Threesomes?

Your choice(s) for a threesome?

• Total voters
My answer was mmf, would enjoy being a cleanup guy for a couple or anything else they wanted me to do.

Love the MFM threesome the best

We have had a couple MFM threesomes, first one kinda just happened. We had the best sex between us for the next month after that. The second time we did it was with same male friend. My wife loved the DP action and it was the best feeling to look her in the eye while another man was screwing her give her a soft kiss and say love you babe. We want to do it again. MFM and FMF even a full couple to swing with. Any Manitoba, Canadians looking for same?

Had one MFM with an ex, were all pretty drunk but she loved it.
Tried another time with a couple but the other girl freaked when she actually saw her man with my girl, so that ended quickly.
Would love to have an FFM but would do MFM again.

I have had a few MMF's and a few MFF's and one totally insane MFMF 4 some. All great fun.

Just 10 votes or 1% separating FFM and FMM! It looks as if it will be a close-run race. My preference - of course - would be for FFM as it gives me the best of both worlds. I've never tried FMM (or MMF or MFM, for that matter); perhaps if I did I might want to come back and recast my vote - you never know.

Just 10 votes or 1% separating FFM and FMM! It looks as if it will be a close-run race. My preference - of course - would be for FFM as it gives me the best of both worlds. I've never tried FMM (or MMF or MFM, for that matter); perhaps if I did I might want to come back and recast my vote - you never know.

probably FMM, used to be FFM but fantasies and realities change...

This Would Have To ....

...... Be my "default" choice. 603 votes for MMF when I voted. If Iwere a girl, it would be FFM. I'm also of he opinion, that while 3 is a party, 3 or more is GREAT party ! :)

Last edited:
I've done FFF and MFF, sort of over the whole thing, they never turn out as great as you picture. I guess if I was to do it again I would either go FFF or try MMF

My answer

Was definitely MMF! Omg! Haven't gotten to try it yet but would LOVE to! Just the thought of it gets me wet! ;)

Back