Thread killers anonymous..

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pez dispensers need spectacles bump*

*or two outta three ain't bad bump*
 
bisolom said:
Aww c'mon. Look at it.
It's shaped exactly like a pez dispenser..
I can see the individual pez stacked in its chest

When I first saw it I thought it might be the Mutual of Omaha logo.

In either event, it proves just how silly the NCAA is in banning it as an offensive and racially denigrating symbol...

Anti-NCAA bump
 
Every thread i post in seems to die. Let's see if i can kill one of the Playground's infamous never ending threads.
 
It's called Slander where I live COunsellor.. LOL

When it is published in writing it's libel.

When it is uttered only, it's slander.

As Wiki holds: In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images.

But what do I know...?

And that is your legal bump for the night...:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top