Thread killers anonymous..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping for the lovely lady killers this morning.

Good morning limiwa and Slave. I hope your days are going well....
 
*I call Bullshite*

yeah...both of yous.. :D

Well, I can't speak for AS2U's read end (which I'm sure I would find lovely :devil:),

but all you have to do is scan a few pages of the playground and see just how many threads I'm the last poster for...that have just sunk down all afternoon...
I'm begining to feel like typhoid mary....:eek:
 
Well, I can't speak for AS2U's read end (which I'm sure I would find lovely :devil:),

but all you have to do is scan a few pages of the playground and see just how many threads I'm the last poster for...that have just sunk down all afternoon...
I'm begining to feel like typhoid mary....:eek:

I am Typhoid Mary! :eek:

And I was baking, so I couldn't bother you and keep threads from sinking...sorry. :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top