Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*iffin i stands still, kin i have that huggle? bump*
Do you know how long its been since I studied law? Wooopsie.. I got pwned..
Fail...
Bumping and grinding Gemini
Several years of law I better get more than just points.. Hmm maybe if we talk law that will kill the thread... I raise you a habeous corpus..
*huggles limi* Thanks for standing still long enough...![]()
*grabs goggles and dives under water to see what's down there.*omg ~ I got a bump AND grind![]()
takes nightbird under water with self to show him stuff lol
was rather difficult...what with the shark bait circling...
omg ~ I got a bump AND grind![]()
takes nightbird under water with self to show him stuff lol
Bumping and grinding Gemini
*grabs goggles and dives under water to see what's down there.*
Isn't it amazing?
shark bait?!?...![]()
Wow... Look at that stuff..

Hi Limi *wave*

*grabs goggles and dives under water to see what's down there.*
shark bait?!?...![]()

And I'll see you a plea of no lo contendere
It's like being in an acquarium ~ isn't it![]()
It's like being in an acquarium ~ isn't it![]()
I'll see your plea and raise you a charge of Buggery... (Its my fav part of the criminal code)
Sorry FG I wasnt looking at the surroundings..
Stop googlin mine and msmaggies asses and pay attention!
That's it! Isn't it beautiful stuff lol
*giggles*
So colorful!
And I'll call with the rule against perpetuities...
Bumping as is my wont...