??? What the hell is this ??? Consumer guide

Really? I mean, I realize I’m a little judgier than some, but I feel like there’s consensus on the fact that fucking a silicone foot is weird.
Oh, I didn't say it wasn't. But then people fuck all kinda crazy stuff- shall we make a list and compare?

I never turn down the chance to talk about the Vajankle.

These are not mine, so don’t think I’m a weirdo. Who the hell wants to fuck a left foot. Gross.

So it took me a minute to figure out "Vajankle". I immediately PM'd a favorite footie gal friend to ask about it.

Last edited:
@Lord Pmann I bought my foot fucker from wish.com and this is what they sent me...

2ps3djb.jpg

Yes they are sponge cake bars in the shapes of bears with a splodge of chocolate in them. My Sam tried one and said they are stodgy and quite tasteless and the chocolate cream is very low quality. So try at your peril lol
That thing is edible!?!?!? It looks like it was made by a demented corner of Fisher Price

Yes they are sponge cake bars in the shapes of bears with a splodge of chocolate in them. My Sam tried one and said they are stodgy and quite tasteless and the chocolate cream is very low quality. So try at your peril lol
Lmao, no its not...did you read the package?

Squeezy huggable, blah blah?
That thing is edible!?!?!? It looks like it was made by a demented corner of Fisher Price
I agree with you...demented fisher price all the way!
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Pretty much everything on the Temu ads that are all over every site. The lips, the fingers...they all look like weird sex toys.

When I replied to this message, I didn’t look at the attachment lol, I thought you were talking about the bear like animal on the cake bar box lol.
Well, not for nothing but that Manjus thing didn’t look very edible either

Back