NattyBumppo
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 29, 2009
- Posts
- 25,527
Bumping so Ms.Maggie doesn't call me a slacker.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*bumps msmaggie juz like dat*

*bumping right back*...
{{{{F_G}}}}
Yes I did...the same day I started.Did u ever finish painting?
no no Natty...bumping is for fun, not because of frustration...Bumping out of frustration
no no Natty...bumping is for fun, not because of frustration...
wasamattah?
Bumping before I go to bed...but I'll just keep it to myself.
Good night, Ms.Maggie
FG and MM bump
hiya natty *bump*
Natty's av makes me think of a PEZ dispenser. * bump*
*then you're obviously not familiar with the fighting illini bump*

You are correct! *bump*
Isn't that a college sports team?
But why do they use a pez dispenser for a mascot?![]()
![]()
Apparently, bisolom works for that nefarious institution, the NCAA
Bumping Bisolom off the Dark Side...
I know this may come as a shock... but not everyone is interested in sports.
Harley Davidson, firearms, women, and tattoos are my great interests.
But a Pez dispenser?!?!
Well, I can tell you this: You've made Kendra very happy. Just trust me on this one.
