The One Who Got Away

He made himself comfortable on her bed, and as he laid down he pulled her down ontop of him.

Kissing her once more, he then took one of her breasts and began to suck on her nipple again. While doing so, he began to tug at her pants.

"Erika, before we go any further, there's something I have to tell you... I'm sterile... I'll never be able to give you children..."

She loved the way his hands felt on her skin, his kiss, his everything. It was like some things didn't change. It didn't feel like it had been 10 years because they were still so acquainted with each others bodies. She heard what he said and for a minute she was disappointed because all those years ago they had wanted to start a family.

"I'm not exactly young anymore. That time for me has passed." She told him, almost a little sad but it was a matter of fact. She wasn't the same twenty something she was when he left. And with age, she grew older and she knew that the chances of her being able to have children, even if he wasn't sterile, was slim to none.

She tugged on his pants, needing him desperately. She had dreamed of this for so long. For their bodies to be one, to touch him in ways that lovers do.

"I love you..." She whispered.

Jack had felt guilty at carrying that burden. A wave of relief washed over him at her words. He decided to let the passion and lust control the rest of their evening, and possibly early morning.

Forcefully, he pushed Erika onto her back, allowing himself to roll on top of her. The moonlight coming through the window danced on her body. He took a moment to appreciate what he had so willingly given up so long ago.

He smiled at her, an almost wicked, ominous smile. Very briskly, he removed her pants, and stared in amazement at her pussy. She had not been wearing panties that night at the party. Jack took this as a sign, and began kissing her hard and passionately, starting at her neck and working down.

He took some extra time when he got to her breasts, making sure to give them both an equal amount of his love. And then he continued, kissing along her stomach, and down one thigh. Then he would kiss back up, and go down her other thigh. With each pass, he would get closer and closer to her beautiful mound. At each pass he could feel her shivers and trembles. He knew just how to drive her wild, and he had a lot of lost time to make up for.

She couldn't help but laugh as she watched Jack push her onto her back. He would never hurt her, never in a million years so she knew he was being playful with her. She couldn't stop staring at him. He still had this ability to take her breath away like no one else ever could. And she just wanted to hold onto this moment for as long as she possibly could.

It has been years since they had been together intimately but he still could make her tremble with just a simple touch. She bit her lip gently, knowing he would take her places that no other man ever had been able to, despite how desperately they tried.

She watched his lips kiss down her stomach. She wasn't as small as she once was but she loved the way his lips felt on her skin. She thought she'd never feel that again.

He let his tongue brush against her pussy lightly, enough to make her squirm. He kissed it softly, whispering to it.

"Mmm, I missed you..."

There was nothing Jack enjoyed more than eating Erika's pussy. He had done it so many times when they had first met, he was sure that was how he won her over in the first place.

He let his tongue probe into her, licking and sucking as he went. He made sure to give extra attention to her swollen clit. Feeling her fingers run through his hair only encouraged him to suck harder, and lick faster.

She felt the shiver just run right through her as she felt his mouth on her pussy lips. It had been so long but it felt just like the first time he had done it all those years ago. She could feel her body tremble, he still knew what to do to her to excite her. She bit down on her lip, grabbing the sheets in her hand.

"Jack..." She muttered. She let her fingers toy with his hair, just wanting him go down on her. It was the hottest thing in the world for her.

Her husband had no interest in going down on her. Hell, he barely had any interest in sex with her.

Back