Toy Talk and Review

But nothing beats a curved glass dildo in my BFs hand :D

I love my glass dillie too much - I end up bruising myself almost every single time I use it - and the last time I let hub's use it on me? ... forget it, let's just say I haven't trusted him with it again in years! :eek:

I love my glass dillie too much - I end up bruising myself almost every single time I use it - and the last time I let hub's use it on me? ... forget it, let's just say I haven't trusted him with it again in years! :eek:

I haven't ponied up for the glass one, yet.

Worth it?

Worth it?

Oh it's fabulous - like Trekka says make sure and get one with a nice long curve to it, especially if it has a BIG, fat, mushroom sized tip - but be careful! It can feel so good you don't realize you're hurting yourself, or you can move wrong to the side or something and OUCH! I'd hate to admit how many times I've bruised my cervix with it! :eek:

Aww that's what safewords are for! ;)

Put it in the freezer for aftercare? :) Sexiest way to reduce swelling ever.

Worth it?

Yes. :cool:

That actually sounds like an EXCELLENT idea! :D

(I'm a little tingly just thinking about getting it ice, ice cold and then taking it out of the freezer and bringing it upstairs ..... have you tried it T?)

Oh it's fabulous - like Trekka says make sure and get one with a nice long curve to it, especially if it has a BIG, fat, mushroom sized tip - but be careful! It can feel so good you don't realize you're hurting yourself, or you can move wrong to the side or something and OUCH! I'd hate to admit how many times I've bruised my cervix with it! :eek:
I’ve done this with my njoy more than once.

Yes. :cool:
Use cold water not the freezer if you are using metal.

Those of you that are fans of glass toys, have any of you had any experience with stainless steel? I have been looking at an 11" model that has a 1.75" knob on one end and a 2.0" knob on the other. See photo below. At $63 it is not too outragious plus the mass of the stainless steel would retain any warmth or cold put into it.

https://smhttp-ssl-19319-live.nexce...525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/e/l/eleven_dildo_3.jpg
I :heart: my stainless steel. 5 stars ✨ Would buy again even at inflated prices, much less on sale. Would recommend to a friend

(I'm a little tingly just thinking about getting it ice, ice cold and then taking it out of the freezer and bringing it upstairs ..... have you tried it T?)

I love altering the temperature with the njoy, too. Water will do the trick, and doesn't need to be super hot/cold to have a profound effect.

Yeah, it's great. You can warm it up too, in warm water.

Lotsa fun when BFs in control and I've got a blindfold on :D

I was talking about glass. No need for bolded imperatives.

article-2480516-19165A6900000578-549_634x373.jpg

Yeah, it's great. You can warm it up too, in warm water.

Lotsa fun when BFs in control and I've got a blindfold on :D

Yeah, I've used warm (hot) water lots of times. But never thought to pop it in the freezer for ten or fifteen minutes. It won't crack the glass will it?

(OMG - I'm picturing something coming up and forgetting I put it in there and my husband, or worse, one of my girls, finding it! Awkward! :D )

Last edited:
Not a lot of toy experience, but I will say that when buying glass, go small. That stuff has no give! :eek:

In agreement with the the Lelo lovers. Uh huh.

Edited to add: The LELO in question is the LELO LIV (Pleasure Object).

Last edited:
I have two glass toys. One is a very sleek, very simple and, sadly, not that great for me.

The other is called The Juicer and....oh my, yes.

< BUT oh my goodness. I own the metal rabbit. Best vibrator. Ever.

A metal rabbit? That is amazing?

*color me wildly curious*

I have two glass toys. One is a very sleek, very simple and, sadly, not that great for me.

The other is called The Juicer and....oh my, yes.

I also have two. One is just too large, and straight. Not usable. Now the smaller, curved, pink-colored one....

Back