could help inspire you to post it ;)

I fucking love you.
Obviously.

You are so much sexier than anything else on lit... fuckkk.
I just hope you never realize it, and take off.

Just keep taking more off.
:kiss:

Watching you through my window

I had some nice lighting again this morning from another window in the house and did a quick series. I hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
I had some nice lighting again this morning from another window in the house and did a quick series. I hope you enjoy.
I thought I posted a few minutes ago but it seems gone. Reiterating....this is what ca,e of what you mentioned? Delightful. The light plays so sweetly against your solid form. I would kiss each sunlit spot, bites in between. I did try to angle myself contortionist-like to catch more of your face in the glass. xx
:kiss: :kiss:

Sunlight is an amazing tool to use in photos. I think all the ladies are outside looking in at YOU! Thank you for your help today. I don't think you need me to tell you that you take outstanding pictures, but you deserve some comments so come on gals........ !

PS Corrected my typos on your name! So rude - I'm sorry - the thread title mixed me up! :eek:

Last edited:
I thought I posted a few minutes ago but it seems gone. Reiterating....this is what ca,e of what you mentioned? Delightful. The light plays so sweetly against your solid form. I would kiss each sunlit spot, bites in between. I did try to angle myself contortionist-like to catch more of your face in the glass. xx
:kiss: :kiss:

That sounds wonderful and so tender. I do like it slow.;)

Sunlight is an amazing tool to use in photos. I think all the ladies are outside looking in at YOU! Thank you for your help today. I don't think you need me to tell you that you take outstanding pictures, but you deserve some comments so come on gals........ !

PS Corrected my typos on your name! So rude - I'm sorry - the thread title mixed me up! :eek:

Thank you, sweetheart. :kiss: And don't worry yourself about the name; you could call me 'big jerk face' and I'd still be happy to help :D

Back