Tucker Carlson hits a new low

I trust FBI crime data. You have never posted data from credible sources that contradicts me. All you do is jump up and down, wave your arms and yell, "Racist! Racist!"

View attachment 2161962
You havent looked at the data. The graph is not from there....it's actually a graph someone made using the data. And it's not a 1 to 1 graph

I just re read the opening comment. Tucker Carlson is wrong to blame Joe Biden, who I voted for, for the killing of 13 blacks by a white man - who I hope is executed for his crime.

Nevertheless, I also hope that Tucker Carlson continues to draw attention to the facts of black social pathology. There are too many taboos against criticizing Negroes, and much to criticize.

But I'm sure you would trust FBI data, if you actually went to their site and saw the data.

But I'm sure you would trust FBI data, if you actually went to their site and saw the data.
You keep ducking and dodging from the truth. Post data that confirms your beliefs about racial equality in non cosmetic factors.

Two genes linked with violent crime​

BBC News, October 28, 2014
A genetic analysis of almost 900 offenders in Finland has revealed two genes associated with violent crime.
Those with the genes were 13 times more likely to have a history of repeated violent behavior.
The authors of the study, published in the journal Molecular Psychiatry, said at least 5-10% of all violent crime in Finland could be attributed to individuals with these genotypes...

The study, which involved analysis of almost 900 criminals, is the first to have looked at the genetic make-up of so many violent criminals in this way.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-29760212

-----------

Of the African American men in the sample, 5% carried two MAO-A promoters, the condition that Shih had found to be associated with higher levels of delinquency. Members of the two-promoter group were significantyly more likely to have beenarrested and imprisoned than African Americans who carried three or four promoters. The same comparison could not be made in white =, or Caucasian males, the researchers report, because only 0.1% carry the two-promoter allele."

- Nicholas Wade, from A Troublesome Inheritance: Genes, Race, and Human History, page 56.

-----------

What we have here are two gene alleles that were first discovered among whites in Finland. Then it was discovered that they were far more likely to be discovered in blacks than whites.

The science of genetic criminology is in its infancy. Many people want to strangle the baby in its crib, because the fear the political and legal reforms that will come once more crime gene alleles are discovered.

Pretty sure they dont call Blacks African American in Finland. Like why would there even be African Americans in the sample from a Finnish prison and why would someone call them that?

When exposing the truth about black social pathology it is not necessary to exaggerate or to use hyperbole, as Tucker Carlson seems to have. All one needs to do is state the facts. Those who continue to blame black social pathology on white racism need to explain why black rates of crime and illegitimacy have risen since 1963. The better we treat those people the worst many of them behave.

Pretty sure they dont call Blacks African American in Finland. Like why would there even be African Americans in the sample from a Finnish prison and why would someone call them that?
I am quoting a news story from the BBC. The BBC calls those people "African Americans." I call them "Negroes."

Post the actual data from the FBI
U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011, NCJ 236018 BJS PATTERNS & TRENDS Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980-2008 Annual Rates for 2009 and 2010 Alexia Cooper and Erica L. Smith, BJS Statisticians

This report contains a series of tables and figures that describe homicide patterns and trends in the United States from 1980 through 2008. It also includes overall homicide rates for 2009 and 2010 (for which detailed data are not yet available). Data in this report are from the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports (SHR), unless otherwise noted. The SHR Program of the FBI collects yearly supplementary homicide data regarding homicides committed in the United States. Statistics in this report detail homicide trends by age, sex, and race, including homicides of children under age 5 and of persons age 65 or older...

The demographic characteristics of homicide victims and o enders were di erent from the characteristics of the general population Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—  Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The off ending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)

https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Oh I'm pretty sure you use a different word in real life but whatever, dude. Die in a fire or something.
I may die. The facts I have been posting about Negroes will live on. You know that what I am saying about those people is true. You cannot disprove it, so you post death threats.

Tucker Carlson needs to refute those who blame black social pathology on black poverty by drawing attention to facts like these:
Oh I'm pretty sure you use a different word in real life but whatever, dude. Die in a fire or something.
I do not use the n word that ends with r. Negroes do.

It looks like american negroes are as hellbent on killing each other as their african relatives. It cannot be american society because africans live in a very different society. It cannot be culture because teh culture of africans is chalk and cheese to american negroes. it cannot be poverty because you dont see such savegry in Bangledesh or in poor white areas. Can it be.....Race??
The process of human evolution has not prepared most Negroes characteristics necessary to contribute to civilization. Evolving in a cold climate selects genetically for intelligence and monogamy. Evolving in a civilization selects genetically for intelligence and obedience to the law. Characteristics that enabled the ancestors of Negroes to thrive in the tribal environment of sub Saharan Africa cause many of them to earn felony convictions in civilized countries.

I dont go on those as I dont associate with tatted up, uneducated, unemployed people, who by far dominate those sites.

It is the FBI site and anyone can go on there and check out more stats. If you are so inclined you can divide by population and get per capita rates.

It would make no sense to me to talk about black crime rates and not look at the numbers, when the numbers make it so clear. Yes i know blacks commit more crime. But to answer how much more, you need numbers.
Right. I'm sure it would....and the graph he posted actually conflates the data to emphasize the point and slant the discussion on purpose....that's my point. To see the actual data, gives everyone the accurate information.

Right. I'm sure it would....and the graph he posted actually conflates the data to emphasize the point and slant the discussion on purpose....that's my point. To see the actual data, gives everyone the accurate information.
Where are the graphs that slant the discussion toward what you want to believe?

The facts of the matter are rather simple. By every objective, measurable criteria blacks tend to be considerably less intelligent than whites, and even less so than Orientals. They have higher rates of illegitimacy and much higher rates of crime. Those who blame these facts on white racism cannot explain why black social pathology has gotten worse since 1963.

They're on the website youve referenced but never visited.
Then post them yourself. I cannot decide whether you are delusional or dishonest about intractable average racial differences in characteristics necessary to build and maintain successful societies and civilizations.

Jews and Orientals have these characteristics, even when they are poor and discriminated against. Unfortunately, the website from which I copied this information no longer exists.

-------

During the 1960s, for instance, the residents of San Francisco's Chinatown were among America's poorest people—with the most unemployment, the worst housing conditions, the least education, and the highest rate of tuberculosis in their city. Yet despite such hardships, only five people of Chinese ancestry went to jail in the entire state of California in 1965.[1]

Similarly, Jewish immigrants to America during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries also repudiated criminality despite having to face extreme economic deprivation. Historian Max Dimont describes them:

"The majority of these immigrants had arrived penniless, all their worldly belongings wrapped in a bundle.... Most of [them] arrived in New York. Some made their way into other cities,... but the majority remained in New York, settling in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, [which was] a neighborhood of the poor. Sociologists, with their impressive charts showing the number of toilets (or lack of the), the number of people per room, the low per capita income, paint a dismal picture of the Lower East Side Jewish slum. But their charts do not capture its uniqueness. Though it bred tuberculosis and rheumatism, it did not breed crime and venereal disease. It did not spawn illiteracy, illegitimate children, or deserted wives. Library cards were in constant use."[2]

NOTES:

[1] James Q. Wilson and Richard Herrnstein, Crime and Human Nature (New York: Simon & Schuster, 1985), p. 473.

[2] Max I. Dimont, Jews, God, and History (New York: Penguin USA, 1994), pp. 373-374. (This book was originally published in 1962.)

http://184.106.49.50/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1636
But ancient egyptians, aztecs, incas, indians all evolved in warm climates and all developed a written language, culture, math and science. Only the negro did not.

Bantu migration was also driven by crime. When a darkie was stealing too much even by their standards, they would be banished south. This resulted in the slow migration from central africa to southern africa over hundreds of years. Whitey encountered his first negro near the the Great Fish river in the late 1700s, more than 100 years after whitey arrived. Before that it was just Bushmen and Hottentots, that not even blacks accept as black. And of course the first thing darkie did was start stealing whiteys cattle and killing

I define a civilization as a city based culture where the government has the effective monopoly on the legitimate use of violence.

At the time of Christ there were two Negro civilizations in eastern Africa. There the Nubians, directly south of Egypt. They learned civilization form the Egyptians. Further south there were the Ethiopians. These learned civilization from the Nubians, and from the Arabs on the other side of the Red Sea.

Nearly all Negro slaves brought to the Americas were Bantu. These had adopted iron culture, probably learning from the Nubians, but they had no cities. As you say, they never developed a written language and mathematics.

Negroes have developed something: 419 scams and ways to steal the latest BMW or mercedes. Ferrari needs to hire a pit crew from Soweto. They will have the wheels off a car in less than 2 seconds.
Blacks who are unable to become rich through athletics or entertainment sometimes make money as successful criminals, or through political corruption. One rarely hears of a black scientist, entrepreneur, or inventor of any significance.

Back