Gender-swap pics

Ciceri

Virgin
Has anyone used an Ai editor to convert themselves into the opposite sex? I tried it last week and I'm enamored with the result. This makes it easy to see how a male or female could envision him/herself as the opposite sex. I used to wish I'd been raised as a girl. Had I used this sort of software I might've been set on becoming a girl at an early age. People used to tell my parents what a cute girl I was as a baby. Maybe they were onto something.

Has anyone used an Ai editor to convert themselves into the opposite sex? I tried it last week and I'm enamored with the result. This makes it easy to see how a male or female could envision him/herself as the opposite sex. I used to wish I'd been raised as a girl. Had I used this sort of software I might've been set on becoming a girl at an early age. People used to tell my parents what a cute girl I was as a baby. Maybe they were onto something.
I have used a free app called FaceApp which you can use to transform a photo into the opposite gender. When I used it on a pic of my son, he came out looking almost exactly like one of his sisters. It was uncanny.

I have used a free app called FaceApp which you can use to transform a photo into the opposite gender. When I used it on a pic of my son, he came out looking almost exactly like one of his sisters. It was uncanny.
I got hard looking at my made up face and the cleavage. Oh, my

Back