Threesomes?

Your choice(s) for a threesome?

• Total voters
MMF is Awesome

I have done this so many times and I love it. My husband and I over the years have been with 12 different people. We did have some rules, but no one ever complained.

I did have four mff with my husband, but I just couldn't give her the attention

Both please and thank you!
Had great experiences with both mmf and mff

When everyone's into it, it's so much fun. :)

Plus what woman can't handle two cocks?
;)

mfm or mff are both great but if you really want to get to the fun you add a 4th. I have always enjoyed 3somes the wife and I have had but when we play with other couples it is even better.

mfm or mff are both great but if you really want to get to the fun you add a 4th. I have always enjoyed 3somes the wife and I have had but when we play with other couples it is even better.

Oddly never got to do that, but sure it would be fun. We were always afraid the group might turn into two swapped couples, and that might take away from the group

Oddly never got to do that, but sure it would be fun. We were always afraid the group might turn into two swapped couples, and that might take away from the group

It would only take away from the fun if you allow it too.
I mean, you're already adding a 3rd person, so a fourth would equal up to more fun. And if everyone is involved---mmm.

It's about inhibitions really. You're already sharing/swapping your partner with someone else, so a 4th person could lift you to heights you have yet to experience.

Can't knock it til you try it ;)

But since the poll is strictly only for threesomes, I can't say much.
Although a mmmf scenario sounds so hot :)

I dunno if I'd have the balls to do it though. 2 other people is enough for me sometimes. I'd be so exhausted after an orgy/gangbang. lol

I picked MFF as I've/we've never done it and it's something my wife would be into. Done a MFM before.

MMF fave for me though recent events have proven MFF to be as much fun :) and definitley woill be repeating and well worth trying for anyone who hasn't and is a bit 'bi-curious'

Both please and thank you!
Had great experiences with both mmf and mff

When everyone's into it, it's so much fun. :)

Plus what woman can't handle two cocks?
;)

The last time I was the f in a mfm was at Hedo II, next to the pool, with about three other couples watching.

It was the same as that pic, but I was facing the opposite direction.

MFF , yes I guess I am the typical selfish male in this area.. don't like to share, with another guy but sharing with another woman is different and oh so fun.. oh to be a stereotype oh well ;)

Back