Trump and the Ukraine War.

You build a case for your opinion on reporting by a known and proven liar, then try to dodge the facts by saying, "Selected facts are presented and a story woven around them." Selected facts huh? Like the truth maybe? It's really hard to dodge the truth once it has seen the light.

As far as your second paragraph, a quick search brought up at least 6 articles about the FBI investigating the hack. Oh My! But, but, but, but ,but... So again you prove your backing information wrong.

And I don't think anyone missed anything. When a case is built on a rotten foundation, a liar's opinions and "selected facts" (odd how you cry about that but use it consistently) the conclusion arrived at is flawed and while may contain some truth, it is not worth the effort to separate the small amount of true from the useless detritus.

Comshaw
They are ALL liars, each and everyone of them on every network. It's the pitfalls of commentating on evolving news.

Re. the FBI. They NEVER had access to the server(s), just the 'evidence' the firm the DNC used provided and that makes the evidence 'hear say.'

They are ALL liars, each and everyone of them on every network. It's the pitfalls of commentating on evolving news.

Re. the FBI. They NEVER had access to the server(s), just the 'evidence' the firm the DNC used provided and that makes the evidence 'hear say.'
Would you like to show some credible evidence for the bolded claim? I would be happy to read or peruse any information you supply. I will say your previously overused "do your own research" dodge won't fly. All that will accomplish is show everyone that you have nothing to back your claim.

As far as "they are all liars", yeah I agree. BUT it's a matter of degree and credibility. Everyone on the planet, bar none tells little white lies or colors their commentary with a slant to whatever side they favor. That is expected and can be forgiven or ignored. However when someone lies on a point that can affect millions, that can change the course of our national debate, and they don't believe a whit of it, have no real evidence to back it but do so for no other reason than personal gain, I'd say that's way over the line. Fox personalities engaged in the latter conduct and were caught at it. There is no way around that fact and really no defense for it. As an aside, how many times have you seen Fox (or one of their reporters/opinionists) issue a retraction? Every credible news source I use has at one time or the other done so. Making a mistake is something that happens. Refusing to recognize that mistake and correct it is either arrogance or ignorance.

Comshaw

Would you like to show some credible evidence for the bolded claim? I would be happy to read or peruse any information you supply. I will say your previously overused "do your own research" dodge won't fly. All that will accomplish is show everyone that you have nothing to back your claim.

As far as "they are all liars", yeah I agree. BUT it's a matter of degree and credibility. Everyone on the planet, bar none tells little white lies or colors their commentary with a slant to whatever side they favor. That is expected and can be forgiven or ignored. However when someone lies on a point that can affect millions, that can change the course of our national debate, and they don't believe a whit of it, have no real evidence to back it but do so for no other reason than personal gain, I'd say that's way over the line. Fox personalities engaged in the latter conduct and were caught at it. There is no way around that fact and really no defense for it. As an aside, how many times have you seen Fox (or one of their reporters/opinionists) issue a retraction? Every credible news source I use has at one time or the other done so. Making a mistake is something that happens. Refusing to recognize that mistake and correct it is either arrogance or ignorance.

Comshaw

THE FOX “NEWS” SCANDAL is waaaaay beyond the pale.

I find it hard to believe that there isn’t some way to attach criminal culpability to that traitorous propaganda cabal for their part in the insurrection.

JFC

SAD!!

Just to reiterate my point on Tucker:

Fox News won a court case by 'persuasively' arguing that no 'reasonable viewer' takes Tucker Carlson seriously

Even his own network admits only fools would take him seiously.

Comshaw

More probably Putin has dirt on Trump.
that he'd come out and say it shows how fucking stupid he is.
the out and out war crimes - the shutting down free press - jailing and disappearing of protesters.
opposition like navalny imprisoned.
rape and murder of women.
just fucking stupid.
you see the same thing with that Kim il shitdude.

Says the guy who only links rwcj conspiracy sites as proof of his claims. Your sig line should be “confirmation bias is my jam!”
Yours should be "feel free to jam my bias up my ass"

Back