Uk wife 38

Wonderful

hi,love to have some feedback on these pics. More feedback means more pics will be posted. Especially welcome comments from older guys as this is a big fantasy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

The pics are fantastic, but I would have to ask you to shave that pussy. Not that it doesn't look good, I just prefer my eating to be hair free.

Wow! Lovely. Love that bush of yours. And surprisingly, I love your breasts. I say that because I normally do not care for breasts. They never really do anything for me, but yours absolutely do.

Here's to hoping to see more from you :)

She's gorgeous. Us Essex boys appreciate a lovely muff like that,especially us older Essex boys!😜😜

Your photos are wonderful! I love your taste in lingerie. Thank you for sharing.

Very appreciative UK bloke here. Slightly younger but still very turned on ;)

North Yorkshire,loving the comments guys,keep them coming. Would love to hear how you'd use that body and pussy.

bend you over, fucking your nice hairy pussy from bihind while grabbing your tangleing big boobs and pinch your long hard nippels, till i hear your soft screams :)

hi,love to have some feedback on these pics. More feedback means more pics will be posted. Especially welcome comments from older guys as this is a big fantasy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Sexy hot body. Love the hairy pussy

You are super hot and sexy. What a great body. You sure got a rise out of me.:devil::devil::rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

What happened

Came across this thread today.
You and more importantly, your wife, disappeared.
Did you forget to tell her you were posting?

66 year old man here, RWA

These pics are great. Your tits are awesome, and would feel real sweet in my hands.

Thanks for the nice comments from you bush and tit lovers,it's great to be appreciated. Here's a couple more,hope they hit the spot. It's a bit messy.

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok,great. here's a couple more. love t know your thoughts?
You are very beautiful. The shape of your lips is wonderful.
You have a lovely body.
It's good that you dont shave. I love your hairy pussy, and yours breasts and nipples are succulent

Back