Uk wife 38

I'm shaking :)

Whoops...looks like I got you in trouble. Sorry for that, and more importantly they were remove before I got to see them. NOOOO!:mad:

Thanks for the nice comments from you bush and tit lovers,it's great to be appreciated. Here's a couple more,hope they hit the spot. It's a bit messy.

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Luckily I saw them before they were removed. Great picks. Very tasty.

Noooo!!!

Thanks for the nice comments from you bush and tit lovers,it's great to be appreciated. Here's a couple more,hope they hit the spot. It's a bit messy.

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Missed them :-(

Perhaps you could PM them instead? I'm sure they were great pics that us Brits would love but just a tiny bit much for our overseas cousins!

Missed them :-(

Perhaps you could PM them instead? I'm sure they were great pics that us Brits would love but just a tiny bit much for our overseas cousins!

Better yet, put them on Dropbox or imageur so the fascists can't remove them.

Sorry I missed your sexy pic, but I definitely enjoyed the rest! Your tits are gorgeous and I couldn't possibly keep my hands off you.

Photos

Well this 57 year-old male LOVED your photos - thank you for posting them. Instant hard on here! :)

:d

hi,love to have some feedback on these pics. More feedback means more pics will be posted. Especially welcome comments from older guys as this is a big fantasy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I was hooked when I saw that bush. Yum

outstanding pictures and a very beautiful subject there. I loved the pictures and her attitude in them. Very nice!!

Love your pics!

Ok,great. here's a couple more. love t know your thoughts?
You look a delight! You said 'older guys' but I hope you'll accept a compliment from an older lady as well--I can easily imagine planting my lips any number of places along your lovely self! Beautiful (playful) smile!

Awesome

hi,love to have some feedback on these pics. More feedback means more pics will be posted. Especially welcome comments from older guys as this is a big fantasy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Love those curves. What I would love to do to/with them all night long !!!!!:kiss:

These "new" ones from last October are superb - especially the cum on chest shot!!

AMAZING body and LOVE your hairy pussy :devil:

About time we saw some more!!

Seems like forever since we were treated to the sight of this lovely lady in all her glory! Please let us see some more of her and her lovely bush (her tits aren't so bad either!)
:devil: :heart:

Mmmmmm Starz I do like your lovely wife xx

Here's some new ones,i hope you like them?

Hi. Really nice erotic pics. Made my joystick lovely and juicy.
She wears really nice lingerie on that beautiful body of hers. Love her beautiful trimmed bush. I bet she smells and tastes wonderful when she is fully aroused.
She obviously loves using her magic wand. My fb uses one too and finds it quite addictive. She is often soaking wet before I meet up,with her.

Tell me more about what you enjoy doing with her. She looks a lovely tease. Jim

Ps. More pics please.

Back