California roll call

Ocean33

Really Experienced
Hello my wonderful fellow Californians. I hope you're doing well. I remember there used to be a thread for all of us awesome people from the Golden State could check in and chat. Since that one is hard to find I figured it's start to start a new one. Tell us where you're from in the state and shoot the breeze. Let's chat break bread and have fun.

and June gloom is in full effect
I want my May gray because we need the north winds and upwelling of ocean water to kick off the marine layer which not only provides free air conditioning in the coastal areas but also keeps surface temps from rising until mid to late morning.

Plus I like walking through fog, May & June are my favorite weather months of the year.

I want my May gray because we need the north winds and upwelling of ocean water to kick off the marine layer which not only provides free air conditioning in the coastal areas but also keeps surface temps from rising until mid to late morning.

Plus I like walking through fog, May & June are my favorite weather months of the year.
That's fair however I live up the central coast and fog rolling off the coast is daily abd doesn't burn off till afternoon. I love the sunshine the early morning and sunset walks when the sun is out...nothing beats it

On Fridays we have an informal group of neighbors who gather, if they can, to “Clap Down The Sun” and mark the end of the week.

Foggy morning, sunny afternoon and spectacular sunsets.
That's sounds like a great way to end the week. I want to do that. I swear though the colors that sun makes as it decends into the pacific is magical. Plus seeing all the surfers and sea life makes it perfect

Back