The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On now prefer f but open to m for general chat or exhibitionists
34m athletic hung
Mojo1601

It has been awhile since I posted but since I am just hanging around tonight without a lot to do thought I would. If any of you ladies would like to chat just PM me and we can see what happens from there. In the meantime hope everyone is having a good evening :)

On KIK (and Skype and Yahoo) same screen name as here. Really horny today and looking to have some fun today. Hit me up!

mrbowring

Well that is my name drop me a line let's talk and see what happens. I'm open to new things and fetishes and various kinks, taboo roleplays as well.

English guy here looking for some naughty, fun chat on Kik. Open to all sorts of fun, great imagination and likes a giggle. Kik id is DrumSi39

Logged in all the time but don't always reply immediately. Long term chat preferred. Ladies only please

On now.

I need a really, really, really, kinky girl to play with. Someone with few limits that loves getting naughty. Kik is johndoe10158

One night offer ;)

Anyone up? 18yr old (nearly 19) kinky blonde curvy (female) sub here, I'm super horny and wanna make some guys cum so be open to videos and pictures (I am) I can't be loud unfortunately as staying with family would prefer someone very dominant and intelligent, my Kik is fsr_7422

novthrowaway.

I'm 31, bi, 6', 240, dark hair, brown eyes, glasses, beard, average build, hair on chest, 7 in cut cock. Looking for hot chat, roleplay, or just friends

Im looking for arousing adult conversations. I don’t want to be your daddy but I would like to hear about your fantasies, what you think about in those private moments of pleasure. I’m married so we’re not gonna meet up but a good arouse exchange of ideas between adults can be quite enjoyable. Ladies preferred or guys who enjoy talking about their wives. I’m happyhayseed on KIK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back