The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I'm a 42 year old mwm experimenting with an open marriage. My wife is out tonight on a date.

I'm looking for some conversation and maybe some naughty fun with the right person. Give me a shout.

king_rostrum

Females only, please.

I'm looking for someone to get to know on a somewhat intimate level to build a connection, which will help build suspense and make it much more enjoyable when the time to play finally comes.

We can have casual chats (text or voice), dirty chats, watch movies and tv series together, and some/most nights play together.

About me: I'm a 27/M living on the East Coast, I have dark brown hair, a full beard, and wear glasses. If I get comfortable enough with you, I'll show you a bunch of photos later on! I work as a baker and I absolutely love it. I enjoy reading, being in the outdoors, hiking, geocaching, reading, writing, etc.

Anything else that you'd like to know, feel free to ask me and I'll gladly answer you.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, shoot me a message!

Kik is tomptomptomp21

Single 26yo male looking for a long term chat buddy male or female, text me on kik and please be creative with your introduction! Stuff like "Hey" or "37yo from lit" will be deleted and blocked.

kik: DocHolliday88666

Last edited:
Kinky chat

Online now for a while. Happy to talk to anyone, love kinky / taboo chat. Anyone fancy a fun half an hour, message me - yorkshiremat

English guy here looking for some naughty, fun chat on Kik. Open to all sorts of fun, great imagination and likes a giggle. Kik id is DrumSi39

Logged in all the time but don't always reply immediately. Long term chat preferred. Ladies only please

Hello Room Bored Conservative Wife Here . Must admit I enjoy it so much if other men find me attractive and sexy . and then tell me there very naughty plans for me . new to kik just added. do have dressed pics , but must be descrete. all so have yahoo funseeker2158 there and kik same name as here .
I do have some very naughty thoughts

Hi, I'm a young UK based male hoping to learn a little about life's naughtier things. I mainly came here for the poetry but I'm more than happy to indulge in someone's company, send me a message for my kik.

35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

37 m looking for ladies to chat with from everyday things to taboo thing. My kik is mhg1999 feel free to msg me.

Slow day

Bit of a slow day at work, plus its cold and snowy. Im on kik _nico84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back