Trump

BoyNextDoor

I hate liars

"I’m the most successful person ever to run for the presidency, by far. … Ross Perot isn’t successful like me. Romney — I have a Gucci store that’s worth more than Romney."

Damn this is going to be one fucking fun Republican primary season. It is going to be a massive crush to see who can be the most to the right on the most issues by being massively WRONG about everything.

Truth is surely stranger than fiction.

The more Republicans beating on each other for the Republican nomination the better.

Neil Young wants Mr. Trump to stop using his music at his campaign events.

Just like Heart said to Sarah Palin, Tom Petty said to Michele Bachmann, John Mellencamp said to John McCain, and Bruce Springsteen said to Ronald Reagan.

When will they learn?

I saw that. That was pretty funny.

I just hope FOX does not get their way and block out most of the dopes from the debates. At least give us one two hour debate with all dozen of them trying to talk over each other to show who is more "right".

I sear it will be the highest rated debate ever.

Last edited:
I saw that. That was pretty funny.

I just hope FOX does not get there way and block out most of the dopes from the debates. At least give us one two hour debate with all dozen of them trying to talk over each other to show who is more "right".

I sear it will be the highest rated debate ever.
There are sixteen main Republican candidates now: Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Donald Trump, Carly Fiorina, Bobby Jindal, Mark Everson, Lindsey Graham, Mike Huckabee, John Kasich, George Pataki, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum and Scott Walker.

Fox is planning a double header.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/2016...mpeting-debate-for-b-list-candidates-20150610

C'mon, admit it. The sheer awesomeness of having Donald trump run for President makes you happy. Who knows what he'll do next!

The only thing better would be if he ran as an independent and nominated Sarah Palin for running mate.

I'll admit it. Just anticipating the next Bill Maher episode is making me laugh

There are sixteen main Republican candidates now: Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Donald Trump, Carly Fiorina, Bobby Jindal, Mark Everson, Lindsey Graham, Mike Huckabee, John Kasich, George Pataki, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum and Scott Walker.

Fox is planning a double header.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/2016...mpeting-debate-for-b-list-candidates-20150610

Awesome! The republicans have a JV team. Absolutely priceless. You know someone is going to rebel.

They should have the winner of the JV debate (of course determined by the same way America picks their next "Idol", which is applause registered by a txt message) get to go on to the varsity debate that evening. Now that would be one cool spectacle. And it would give the JV a reason to attend and have them competing to upstage the others.

Neil Young wants Mr. Trump to stop using his music at his campaign events.

Just like Heart said to Sarah Palin, Tom Petty said to Michele Bachmann, John Mellencamp said to John McCain, and Bruce Springsteen said to Ronald Reagan.

When will they learn?

Never.....

Dropkick Murphys To Scott Walker: 'We Literally Hate You'
Punk rock band Dropkick Murphys is not happy with Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R).
In fact, the band tweeted its members "literally hate" Walker, who used the band's song "I'm Shipping Up to Boston" as intro music ahead of his speech at Saturday's Iowa Freedom Summit.

High entertainment value

I watched every last one of their debates in 2012.....like a train wreck. Couldn't help myself.

I watched every last one of their debates in 2012.....like a train wreck. Couldn't help myself.

It starts seriously getting to the point of wondering if they are trying to win or trying to get out there and half some fun.

Which is kinda scary since I don't think ANYBODY has any particularly warm fuzzies for any body running on the left. And as. . .well I'm apparently liberal since I'm not batshit crazy or evil, I don't hate Romney, Perry, Paul or Bush. All they have to do is politely shut the fuck up as much as possible and trick Hillary into talking and they could win but NOOOOOO they've got this suicide tour planned.

It's money and ego

It starts seriously getting to the point of wondering if they are trying to win or trying to get out there and half some fun.

Which is kinda scary since I don't think ANYBODY has any particularly warm fuzzies for any body running on the left. And as. . .well I'm apparently liberal since I'm not batshit crazy or evil, I don't hate Romney, Perry, Paul or Bush. All they have to do is politely shut the fuck up as much as possible and trick Hillary into talking and they could win but NOOOOOO they've got this suicide tour planned.

They're just trying to make money. The bulk of them anyway. They'll hawk their books. Get their talk shows. Secure a larger amount in speakers fees.

I for one, would gladly vote for Bernie or Hillary. I'm definitely a progressive/liberal. I think that this point the right will have a hard time winning the Presidency, as do they. It's apparent from the rollout of rubber stamp ALEC legislation that's sweeping the country.

Of course he'll have to withdraw before he loses, so he's already working on that excuse. I know I would have won but...

I do believe he and Michelle Crazy Eyes Bachmann would be the most fun team ever.

C'mon, admit it. The sheer awesomeness of having Donald trump run for President makes you happy. Who knows what he'll do next!

The only thing better would be if he ran as an independent and nominated Sarah Palin for running mate.

That'd be fantastic. There's three things to remember: first, the GOP truly is the clown car party second, even their "serious" candidates are jokes, racists, or awful at their jobs and third...

e241f826a2c94acff70af33452da588753348b84429d226348fdc98e20aa1e3f.jpg

They're just trying to make money. The bulk of them anyway. They'll hawk their books. Get their talk shows. Secure a larger amount in speakers fees.

I for one, would gladly vote for Bernie or Hillary. I'm definitely a progressive/liberal. I think that this point the right will have a hard time winning the Presidency, as do they. It's apparent from the rollout of rubber stamp ALEC legislation that's sweeping the country.

I've got lots of issues with Hillary, mostly I think she's a Republican who runs as a Democrat because how the fuck would it look if a couple were parts of different parties. I don't believe her when she talks about the wealth gap, I think if you ignore say Huckabee she's everybit as happy to go to war as any of them, I don't see her closing GITMO or even maintaining Obama's status quo on torture. She'll probably find herself the lesser of two evils mind you but I'm also blessed and cursed as a Californian. We make a huge part of the decision but our votes as individuals don't count for shit. We get FUCKED by the system.

As for Bernie he's just not electable. I mean we might as well start seeing if we can get Harry Potter elected. At least he has bipartisan support.

Well, yes, but as long as she's around, it's fun to watch the reactionary scared shitless responses to her. :D

This is shaping up to be one of those "can't stand either side, but need to vote" elections.

Going to be a lot of magic eight ball shaking at the polls.

Trump would be entertaining during a debate that's for sure.

I would hope the Republicans wouldn't let Trump get anywhere near the debates. He's just in it for the publicity and now has had that. I think he'll drop out before it gets to the debates--as he's done before. Chapter 11 isn't really an option for a sovereign nation, so Trump has no game plan for being president.

I see a couple of Republicans who would be OK with me. And Hillary would be fine too. There may be more Dems who show up when folks panic over Hillary being the only one there while the Republicans are running a circus. Some of them would be OK with me. I don't disagree with Sean that Hillary is a hardnosed Republican underneath, but she's centrist and experienced enough for me in actually governing with realistic approaches that might get something done. Truth be known, Obama is basically a centrist Republican too. It's just that the Republicans haven't been letting those into the tent and there are Republicans with visceral racial hatred that hasn't let the moderate Republicans use him.

No. I want Trump to wear the top hat, don both the top hat and whip as a matter of fact.

Hillary is definitely a centrist. Thankfully Bernie is pulling her to the left. Obama didn't have much of a choice. He should have done a lot more in the beginning of his first term. Too bad he thought compromise was a reasonable word in today's political climate.

Well, yes, but as long as she's around, it's fun to watch the reactionary scared shitless responses to her. :D

Ain't that about the fucking truth.

This is shaping up to be one of those "can't stand either side, but need to vote" elections.
-snip-

Actually that's part of the blessing of being a Californian. I can honestly say I never voted for Obama if I wanted to play that game. It's not that I wouldn't it's why should I waste fifteen minutes of my day on something that's already gonna happen? And I don't think there were any initiatives I gave a shit about on either card.

I would hope the Republicans wouldn't let Trump get anywhere near the debates. He's just in it for the publicity and now has had that. I think he'll drop out before it gets to the debates--as he's done before. Chapter 11 isn't really an option for a sovereign nation, so Trump has no game plan for being president.

I see a couple of Republicans who would be OK with me. And Hillary would be fine too. There may be more Dems who show up when folks panic over Hillary being the only one there while the Republicans are running a circus. Some of them would be OK with me. I don't disagree with Sean that Hillary is a hardnosed Republican underneath, but she's centrist and experienced enough for me in actually governing with realistic approaches that might get something done. Truth be known, Obama is basically a centrist Republican too. It's just that the Republicans haven't been letting those into the tent and there are Republicans with visceral racial hatred that hasn't let the moderate Republicans use him.

According to Wiki Donald is set to be at the August 2015 debate. Which several well known Republicans aren't. I know it's not the best source and I didn't bother checking their citation (mostly cus I was really just checking to see if Trump was serious or not) but there it is.

She's a centrist, but so's Obama. But he's at least left (slightly) of center I'm pretty sure she's right of center and that most of the time she claims other wise are lies to make people feel better.

No. I want Trump to wear the top hat, don both the top hat and whip as a matter of fact.

Hillary is definitely a centrist. Thankfully Bernie is pulling her to the left. Obama didn't have much of a choice. He should have done a lot more in the beginning of his first term. Too bad he thought compromise was a reasonable word in today's political climate.

I don't see Bernie pulling her to the left, he can't win so she can safely ignore him.

Obama had a lot of obstacles, he made the mistake of thinking he could compromise but worse Democrats despite the claims of the right do not get marching orders or go in "goosestep" 60 (57 but who's counting) Democrats couldn't get their shit together and move in one direction and at least force the REpublicans to actually vote to block things. Herding cats sucks.

Donald Trump isn’t the candidate Republicans want, but he’s the candidate they deserve

Oh that's harsh!

As you have no doubt heard, Donald Trump — business man, real estate developer, reality show star, spouter of self-promoting effluvia — has chosen to finally make good on his threat to make a run at the GOP presidential nomination.

As they gleefully say at Democratic National Committee headquarters: “Allahu Akbar!” which is liberal for either “kill whitey” or “eat the rich.” Maybe both.

While Democrats have pretty much coalesced around Hillary Clinton — although still briefly flirting with adorable Bernie Sanders, but that’s a passing fancy — Republicans have a freak show from hell on their hands. To date, their announced candidates who have a chance at the White House range from those for whom the presidency is a slight possibility (if it turns out Hillary really did kill Vince Foster as a sacrifice to our Dark Lord Baphomet) to those with absolutely no goddam chance on earth or in heaven, by which we mean: Bobby Jindal.

I really don't think Trump is going to be much of an issue.. Other than it will make for good political theater.

Back