Uk wife 38

hi,love to have some feedback on these pics. More feedback means more pics will be posted. Especially welcome comments from older guys as this is a big fantasy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

wow outstanding I have to say i'm in definitely a fan

hi,love to have some feedback on these pics. More feedback means more pics will be posted. Especially welcome comments from older guys as this is a big fantasy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

very sexy and its great to see the carpet matches the drapes , nice

Wow

lovely!! Great body, pretty pussy, and oh so suckable nipples. Keep um coming!!!

Omg

North Yorkshire,loving the comments guys,keep them coming. Would love to hear how you'd use that body and pussy.

I was in North Yorkshire recently - they didn't have you on the list of tourist attractions!! I had to make do with waterfalls, castles and boring shit instead!

Love everything about you - suckable nipples, juicy hairy pussy, delightful arse ... everything to make an old man (well, 57) very happy (and hard!)

Last edited:
Here's some new ones,i hope you like them?

Attachments

• IMG_201.jpg
    IMG_201.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_203.jpg
    IMG_203.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_204.jpg
    IMG_204.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_205.jpg
    IMG_205.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_206.jpg
    IMG_206.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 3
What a lovely lovely slut. I would enjoy using you in so many erotic and naughty ways. Your beautiful body was made to be a sexual playground. I would probe your ass with my fingers, tongue and swollen sticky cock. I love your beautiful hair it begs to be pulled. And to cum on your hairy bush and squirt all over your tits while you clean my cock. Would love to start a more intimate relationship with you and hubs. Thanks for posting your hot body.

--njoyit

Last edited:
WOW!! Let's see. You are hot, gorgeous, super sexy and you have given me a wonderful woody! Thanks!

Like them???

Here's some new ones,i hope you like them?

LOVE them!!

Fantastic tits and a naturally hairy pussy - what's not to like?

Who was the lucky bloke who got to cover her tits with his cum? Am I jealous? You bet I am!

Keep the photos coming and I will keep cumming ...

Back