Uk wife 38

Fucks to the yes, you're a sexy lady I would fully ravish if I got the chance.

tumblr_nvgl1zO8cE1s2h29io5_r1_400.gif

Here's a few older ones.

Attachments

• C311082D.jpg
    C311082D.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 5
  • F43FA61D.jpg
    F43FA61D.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 4
  • ED884DAF.jpg
    ED884DAF.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 7D799C63.jpg
    7D799C63.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 98A81D3F.jpg
    98A81D3F.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 4
Super sexy lady! I like the hairy pussy and the pose on the chair! Love to be there in person while you took them!

Amazing Tits, Amazing Ass, Amazing Pussy... I love that bush. You are so incredibly fuckable.

Welcome keep posting. You have a great looking woman. With some sexy poses in those pics.

Here's 3 after being lightly disciplined for not sucking cock correctly.

Very nice, love this set. a few follow up questions: is she disciplined often? What about her technique required correcting? Hands interfering, inadequate depth?

I really liked your pics

They made my cock hard. You look like my wife when she was younger. Love your tits and hairy bush.

If I had you, I'd shove my cock into your wet cunt, then pull it out and make you suck me so you could taste your juices on me.

Ok,great. here's a couple more. love t know your thoughts?

Your titties are so big and nice and soft lookong. Dam your sexy. Got my cock nice and hard. Please keep sharing

Amazing

I love her thick nipples! Very suckable but may need to be bitten just a little. The pic from below her hanging breasts is exciting to say the least. I also like her mouth. Would love to spend a day or two kissing those lips.

I want to bury my face first between those luscious thighs and then get you on all fours and bury my tongue between your cheeks!! After I got to taste your delectable juices I would turn you over and slide my hard cock in that wet pussy while I sucked and nibbled on those beautiful nipples!!!

West Yorkshire checking in here. I'm not the older man you're looking for but I just wanted to say thank you for posting your pictures up here. You have a lovely body and I have a weakness for a bit of hair down there.

There is only one thing I see wrong with your pics . My cock is not buried balls deep in your beautiful hairy pussy .

hi,love to have some feedback on these pics. More feedback means more pics will be posted. Especially welcome comments from older guys as this is a big fantasy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Very sexy indeed. This 52yo. Would love to binge on your minge and fuck you senseless.:devil::devil:

hi,love to have some feedback on these pics. More feedback means more pics will be posted. Especially welcome comments from older guys as this is a big fantasy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
your photo of beautiful breasts from above, stops time, arrousing those so lucky to be with you

These photos are so hot !!!!

More please xxx

Back