Training Tammy

Beneath Roger's hands, Tammy rocked.

With his touch guiding and assisting, she quickly understood what was being urged on her and began, not just to slide, but to grind against the chair.

Roger heard the soft sounds Tammy was making; knew that she felt pleasure.

He knew it wasn't enough. The chair was too flat, too smooth; it would be almost impossible for a girl to climax just from that.

He spoke again as Tammy's whimpering became louder. "What do you want, Tammy?" he asked, urging the girl to name her desire as he felt her trying to press downward while she moved. "Tammy, what do you want?"

Tammy tensed again at the sound of his voice so close to her ear. She nibbled on her bottom lip as she continued to grind against the seat, following his lead as her skin became flush and pink. She didn't know what she wanted. She didn't know exactly what she could tell him.

"I want...I want something more." She murmured in a breathless tone, gasping once more as she ground against the chair a little harder, seeking what she ultimately wanted.

Roger slipped one hand beneath Tammy's dress, letting it slide around to the front of her body, then down between her legs. Even as his other hand still helped her with her desperate thrusts, he caught her pubis, let his fingers brush her clit.

"Do you want me to help you, Tammy?" he asked as she gasped at the contact. "Tammy, if you want me to help you, ask for it!"

Tammy barely felt his hand slip down her dress but she definitely felt the moment that his fingers brushed against her clit. She let out a surprised grasp, her body stiffening even as he continued to urge her on. She couldn't believe that she was sitting there in Roger's office, bound, nearly naked, and grinding on a hard wooden chair.

"Yes, please." She whimpered, trembling from the force of what was happening to her. "I want your help, Roger."

Roger was so close to Tammy. Reaching around her body had forced him to draw in tight against her.

He took just a second to kiss her back, enjoying the feel of smooth skin against his lips; the scent of shampoo on her hair. Then he changed his focus, stiffening a finger on his right hand. Tammy's hips rolled back, then forward, and she was pierced.

It wasn't easy; as strong as his arm was, his hand wasn't an immovable object. But he guided Tammy to make shorter thrusts, and the movement quickly became mostly hers. She was impaling herself on him, over and over, while his thumb made small motions that found her clit and insisted on her pleasure.

Last edited:
Roger pressed against her back, his heat warming her are skin. Tammy let out a soft little whimper as his lips pressed against the base of her neck. All the sensations combined into one, making her incredibly aroused. No man had ever done this to her before, even made her feel like this.

Then came the unexpected. As she ground forward on the chair, she was speared by his finger. The moan that left her lips was filled with surprise and desire as she tried to stop for a moment to get her bearings. It wasn't to be as he pulled her back once more and then forward again. She followed him with ease, gasping and whimpering each time her short thrust was rewarded with another touch of his fingers.

"Oh God..." She moaned, her head tipping backwards as his thumb stroked and caressed her clit, giving her exactly what she had asked for.

Tammy knew what she was doing, now. Roger could feel the surety in her movements, the rhythmic eagerness of the young girl's thrusting as she fucked his fingers, driving herself toward her release.

"Keep moving, Tammy," he told her, then slid his guiding hand up from her waist, caressing her side and back until he came to the clasp of her bra. With a practiced movement, it came undone, and Tammy's bra fell down the front of her dress. Tammy kept thrusting, bare-breasted, then Roger claimed the left one whole, gently squeezing as he listened to the quickening of her breath.

The chair beneath her groaned as she wantonly fucked her professor's fingers. Tammy barely even thought about the situation as her hips flexed and moved, her pussy greedily thrusting over his fingers in a desperate attempt to cum. She felt his hand move from her waist, caressing up her bare skin until a little click sounded and her breasts were suddenly bared.

She gasped, pausing only slightly before she kept moving. Her breasts had always been an area of concern for her. She had been flat chested, a late bloomer, and still she wished for a fuller figure. They were pretty little things though, a handful capped with hard pink nipples. The feel of Roger's large hand cupping her left best, squeezing it gently as she continued to ride his fingers had Tammy moaning piteously.

"Roger..." She whined, her breath coming in heaving pants as her belly tightened and her body threatened to burst.

Tammy needed more.

Hearing the urgency in her tone, Roger stopped trying to make her reach as she moved. He brought his hand in toward her body, then sank his index and middle fingers to the hilt, filling Tammy as he reached for the place he knew how to find.

He had her now, he knew. In that moment, everything had gone away for Tammy except her body and the things happening to it. Labels like daughter, student, friend didn't exist: She was female. She was fucking.

She was female and she was fucking.

Tammy continued to fuck Roger's fingers even as he pressed closer to her. His fingers sank easily into her body as she pulled at her bonds, squirming as he fucked her. She let out a cry, her lips parted as she panted. His fingers found that spot in her that made her entire body tremble. Her lips grew impossibly wet, her nipples even harder against his palm as she thrust twice more.

"Oh!" She cried out, shaking violently against the chair as she had the most powerful orgasm of her life. "Oh my God!"

Roger stroked Tammy's hair for a few moments, allowing her to rest and recover. She was still more or less collapsed against the back of the chair when he began unbinding her hands. He took his time undoing the knots and removing the ribbons that had restrained her before helping her to stand.

Surprisingly, he left the blindfold on, and when she automatically moved to replace the straps of her dress he gently took them out of her hands and pushed her arms down. As Tammy stood, the dress no longer even pooled in her lap but fell to the floor.

Roger then invited Tammy to step out of her dress. She was, it seemed, to face him bare except for the strip of cloth that blocked her sight.

Last edited:
Tammy panted as she collapsed against the chair, her chest heaving for air as Roger let her free. He took his time, allowing her to recover. When she was free, she frowned a little at still having a blindfold securely tied around her eyes, but that didn't stop her from moving to cover her naked body. It was only then that Roger caught her hands, pushing the straps of her dress down her arms.

She whimpered as he helped her to stand, the dress pooling at her feet as Roger gave her hands a little tug to step fully out of the garment. She trembled a little bit as she took that next step, moving closer to her professor and stepping out of her safe little world.

"Roger...what does this mean?" She asked softly, her voice trembling slightly.

"You wanted to know what D/s was about, Tammy," Roger answered. "There's no single answer, because D/s can be anything from a way to play to a kind of relationship, but I've tried to help you understand the best way I could - by letting you experience it for yourself."

"Think about everything you've just gone through. Think about everything you gave up for just a little while: your sight, your modesty, even the freedom to move. And think about what you received; all the sensations you felt, your pleasure in surrendering; your climax."

"Think about how you feel now: You still have no modesty, no sight. If anyone were to find you like this or even know it had happened, you'd probably be deeply embarrassed."

"But... How does it all make you feel? How did it feel to let go of choices, to let go of propriety - not to be the one choosing for yourself but just to be told and to be done to?

"Do you like what you've felt and found so far?"

"Is there something here... that you want more of?"

Last edited:
"I like...no...I love what I've found." Tammy murmured with a husky whisper that she didn't even recognize.

She licked her dry lips and thought about what she was going to say next. He might reject her. He might tell her that they were done. She still felt the need to say it.

"I want to learn so much more." She murmured softly. "Would you teach me?"

Roger was only human. The thoughts that flashed into his mind were exactly the kinds of thoughts any straight male would have had with a naked, blindfolded freshman girl standing in front of him and asking to be taught. To his credit, though, he managed to pause and think beyond the moment. He still wanted the things he'd just been picturing, but he knew that a certain amount of restraint and care could help to create something even deeper and better between himself and Tammy.

So instead of finding herself bent over Roger's desk or on her knees with her mouth open, a few moments later Tammy was standing at parade rest; head held high, hands clasped behind her back, feet roughly shoulder-width apart.

Although it was a stable, comfortable stance as well as a respectful one, Roger knew that Tammy might still tend to sway a bit because she couldn't see, so even as he spoke, slowly circling the girl and enjoying the view from every direction, he touched her lightly in various places; gentle, even ticklish touches on her hips, stomach and shoulders, giving her the gentlest tactile reference to help her stand more solidly, even as he enjoyed the feel of her.

Even though the touching was not "intimate", Tammy's nipples responded as though it were.

"Being the submissive in a D/s relationship isn't easy, Tammy," he explained. ""You give, and give, and then you give some more. It's a real... emptying of yourself."

"You're allowed to have your limits, of course - that's what your safeword is for - but within those limits, your guiding principles are openness, obedience and availability. To me, and to my desires."

"My pleasure should be your pleasure; my wishes, your commands. One day I might just sit and talk to you all afternoon; another time I might interrupt a perfectly mundane moment to shove my cock into you on a whim. And you should receive all of it gladly."

Roger had come back to standing in front of Tammy, with his hands on her waist. He knew that touching her like that wasn't fair: her body would respond on a purely physical level and make her thinking less objective. But though Roger hoped he was a good man, he wasn't a saint. He was weak enough, in that moment, to take at least that much advantage of Tammy's vulnerability.

He leaned in and whispered in the teen's ear. "Giving yourself up and giving yourself over, Tammy..."

"Is that what you want?"

Tammy squirmed in the position that she'd been placed in, trying so hard to be the mature and responsible person that Roger thought she was. She let out a whimper with each soft brush against her skin as Roger talked about what he expected from her if they continued. She thought that she could give him all of that and more.

"Yes." She answered firmly, turning her head towards Roger's as he leaned in. "This is what I want. I want to explore with someone I trust. Someone who is knowledgeable...if you'll have me, that is."

Roger stepped back to his desk. Despite the lack of actual "toys" in it, he was finding that he had a number of items that were, to use an old expression, coming in useful.

"Do you remember your safeword, Tammy? It started out as 'pistachio', but I think I prefer what we were doing after that, with you saying either 'No, thank you,' or 'Yes, please'".

He opened a drawer and took something out of it. As he did so, he instructed Tammy to remove her blindfold and drop it, then return to parade rest before opening her eyes.

When Tammy resumed her stance and opened her eyes as she'd been bid, she saw that the object Roger had removed from his desk was a camera, which he was pointing at her.

Tammy gasped as she resumed her stance and opened her eyes, seeing Roger standing there with his camera pointed at her. She balked slightly, looking down at her naked body that was presented for his inspection. She thought about what he was doing and whether she was okay with what was about to happen.

She glanced back up at Roger and nibbled her lower lip for a moment before she let out a sigh. "Yes, please."

Roger had half expected to hear "No, thank you". Tammy had seemed to consider though, and had said yes, so he was pretty sure she understood that she did have the right not to allow what she saw happening.

But she didn't choose to stop it. She didn't move to cover herself. She kept her head held high and her breasts proudly presented as Roger snapped her picture.

"What are you to me, Tammy?" he asked, keeping the camera at the ready. "What is our relationship to each other?"

"I'm your student." She murmured softly, not entirely understanding the question. "And you're my teacher."

She licked her dry lips as her eyes followed his camera, her heart racing as he snapped her picture. She had never been a naughty girl before, but this certainly made her wet. A blush appeared across her cheeks with that very thought.

"But in more specifically D/s terms, you're my submissive, and I'm your Dominant," Roger replied.

"Say it, Tammy: 'I'm your submissive'".

"I'm your submissive." Tammy said softly, shivering as every nerve in her body seemed to come to live at the same time. "If you want me to be."

"Don't you see, Tammy?" Roger replied. "You already are."

He snapped her picture again.

"Does this make you feel uncomfortable?" he asked, looking at the camera in his hands.

Tammy blushed again as she entered into the wordless contract with Roger. He snapped her picture again and she squirmed unconsciously. She nibbled on her lower lip as he asked her if she felt uncomfortable. She could lie and say no, but she knew that he expected the truth.

"Yes." She said softly as she struggled to maintain her position.

"Good," Roger smiled.

"This is where D/s should be: right at the point where you want to say no, yet you don't."

He turned the camera so that Tammy could see the shot he'd just taken.

"The girl in this picture...already has a strong desire and commitment to submit," he told her.

"The girl in this picture saw what was coming, considered what it could mean to her and to her life. Then she stood her ground and said 'Yes, please' to having her picture taken stark naked in a parade stance."

Roger leaned towards Tammy until their lips met, then began to kiss her.

Back