Forever_Gemini
Swedish Underdog...
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2002
- Posts
- 7,513
Yes I did...![]()
hmmmm ~ I can't find him... he must've gotten away...<takes an extra look in pants and bra just in case>
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes I did...![]()
Bumping for the lovely lady killers this morning.
Good morning limiwa and Slave. I hope your days are going well....
*throws a snowball at Slaveys bumps*
![]()

*you've got a very big target to hit bump*![]()
I think I'm a true thread killer bump...![]()

*I call Bullshite*
yeah...both of yous..![]()
),Well, I can't speak for AS2U's read end (which I'm sure I would find lovely),
but all you have to do is scan a few pages of the playground and see just how many threads I'm the last poster for...that have just sunk down all afternoon...
I'm begining to feel like typhoid mary....![]()
