The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving out

48 m moving house. You're my female neighbor who sees a chance of a no-strings fuck. Begin by offering me a beverage.

Kik: downgate

44yo guy, would love to find a woman to chat with. Make our evenings more interesting. Maybe a little naughty chat, maybe some non-naughty stuff too? Name on Kik is the same as here.

Feel free to say hi in Kik anytime :)

I like chatting about nudists, swingers, incest and masturbation

My ID is: wanttochatnow2

My Kik gravedrohl

Hey people, my Kik is gravedrohl
Fun, charming, sexy. Looking forward to meeting new people!

I’ll be playing all day today so send me a message if you want to join in!

Bonus points if you’re older than me (27) however all ages are welcome (over 18!)

Tom

44/m working from home today. I'll be around and available for kik all day. If any ladies are interested in chatting kyler215 on kik.

Another cold long day at work.. Girls/Guys 20-35 hit me up on kik _nico84 not in to anything too extreme but open minded.

Hello

Hello. Looking for female chat buddies on kik. I'm 48 MWM looking for long term chat friends. No real hook up just someone to chat with, clean or naughty is good. My kik name is scotty6137

I'll be around all day if anyone fancies a chat! I'm 29, male, Scottish and stuck at work in the snow.

Just jumped in the bath to warm up, and maybe have a little play. Happy to chat to anyone about anything for a while, I don’t mind kinky / taboo, but happy for you to lead the conversation about whatever tickles your fancy

Kik - yorkshiremat

Quite bored today.
Looking to chat with any women who are around...
Username: thecockisyours

Feel free to say hi in Kik anytime

I like chatting about nudists, swingers, incest and masturbation

My ID is: wanttochatnow2

Created an ad for this but figured I’d drop it here too:

A smart, beautiful, amazing little sub I play with is looking for a third to join our fun and games. We’re looking for a female sub that she can dominate while serving me. You would be at the bottom of our chain. We both enjoy rough play, bondage, lingerie, tease and denial. We will start out playing through kik.

Please send me a PM if interested, I would love to chat and see if you are a good fit. Both of us are very chatty, fun, intelligent, and caring in addition to our kinky play. Looking for a girl who can fit right in. Please be able to communicate in complete senetices, and don’t be shy.

I’m a 30 year old guy, she’s 22. We get along very well, we’d like to keep our dynamic while expanding our group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back