The Treehouse-The welcome mat is out.

We Aaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll Do!!!
:heart:

Well, yes. Of course. Especially you, Fara. I never properly thanked you for your response on Shankara’s thread re: my husband’s prostate cancer. Surgery was one week ago today, and he is recovering well. Biopsy results indicate that he should now be cancer free. Now just the ED to deal with.

Sorry to momentarily hijack the thread to thank Fara. 🌷🌷🌷

Well, yes. Of course. Especially you, Fara. I never properly thanked you for your response on Shankara’s thread re: my husband’s prostate cancer. Surgery was one week ago today, and he is recovering well. Biopsy results indicate that he should now be cancer free. Now just the ED to deal with.

Sorry to momentarily hijack the thread to thank Fara. 🌷🌷🌷

I’m glad he’s okay. You hang in there, too.

:heart::heart::heart:

I was hopeful for a pic of the cute couple, but I guess a pretty rock will do.

What??? You mean you haven't been receiving daily rendezvous pics? Not even plated food pics? No big smiles??? Leers???? Wow. Wouldn't have thought. ;) Must mean someone(s) having a really good time. :cool:

We took the new paired pics photo, I'll post it tonight, how's that :)

I think you should cherish every moment together and forget about everyone else here.

But what do I know...just my opinion.

I’m so happy for you both.

Oh, and I’m tipsy. So there that. Woo!

I drank red wine and I may or may not have sent some pics.

indie... shhh!

Tink and i explored the red Rock ampitheatre today, it was a perfect day. Another perfect day. All days with her have been :)

Anyway, here's a pic! http://imgur.com/gallery/MmGV5m5

The Laramide Orogeny that created Red Rocks in Colorado is the same orogeny event that formed much of Wyoming's structures, even the non-sedimentary ones...so what I am saying...looks very familiar.

I’m thinking of all the folks posting around here who would’ve already seen pics of me....

Yuh. I’d send some more to the happy couple, but they’ve seen it all.

No wonder they’re fucking happy.

Back