The Treehouse-The welcome mat is out.

No wonder they’re fucking happy.

I don’t flatter myself. :kiss:

They went to Red Rocks. It’s an awesome place. That probably has more to do with it.

Hey! Happy couple! If you’re looking for a decent meal, try Steuben’s on East 17th. Best food in Denver.

You are all welcome to send the happy couple pics, we are both bi so really whatever you want (to Tink's Skype :p )

You are all welcome to send the happy couple pics, we are both bi so really whatever you want (to Tink's Skype :p )
Wait... what?!
Hi to everyone. We are on the drive to do more exploring and we are in separate seats and he’s too far away.
:rolleyes:
I’m ridiculous but he’s so amazing.

:heart:

Question of the day:

Our favorite lovebirds will be returning home tomorrow. What words of wisdom, encouragement, support or ideas on how they could spend their last morning would you like to share with them?

Plan your schedule so you can at least spend an extra hpur in bed snuggling...

My advice isn't about your last day. It's about next week. Next month. Hugs tightly.
Make sure you have things to physically hold. With discussed meaning.

Look right on your way out to DIA. That way, you won’t have to subject yourselves to that hideous blue horse statue with the freaky red eyes.

Look right on your way out to DIA. That way, you won’t have to subject yourselves to that hideous blue horse statue with the freaky red eyes.

Thanks for the tip, we'll look for the horse :p

My advice isn't about your last day. It's about next week. Next month. Hugs tightly.
Make sure you have things to physically hold. With discussed meaning.

I really like this advice...and I can see Tolyk returning homr sans a couple of well worn shirts that Tink is planning to sleep in a few times before she washes them...or mails thsm back to him to re-infuse with his scent...:D

I really like this advice...and I can see Tolyk returning homr sans a couple of well worn shirts that Tink is planning to sleep in a few times before she washes them...or mails thsm back to him to re-infuse with his scent...:D

Yeah.... I may have a new shirt ;) :heart:

*piles tons of pillows blankets in the treehouse and snuggles in*
It’s freezing at my house and I didn’t like waking up alone :(

I’m pouty this morning.
Someone tell me something fun :heart:

I’m pouty this morning.

Today's my birthday. Might not be fun to everyone, but it might be fun for me. ;)

Does that help?

I’m pouty this morning.

I’m cleaning.

So you should feel better than me.

Back